2015 B's Final (Final Fantasy ALL) Gathering

Started by BSaphire, May 30, 2009, 08:37:18 AM

nicoleonlywalks

Is the time of the gathering set in stone, or is still in debate? :)

BSaphire

@nicoleonlywalks: Between the two polls, 1 pm still wins, so it will be at 1 pm. It has traditionally been at 1 pm on Saturday since I started running it. Mostly because so many FF characters are loved and to get into the cosplay out fits takes some a couple of hours. If it is too late in the afternoon it causes many people to rush and FF characters are so photographed that most people want to have time to really enjoy the cosplay.
@OpheliaCat8: YEAH! It will be good to see General Beatrix :)

The list has been updated and we stand at 65 right now :)
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

OpheliaCat8

Quote from: BSaphire on March 09, 2011, 06:34:06 AM
@nicoleonlywalks: Between the two polls, 1 pm still wins, so it will be at 1 pm. It has traditionally been at 1 pm on Saturday since I started running it. Mostly because so many FF characters are loved and to get into the cosplay out fits takes some a couple of hours. If it is too late in the afternoon it causes many people to rush and FF characters are so photographed that most people want to have time to really enjoy the cosplay.

Uh....Wow...  I don't know where you got General Beatrix from(though I'd like to do that one too one day), but I'm doing Relm Arrowny from Final Fantasy 6.  You know, the 12-year-old painter.
"I like to quote myself."

Cosplays for Fanime 2011
Fri  -  Kanae Kotonami, Skip Beat!
Sat -  Relm Arrowny, FFVI
Sun - Sailor Jupiter, SMStars

BSaphire

Quote from: OpheliaCat8 on March 14, 2011, 02:04:55 PM
Quote from: BSaphire on March 09, 2011, 06:34:06 AM

Uh....Wow...  I don't know where you got General Beatrix from(though I'd like to do that one too one day), but I'm doing Relm Arrowny from Final Fantasy 6.  You know, the 12-year-old painter.
LOL I don't know where I got that either? :P I had you down for Relm though :)
I guess my brain just miss fired in my reply sorry... on second thought I did add fairy dust and they are doing Beatrix... Gosh I finally landed a solid job and my brain is just fried with juggling everything.

List is updated!
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Kites-kun

Anicofe

FireDracon

Sad to say i dont think we will be able to get the mog part of the costume done. I moved out of my parents place and couldnt afford to make the costume. Now i recently moved back home and dont think 2 months is enough time to make the mog. We will still attempt to make it. But for now its just Reeve with a Cait Sith Cat plushie. Btw should i do ff7 Reeve with the Shinra Uniform, or the Dirge of Cerberus Reeve.

ToshiX

As of now we have Kimahri, Yuna, Wakka, Riku, Auron, and Tidus

O ya so is the time set in stone? cause it seems 1 and 2 are tied...
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

iNSOMNiAC

I may be there as Bartz from Final Fantasy V, in his original sprite costume.

rooly

Love & Peace!

BSaphire

The list is updated and we're at 78! Time is set for 1 pm and it sure looks like another great gathering!
@FireDracon: Sorry to hear mog won't make it this year, but that leaves 2012 for mog's debute! :P
WAY TO EXCITED!... and now back to working on Quistis since I have so few days off and so few days left for FanimeCon 2011!
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Mirienne

I'll be attending as Celes!  This will be my first time cosplaying, I'm super excited :D

BSaphire

Quote from: Mirienne on April 16, 2011, 12:04:31 AM
I'll be attending as Celes!  This will be my first time cosplaying, I'm super excited :D
I put you by Celes Chere in FF VI. If I messed up please let me know and I'm excited for you! I remember my first time cosplaying... I couldn't sleep the night before cause I was soooo excited!
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

FireDracon

So trying to figure out the color suit i should wear for Reeve. I know in the game in was a blue suit red tie. in Dirge it was a Blue Coat. and in some Danzel mini short it was Black. Im having trouble finding the blue suit. so would black work?

BSaphire

Quote from: FireDracon on April 27, 2011, 11:18:10 AM
So trying to figure out the color suit i should wear for Reeve. I know in the game in was a blue suit red tie. in Dirge it was a Blue Coat. and in some Danzel mini short it was Black. Im having trouble finding the blue suit. so would black work?
Boy do I know that feeling of trying to do the "right" outfit but not sure which is "Right" XD
My bottom line is.... Cosplay! It's fun and should be that way ALWAYS! Life is just to short to be unhappy :P As for suits... If you can't make it or have someone make it for you then choose which version you are doing.. game version=blue, Dirge=Blue Coat, and Danzel version=Black. There are those that solve this problem by creatively designing their own alternate version (which I accept in my gatherings cause I LOVE COSPLAY XD ) and they ask if it is ok. In this instants I say yes to any of the 4, just go with what is going to be fun for you! Also I'm a accuracy freak when it comes to cosplay, so I would do the blue suit game version, but that is TOTALLY ME and I don't judge so just let me know what you decide :P
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

FireDracon

i know i want to do the blue suit version as well. i even bought the red tie for it. but i also have the jacket being made to wear over the blue suit. So thats my problem. I have the Jacket the jacket being made. i have the plush being made. Now its the suit thats the problem. Would the black suit work with the jacket?

Edit:
I got a blue suit off e-bay for 40 bucks. Now im happy.

Tabbs

Put me down for Aerith Gainsborough please :)
Also, my friend is going as Vincent, and my other friend as Tifa

FireDracon

Suit arrive. and sad to say its navy blue. /sigh was hopping for something lighter. Would navy blue work though?

Soramunesanzun

Bros, you have yourselves an FFX-2 Thief Rikku. I won't miss it for the world.

SilentJ

You can put me down as Squall; Dissidia version. See you there!