2015 B's Final (Final Fantasy ALL) Gathering

Started by BSaphire, May 30, 2009, 08:37:18 AM

BSaphire

Hello there Final Fantasy cospeeps!

2015 is the last year I will be hosting this gathering @ FanimeCon. I have many wonderful memories over the past 9 years because of you, the cosplayers, coming out to my gathering and making wonderful things happen. :)

2006 was all the fun cosplay cross-play pictures that everyone was game to do. 2007 It took a break and came back in 08 with a vengeance! So many people showed up that I vowed to have it every year as long as I could run it. 2009 was the first year I had to juggle the commitment to organizing all the gatherings for Fanime and the commitment to organizing my own gatherings which taught me that I could juggle, but not as well as I would have liked *LOL. So in 2010 when we were officially our own department I set out to reward different gatherings with surprises and Hiroyuki Yamaga came out to the FF gathering. He was kind enough to judge all the FF cosplay costumes (where an Auron from FF 7 won) and I got to cosplay as Siren from FF 8 for the first time with our department cosplayer mascot (My grandson) who was a chibi Carbuncle also from FF 8. 2010 - 2012 saw our numbers increase with the new FF game releases and year after year I saw more extravagant & detailed Final Fantasy characters come out and represent their favorite FF game.

2012's FF gathering was (most memorable year for many) actually my best surprise at ANY gathering to date.... The Final Fantasy VII (mock) Wedding (with real marriage proposal) where none of the attendees knew what my surprise at the gathering was till it was gathering time! We held it at "The Slab" where Sephiroth walked Cloud Strife up the tree lined path to the stairs. All the female cospeeps formed two lines leading up to the stairs and all the male cospeeps circled the path to the alter. There the mock Pastor Jehova clone awaited with Zack Fair (the Groom) Aerith (Matron of Honor) and Tifa (as the Best Man.) The "Turks" rounded out the display and were key to letting the bride (Cloud Strife) know this was a REAL wedding proposal by holding up a sign with her real name and the question on it. The actual mock wedding script was a whole lot of fun to write and is posted here:  http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12683.msg444949.html#msg444949
2013 I saw, for the first and only time, one cosplayer from each of the FF online games (FFIX, FFXI, FFIV) represented. It was a wonderful surprise that I never thought would happen. 2014 (last year) Saturday was just an unfortunate day for me. I had someone go and run the gathering since an emergency arose and I could not be there. I missed out! I missed ALL of you wonderful FF cospeeps and it SUCKED!
So this year I WILL BE THERE! Though it may be My last year hosting this gathering I sincerely hope it is not the last year for this gathering. I know I will need help, and I plan to cosplay, but I truly want this to be the biggest and best represented it has EVER been. PLEASE take the time Saturday, 12 pm, @ G9 (the "FALLOUT ZONE" in front of Registration where the stairs are) and come join me in MY Final ~ Final Fantasy All gathering.

MUCH LOVE
B

Final Fantasy ALL 2015
Day: Saturday
Time: 12 pm
L: G9 = "Fallout Zone"outside alcove in front of Registration building

Assistants:

Final Fantasy Gathering: Possible Attendance Count = ? * = Cosplay.com name

FFI
FFII
FFIII
FFIV
FFV
FFVI
FFVII (ALL Versions)
FFVIII
FFIX
FFX
FFX-2
FF XI
FF XII
FF XIII
FFXIII-2
FFXIII-2 Lightning Returns:
FF XIV
Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles:
Dissidia:
EX Burst:
Type-O:
Final Fantasy Tactics & Advanced:
Final Fantasy Kingdom Hearts (any):
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest:
Other FF Characters:

Photography Order
SUGGESTIONS PLEASE POST!

