Hellsing Gathering 2011

Started by Rette, May 29, 2009, 11:32:34 AM

BSaphire

Quote from: Rette on July 26, 2010, 12:00:26 PM
Wow so totally fell off the face of the planet for a month and then some... terribly sorry about that. >.<;;

10 months and counting till next Fanime! Who's planning on doing Hellsing again?
I have added Hellsing to the threads list. Glad to see you are coming back. *crosses fingers* I hope to have Integra done for next year, but not sure which version I will have done... possibly Mourning Integra or Coronation Integra, but I will let you know when I start working on it.

Squidge
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

StarlitHellsing

If I do manage to make it this year I'll be Integra and I'll have a Seras with me.  :) 

lady_tomoko

Im planning on doing Rip Van Winkle ^-^; i was thinking about reprising my Integra again, but i think i'll stick to Rip.Im trying to get the rest of my friends to cosplay as other Millennium peeps so we'll have a whole Millennium cast for the gathering!

CaptainLiHellsing

Depending on the attendance, I will either bring Seras or Pip
Fanime 2013 Planned Cosplays:
Fanime Theme (Romantic Vampire)
Lana Kane (Archer)
Snow White (Once Upon a Time)
Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
Asami (Legend of Korra)

AR710

Fanime 2013 cosplays:
-Boa Hancock (One Piece)
-Arukenimon (Digimon 02)
-Mulan
-Jinora (Legend of Korra)
-Persian gijinka (Pokemon)

roth14

I'll be there as Sears again :).

K&K4ever

I want to come as well, just need a time and date :D I'll be coming as OVA Sares
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

BSaphire

Where did the organizer go that was handling this thread? Please post in here soon so I don't have to lock it.
Thank you
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Rette

Hey guys!

It's been, well, a rather long time since anyone posted here... which I admit is mostly my fault, but school got the better of me.

So let's reboot! I will do my very best to be active from now until Fanime. =D

Who's coming this year?

Also, I'm thinking the gathering will be on Saturday this year, since the Masquerade has been changed to Sunday. Is that a problem for anyone?

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

roth14

What time on Saturday? For I have the Naruto Gathering.

Rette

I haven't the faintest idea. ^_^ What time is the Naruto gathering? We can work around it, I'm sure. =D

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

roth14

It starts at 11:30 AM, but I have no idea when it will end. We are still deciding on what events we will include.

Rette

Okidoki. ^_^ I don't think there should be too much of a conflict. This gathering usually ends up being after noon. Maybe around 1? I'll wait for input from more people before I make any final decisions. =)

roth14

PsychicPsycho

I really wanna be hyper and joke about coming as someone else, but I can't think of who I wouldn't cosplay from Hellsing... Huh. XD But I guess you already know I'll be there as Seras. And I'm perfectly down for Saturday afternoon.  ;D

AR710

The Avatar gathering is 2PM Saturday, so it would be nice to not have to change costumes too fast.
Fanime 2013 cosplays:
-Boa Hancock (One Piece)
-Arukenimon (Digimon 02)
-Mulan
-Jinora (Legend of Korra)
-Persian gijinka (Pokemon)

Rette

Updated the attendance list! At the moment I've only done the people who have commented recently. =)

I'm still leaning towards 12:30 or 1 for this gathering, unless we want to make it way in the afternoon at 3 maybe?

CaptainLiHellsing

Two or three is good. I am bringing Seras. Don't know which version. Yellow or Police Uniform
Fanime 2013 Planned Cosplays:
Fanime Theme (Romantic Vampire)
Lana Kane (Archer)
Snow White (Once Upon a Time)
Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
Asami (Legend of Korra)

LordMoufMouf

I'll be back as "super bendy!" Dark Walter!

jazzyjailer

If anyone would like me to, I can bring my Schrodinger cosplay along~?
"The thing about being in a rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat."