2015 B's Final (Final Fantasy ALL) Gathering

Started by BSaphire, May 30, 2009, 08:37:18 AM

forever adel

I will be going as Lightning from FFXIII :)
You can find more cosplay photos and updates through my links!!
www.facebook.com/adelcosplay
www.foreveradel.deviantart.com

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Silver_Unicorn297

-pops head in- I will be back in my Vincent Valentine cosplay this year again! Hopefully it won't rain >.> The one year I decide to use my real hair, May decides to be a gloomy, rainy month (hint: My hair is naturally curly, but I will be straightening it for con. If it rains, my hair will get wavy =O )

blancoisma

I'm bringing my Auron cosplay out of the closet, ( haven't worn it since 2005 ) and hopefully I'll be there :D
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

BSaphire

Final Update complete! See EVERYONE on SATURDAY!

BSaphire
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

chibiasta

vixentail

I'm so incredibly excited!
My Vanille cosplay isn't perfect yet, but I did my best in the time I had. (Started making it late due to lots of school events and things. )

But, it'll look great! :D

BSaphire

The first post is ready for 2011 and I want to change the time.... looking at 3 pm right now, but that isn't set. Let me know what you think.

If the Auron cosplayer is out here.... please post and tell us what the Yamaga Guest Party was like! WOW! 2010 was awesome and I want 2011 to be even better! Anyone with links please post em and if you know your coming back and what character and title please post it cause I would love to add you to the Final Fantasy 2011 list!

LOVE TO ALL
BSaphire
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Otaking007

I'll be attending the 2011 gathering at Don Corneo from FF7.

vixentail

I'll most likely be attending the 2011 gathering as Oerba Dia Vanille again! (:

OpheliaCat8

Quote from: Otaking007 on June 08, 2010, 12:49:16 PM
I'll be attending the 2011 gathering at Don Corneo from FF7.

I think that's awesome!  Someone should dress as cross-dresser Cloud!

So, I'll probably be back.  If I do, I'm gonna work on Relm cosplay from FFVI or Tseng from FFVII.
"I like to quote myself."

Cosplays for Fanime 2011
Fri  -  Kanae Kotonami, Skip Beat!
Sat -  Relm Arrowny, FFVI
Sun - Sailor Jupiter, SMStars

Lizchan33

I'm Doing Fang next year B :D
I've already started plans for the staff and will be going to get Fabric for the costume in the next few weeks :D

BSaphire

BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Kittybobo

What if I wanted to be a generic character? Like the Alexandrian Soldiers or a Terra people from Final Fantasy 9?? Just a thought....

BSaphire

Quote from: Kittybobo on June 23, 2010, 06:45:32 PM
What if I wanted to be a generic character? Like the Alexandrian Soldiers or a Terra people from Final Fantasy 9?? Just a thought....
I think it would be AWESOME! Yeah for random peeps! With out them the games wouldn't be the same. :) Just let me know who you would be and from which FF and I will add you.
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

FireDracon

Going to try and make this costume so im not sure if ill be able to or not.
FF7 CAIT SITH. Mog and Cat. Im so going to have fortunes to pass. Giant dice to throw.
And And. Inside the costume ill be dress as Reeve. So Cait Sith and Reeve. Also im thinking of bringing my ward costume that i did this year as well. Oh its going to be 7 Reeve not Dirge Reeve. Thow i might do Reeve from mini cartoon that was on the blue ray of advent.

elaborateflaws

I might be doing Sephiroth, if the Naruto meetup isn't at the same time, then maybe I can change into that costume for this. (:

BSaphire

updated! I'm sure that peeps will have their cool FF cosplays done and I really look forward to seeing all of them!
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

EvilBunnyKid

Starting on my Tifa Lockhart today!!  (FF7/Advent Children)  :P

Sherbert

Hello! New member here actually and I am seriously considering doing Snow Villiers, with my friend being Sazh because he already looks exactly like'm, just missing the super fro and the facial hair. lol I may post pics of us none-dressed up for some opinions, I've actually never cosplayed before and neither has my friend...  In fact this'll be the first anime/game convention I will be attending! :o But my friend and I may do Reno and Rude, we'll see! But put my down for Snow and my friend down for Sazh, he doesn't have an account here yet but put him down as Ace for now as he may choose that username if it isn't already taken, thanks! Looking forward to it! ;D

I was Snow Villiers from FFXIII accompanied by a Sazh Kastroy from the same game at Fanime 2011. If you have pictures of either of us send me a pm or email! Thanks!