2015 B's Final (Final Fantasy ALL) Gathering

Started by BSaphire, May 30, 2009, 08:37:18 AM

SilentJ

Depending on what time it's held I may be able to make it as AC Cloud.

BSaphire

I will be setting the time in the next few days. Currently 12 pm has the most votes with 1 pm & 3 pm tied for 2nd.

Be sure and vote. Does anyone have suggestions on a photography order? I will update the list when I set up the time (?Monday) so everyone needs to vote.
Thanks
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

manik_semiramis

I don't remember if I voted for noon, but if I did, can I change it to 3pm? ~_~
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

inoli

Casted my vote for 12 ^^;;; as I'm attending/running the bleach shoot I'd love enough time to enjoy the FF shoot and change ;)
Also hiii!!! I'll be there As Angeal Hewley FFVII: Crisis Core! pulling the buster sword from retirement for this one!

Lunarmatique

You can add me and my fiancee up on the list. I'll be attending as Cosmos Tidus in EX Burst and she'll be attending as Summoner Yuna. I'll see if she'll be EX Burst along with me too.
Fanime 2016 Lineup:
Ninja Slayer from Animation - Ninja Slayer
Destiny - Hunter
Kill la Kill - Senketsu

Michi

~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

TifaIA

I have just purchased my plane tickets and going to Fanime! Really excited for it. <(^_^<)

Cloud of Darkness, signing in. I'll have my revamped version ready to go.

BSaphire

Hey there FF cospeeps! So I am working on my Quistis and she will be done! *stomps foot* I have announced time and location (12 pm FCC HS) and..... you know how I like surprises... well I'm working on a really good one this year :) Make sure you are familiar with the new location and don't miss this gathering cause you will be saying for years to come... "I should have gone to the FF ALL gathering in 2012 cause _________ happened!" XD

I will be updating the list later this week, currently juggling way to much stuff, but if anyone has suggestions on the photo order please post it!

I also wanted to let all the FF ALL cospeeps know about a new event happening in the Cosplayer Hangout! It's called Chopped Cosplay. If you have watched "Chopped" or "Iron Chef" and have mad construction skills then this is the competition for you! If you haven't watched either of those shows then let me ask you this... Do you like to create things out of odd materials? Were you the one that beat everyone in your family at Dr. Mario or Tetris? Do you pick up things in the store and say to yourself, "I could use this for my cosplay!" Well then why not grab a friend and join in the competition! This is a true test of cosplay construction madness! The theme is game and the character list to choose from is any Final Fantasy Character!

The application for Chopped Cosplay is getting finalized as I type this and will be posted soon. All applicants must be able to attend the Friday evening qualifying round where each team will be challenged to construct a specific item. The top 4 teams will be entered into Chopped Cosplay on Saturday evening! Hopefully I have made you go slightly mad *giggle love Queen! :) * and want to join in the mayhem. Check out the Cosplayer Hangout thread for more info on all the cool stuff we can do this year! (updates on some info will be coming soon)

SQUIDGES!
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Rinoa Werre

Going as Rinoa again this year, 1st time last year (also was my 1st cosplay). Lost a little weight, so have to modify costume a little. My husband is planning to go as Seifer, and my daughter and son-in-law will be going as Fujin and Raijin respectively. My sister is even going as Selphie (sort of). Hope to see everyone there. :D

Kilyakai

Ok so Bleach and FF are over lapping! This is going to be hard, im doing Fujin for FF and Yoruichi for Bleach! My Yoruichi cosplay will take some time cause i and doing body paint to darkin my skin! :( It's going to be cutting it close!
Yoruichi-Bleach, Fujin-FFVIII, Miku-Vocaloid(servant of evil), Zoey-L4D(battle damaged), Cheshire Cat(darker version), Soon to be Selphie FF8

Firemage1000

Quote from: Kilyakai on March 03, 2012, 07:55:21 AM
Ok so Bleach and FF are over lapping! This is going to be hard, im doing Fujin for FF and Yoruichi for Bleach! My Yoruichi cosplay will take some time cause i and doing body paint to darkin my skin! :( It's going to be cutting it close!

