2015 B's Final (Final Fantasy ALL) Gathering

Started by BSaphire, May 30, 2009, 08:37:18 AM

chibi*H A N A T S U K I

Quote from: ToshiX on January 22, 2011, 02:55:47 AM
Seems I'm going to have a X group

Yay for X! :"D
I can't wait to see you peeps~
/lovesloveslovesFFX~

As for Photography order... I suggest that we have it in chronological order or just do the "heroes vs. enemies" kind of thing?
Idk. There's my idea. o3o;;

BSaphire

The list has been updated! There looks to be some serious Final Fantasy AWESOMENESS going on this year and we are only at 53 cospeeps! YEAH!!!
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

vixentail

I wont be attending as Vanille again this year, I have to many other costumes planned for the weekend. But have fun guys!

kagome437

also adding to my entry, i have a friend who may go as yuna and i may go as an alternate version of princess garnet ^^, nothings offical except for my friend doing lenne ^^

Rebeccakh

my bf Kabliga is gonna be Balthier for ff 12 (im making the costume for him > > ;

BSaphire

The list has been updated!
@ vixentail: :( sorry you can't be there as Vannille maybe next year?
@ kagome437: I sure hope all three of you can come, but I know that Sat and Sunday are pack full of fun gatherings and sometimes it is just to hard to change in and out on short notice.
@ Rebeccakh: AWESOME! I just love Balthier! Hard to believe Dr. Cid is his dad though. That apple fell far from the tree *LOL
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

kagome437

omg omg i have another friend going to fanime, and she is going as tifa both versions of her.

Ockman

Is there no love for FFXI? I would be more open to the idea of going as a FFXI red mage if I knew I wasn't the only person there who liked FFXI, lol.

Lizchan33

There is a possibility my Lolita Picnic will end up on Saturday so I might not be able to cosplay on Saturday.... it's still possible to change but I'm not sure either way... so I'm a maybe now xD

cowsrcute

Me and my sisters are coming as Maggie the lamia, a tonberry chef and a couerl from Crytsal Chronicle's mochet manor.

BSaphire

@ kagome437: *YEAH! I've added your friend! You'll have lots more fun with more of your friends cosplaying FF characters :)

@ Ockman: Really! You have a red mage from XI! Oh I added you! You gotta come and represent XI! For what it is worth I think XI has more love than XIV has :) Please come!

@ Lizchan33: sorry... I'm not letting you get away that easy :P * plans on kidnapping Lizchan and how to make her Loli work into the FF gathering :P

@cowsrcute: I was all set to work on Quistis in her seed uniform until you posted you guys are doing the manor :P I have always wanted to do Gurdy! *LOL My oldest daughter and I did a King Gigas 5 years ago for a friend! It was awesome, hot, but really awesome!

decisions, decisions, decisions.... *still really excited!* I've updated the list!
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

kagome437

lol yeah, so far a good percentage of my friends are cosplaying as final fantasy characters.  which recently all of them have become affirmitive yes's that they are going to cosplay as final fantasy characters. so yep, we have a tifa, lenne, and yuna. i'm still the only maybe because i'm doing Orignal version of garnet..and am have trouble bringing myself to truelly want to do it.:D

nitemare1004

could the gathering please be set for 3 pm please? i have another gathering before the FF one

thank you

Lizchan33

Quote from: BSaphire on February 13, 2011, 09:12:03 AM

@ Lizchan33: sorry... I'm not letting you get away that easy :P * plans on kidnapping Lizchan and how to make her Loli work into the FF gathering :P

Hahahah You're so CUTE! <3
I'm really excited about my Fang cosplay..... I just finished her woven armband :D

cowsrcute

@ kagome437: *YEAH! I've added your friend! You'll have lots more fun with more of your friends cosplaying FF characters :)

@ Ockman: Really! You have a red mage from XI! Oh I added you! You gotta come and represent XI! For what it is worth I think XI has more love than XIV has :) Please come!

