Gintama Gathering 2010

Started by Mirai Noah, May 29, 2009, 05:05:47 PM

Mirai Noah

iKuraudo: I've added you!

I have sent in the request for Sunday at 3:30 pm. :)

BunofGovt

I'm working on a Zenzo Hattori cosplay for the Jump gathering and would love to join y'all afterwards.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Mirai Noah

BunofGovt: Woot, awesome! :D

Rette

I'm going to be running around as Tosshi (otaku Toushi) at some point. Unfortunately this gathering is right after the Hellsing gathering I'm running so I don't think I'll have time to change. =( I'll stop by and take pictures though!

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

xshadowpuffx

Hey, is anyone interested in a Picnic Like Gintama gathering?...kind of like the one at AX if you've attended AX. Anyway, a friend and I are planning to bring food (snacks and rice balls and whatnot for up to 15 people) for Gintama cosplayers (because gintama fans are just that cool) at this gathering. I'll have the details and everything up maybe something later this week. But yeah..just throwing the idea out. XD

BSaphire

I just wanted to make sure that all the Silver Soul (Gintama) Cospeeps know that they are invited to the Jump Gathering and can participate in the Jump Cosplay Checkers games too! Just post in the perspective threads and come join in the fun!

Squidges
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

BunofGovt

Quote from: xshadowpuffx on April 06, 2010, 10:39:59 PM
Hey, is anyone interested in a Picnic Like Gintama gathering?...kind of like the one at AX if you've attended AX. Anyway, a friend and I are planning to bring food (snacks and rice balls and whatnot for up to 15 people) for Gintama cosplayers (because gintama fans are just that cool) at this gathering. I'll have the details and everything up maybe something later this week. But yeah..just throwing the idea out. XD

Do you mean at con?  I was going to make a fake pizza for the Jump/Gintama gatherings, but if I can make the picnic I will try to bring a real pizza ...  ;D

kohana ichibana

As of today I can no longer cosplay as Sa-chan. My cosplay came wrong and the seller refused to work with me in the end I have to ship it back and be -30 bucks from what I had planned.

I'm terribly sorry about this inconvenience. I'll still try to come and take some pictures of all the cosplayers :D because Gintama is one of my favorite animes.
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

Mirai Noah

xshadowpuffx: A picnic sounds like a great idea! :D

kohana ichibana: Aww, that's too bad. :( But do come by to take pictures!

Mirai Noah

I'll be heading down to San Jose tomorrow, hope to see you guys on Sunday for the gathering! :)

cerisepanda

I will be attending and I will be cosplaying as Elizabeth (with a red bow!).

BunofGovt

Hi all, had a GREAT time at the photoshoot/gathering!  I don't have pics uploaded yet, I hope someone has soon.  (still sorry I forgot to give my camera to someone for the Sac-chan/Zenzo pic).

See y'all next year!

Mirai Noah

Thank you all for coming! I am sorry that it was a bit disorganized due to the Shounen Jump gathering running late. But I still had a lot of fun! :D

Here are my photos:

http://www.acparadise.com/acs/cons.php?cyid=2896&t=4&s=65707p&c=&p=2#pics

BunofGovt

Great pics!  Thanks for posting!

Mirai Noah

Hi All!

I just wanted to say that while it's been fun hosting the Gintama gathering, I will not be running it again in 2011. So if someone would like to take over the reins, please make a new thread. Thank you! :)