I hardly think that Final Fantasy and Bleach are overlapping. If FF is at 12, and Bleach at 3:30, I think there is more than enough time to change out of my costume and into my captain's cloak. Skin color isn't a big deal unless you character has anything other than a "normal" skin tone (ex. Blue, Grey (yes trolls I'm talking about you) or Green) and no one will begrudge if the tone doesn't match. My personal advice is forgo the skin darkening, don't stress, and just have fun. If you really feel that you have to match her skin tone, than I'd put the makeup on before wearing your Fujin costume (and have her be slightly darker) and then do a quick cosplay-no-jutsu and switch for the bleach gathering. That's my two-cents. Either way, see you at both gatherings!
2016 Cosplays:
Kuvira the Great Uniter  -- Legend of Korra
Ferid Bathory -- Owari no Seraph
Irimi Kaya -- Tokyo Ghoul
Erica -- Gangsta.

Kilyakai

Quote from: Firemage1000 on March 03, 2012, 06:23:12 PM
Quote from: Kilyakai on March 03, 2012, 07:55:21 AM

I hardly think that Final Fantasy and Bleach are overlapping. If FF is at 12, and Bleach at 3:30, I think there is more than enough time to change out of my costume and into my captain's cloak. Skin color isn't a big deal unless you character has anything other than a "normal" skin tone (ex. Blue, Grey (yes trolls I'm talking about you) or Green) and no one will begrudge if the tone doesn't match. My personal advice is forgo the skin darkening, don't stress, and just have fun. If you really feel that you have to match her skin tone, than I'd put the makeup on before wearing your Fujin costume (and have her be slightly darker) and then do a quick cosplay-no-jutsu and switch for the bleach gathering. That's my two-cents. Either way, see you at both gatherings!

Thank you! Yes i know i could go without darkening my skin, but i wasnt very happy with last years Yoruichi, i'll just take over the bathroom in the convention center if i have too, lol Last year was my first time to a convention like that, and i want to feel more comfortable with my cosplay, i been getting into better shape, and working on modifying my cosplay to fit me! I will not stress if everything doesnt go as planed, Yes i plan on having tons of fun, I love meeting everyone there. Everyone is always so nice, and there isnt so much judging like back in highschool, if u dont have the best outfits and stuff i hated that, lol i was the nerdy loner in the corner drawing, or writing poetry XD I hope i see you there, thanks again :)
Yoruichi-Bleach, Fujin-FFVIII, Miku-Vocaloid(servant of evil), Zoey-L4D(battle damaged), Cheshire Cat(darker version), Soon to be Selphie FF8

kimu

There's at least 4 or 5 of us going from FF to Bleach, so you're in good company. Especially because the Bleach organizer and some of her helpers are going to be in FF. ;D
You'll be fine--we'll be sure anyone changing from FF to Bleach gets their photo shots.

And I'm really looking forward to this because it'll be my first FF gathering. (Finally got my FF costume done last summer.)

BSaphire

I have updated the first post ("It's about time B!" right :P )
Any changes please let me know. I'm sooo sad.. I don't have a PSP so I haven't been able to play a bunch of the FF games. I will have to remedy this soon! I can't wait to see everyone @ Fanime... SOOOO EXCITED!
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Akane

I might be Terra / Tina Branford from VI,
but there's a pokemon gathering before it so I might either be late,
or a no-show.

Lunarmatique

Whoa. I just noticed that there's no difference in Yuna's normal outfit and her EX burst. I always thought she equipped her Nirvana in that mode. I guess you can just say that my fiancee will be Summoner Yuna.  :-\
Fanime 2016 Lineup:
Ninja Slayer from Animation - Ninja Slayer
Destiny - Hunter
Kill la Kill - Senketsu

manik_semiramis

I have to withdraw from this one, guys.  :-/  I just realized the gatherings' the same time as SenBasa, and I'm signed up for that one too.  ><
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

izzyfizzu

As a side note, my account name used to be: chibi*HANATSUKI.
So you can erase that one since I'm not using that account anymore. ^^;

LakuriSyaoran~

I decied. I'm doing Serah Farron from FFXIII-2 (Standard outfit) for the gathering.
I also have a friend (Kero) who will be Noel Kreiss, and another, Sandysaur, who will be Lightning ( ffxiii-2 )

MYNAMEISBUBBY

My friend is going to be lightning and i will be going as serah. my brother will be machina from type-0.
Keep calm and creep on.
ಠ_____ಠ