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

Holding this space just in case ^^)
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Kanzake

I should be there as sephy, This is hoping i dont butcher fixing stuff up >.>
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

BSaphire

Quote from: Kanzake on May 31, 2009, 01:21:50 AM
Which version of Sephiroth are you doing?
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

PrincessCake

wow i'm planning on doing Selphie from Final Fantasy VIII for Fanime next year!!!
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Team Magma Grunt from Pokemon Hoenn Season
- Rave/Dance Outfit

Kanzake

Quote from: BSaphire on May 31, 2009, 12:11:10 PM
Quote from: Kanzake on May 31, 2009, 01:21:50 AM
Which version of Sephiroth are you doing?

Original Yo'
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

The Crypt

i'm not sure which character i'm gonna do for this but once we get closer i will have the answer
Its the 21st century CURE!!

OpheliaCat8

I'm gonna start working on a Lulu cosplay as soon as I get some money.   I think the hardest part is gonna be the 'belt skirt.'
"I like to quote myself."

Cosplays for Fanime 2011
Fri  -  Kanae Kotonami, Skip Beat!
Sat -  Relm Arrowny, FFVI
Sun - Sailor Jupiter, SMStars

Liquid

Quote from: OpheliaCat8 on June 08, 2009, 01:27:02 PM
I'm gonna start working on a Lulu cosplay as soon as I get some money.   I think the hardest part is gonna be the 'belt skirt.'

That will be a beast. Good luck with it.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

XpHoBiaX

I am going to be Kadaj....only cuz I wanna wear a leather outfit again. And fanservice yo...

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

shy-cosplayer

Please put me as Zack Fair and my little brother as Advent Children Cloud!

=]]

OpheliaCat8

Quote from: Liquid on June 08, 2009, 02:27:24 PM
Quote from: OpheliaCat8 on June 08, 2009, 01:27:02 PM

That will be a beast. Good luck with it.

Darn right!  I just did the estimate....unless I manage to get all the base parts from Goodwill, it'll probly cost about $200.  My poor wallet...
"I like to quote myself."

Cosplays for Fanime 2011
Fri  -  Kanae Kotonami, Skip Beat!
Sat -  Relm Arrowny, FFVI
Sun - Sailor Jupiter, SMStars

LakuriSyaoran

it my chnge (even though i REALLY hope it dosn't)
But i will go as Wedding Yuna from FFX^^

BSaphire

I have updated the list. Some names appear with a ? who are unsure if they will be attending (I sure hope they do ^^) and others are unsure of which character they will be cosplaying (Have a friend wear the one you aren't and bring both *LOL :P

Thanks for posting everyone! With the theme for 2010 being "Fantasy RPG" I sure hope that this gathering ROCKS THE HOUSE! of course I want the Theme gathering to be Rockin too :) so be sure and try to make it to that one too ;D

Please let me know if there are any changes/confirmation on the character you will be wearing. If you are coming from a specific title or version please post that also.

I'm so excited! I don't know if I will be cosplaying from VIII, XII, XIII, or Crystal Chronicles yet.... but I will let everyone know when it gets closer to Fanime...

Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

justkiwi

:) i have to check the other gatherings but if im free i will be doing songstress lenne from final fantasy x-2!!

BSaphire

The list has been updated! I wanted to let all the cospeeps know that the Fanime Theme gathering (Fantasy) will be the same day either before or after this gathering. More specifics are TBA :)

Squidge
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

DentyneIce408

I might go depending on whether it conflicts with other gatherings I'll be attending. But if I do go I'll cosplaying as Dyne and my niece will be cosplaying as Marlene. Dyne was a friend of Barret.
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

iNSOMNiAC

Another Dissidia Zidane here, hoping to finally get my FFIX dream cosplays done.

BSaphire

I have updated the list! Please check to make sure you are listed correctly. I am JUST TO EXCITED to see all the FF characters come together.... not to mention getting my FF cosplay done!

Have a great weekend! Next update November....

B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

error00004

I'll be a maybe on Squall (dissidia) or Vincent Valentine (FF7)
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