@cowsrcute: I was all set to work on Quistis in her seed uniform until you posted you guys are doing the manor :P I have always wanted to do Gurdy! *LOL My oldest daughter and I did a King Gigas 5 years ago for a friend! It was awesome, hot, but really awesome!

decisions, decisions, decisions.... *still really excited!* I've updated the list!

I tried to recruit my brother for gigas but he didn't want too. He said it looked to hot.

BSaphire

Quote from: cowsrcute on February 14, 2011, 10:06:10 AM

I tried to recruit my brother for gigas but he didn't want too. He said it looked to hot.
Yeah! Rich is a BIG man and he said he sweated lbs in it, but LOVED wearing it! :P Why is it soooo hard to get big men to cosplay? I would love to see a BIG guy cosplay Gluttony from FMA or Ward from FFVIII, not to mention all the other great "Big Guy" roles in so many different anime's. I know the fur is hot, but that is why you take ice packs and put them in pockets sewn into the inside of the costume (along with most organizers understand the demands on furry anime characters so they work their gatherings to their advantage)
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

forever adel

I'll be going as Aeris Gainsborough from FFVII this year, I also have an entire group coming..

Cid, Zack, Vincent, Cloud, Sephiroth, Reno, Yuffie, Lucrecia, Rufus, Cait Sith, and Red XIII :D
You can find more cosplay photos and updates through my links!!
www.facebook.com/adelcosplay
www.foreveradel.deviantart.com

cowsrcute

Quote from: BSaphire on February 14, 2011, 10:18:05 AM

Yeah! Rich is a BIG man and he said he sweated lbs in it, but LOVED wearing it! :P Why is it soooo hard to get big men to cosplay? I would love to see a BIG guy cosplay Gluttony from FMA or Ward from FFVIII, not to mention all the other great "Big Guy" roles in so many different anime's. I know the fur is hot, but that is why you take ice packs and put them in pockets sewn into the inside of the costume (along with most organizers understand the demands on furry anime characters so they work their gatherings to their advantage)

I wanted my brother to be gluttony too a while back but he didn't want too either. QQ Never thought of the ice pack thing. =o Thats a good idea. Maybe I'll try asking my bro again suggesting that. lol

BSaphire

Quote from: cowsrcute on February 14, 2011, 10:00:55 PM
Quote from: BSaphire on February 14, 2011, 10:18:05 AM

I wanted my brother to be gluttony too a while back but he didn't want too either. QQ Never thought of the ice pack thing. =o Thats a good idea. Maybe I'll try asking my bro again suggesting that. lol

The ones we like to use are good for an hour or two. Rubbermaid put them out (I think they still do) they are blue ice Lunch Pack ice packs and are 6.1" X 7" X 5.1" They are in plastic bags and not covered in the hard plastic (which adds weight) and are perfect for placing on the upper back, bicep, and thighs with out adding to much "odd" bulk in fur costumes. Just make sure that you add enough fabric to the inside pocket area so that it doesn't feel like ice directly on the skin. The most challenging part of Gigas was the mask & eyes, but it all worked out and we learned some new tricks for other projects along the way.

The BIG men that I know are just self conscious about "man boobs" so that seems to be why I can't get a Gluttony :( and sometimes if the T shirt is to tight they won't do it for the same reason. It is kinda the male version of sexy vs. accurate. Females are much more willing to cosplay and crossplay characters than guys. :) Of course it only takes one "Man Faye" to make men shy away from crossplay *LOL XD
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

OpheliaCat8

Ok, at long last, I've committed myself to Relm Arrowny!  Hopefully I can make some headway on the costume by the end of the month tho. O.o
"I like to quote myself."

Cosplays for Fanime 2011
Fri  -  Kanae Kotonami, Skip Beat!
Sat -  Relm Arrowny, FFVI
Sun - Sailor Jupiter, SMStars