2015 B's Final (Final Fantasy ALL) Gathering

Started by BSaphire, May 30, 2009, 08:37:18 AM

LakuriSyaoran~

on the situation of photo order, I like how its been done the past few years with everyone, then its just gone through the numbers, then the more fun photos at the end ^^

Kutan

I've only been to this gathering once before, but last year I thought the complete group photo took so long to set up...maybe there could be a quicker way of getting everyone in?

Other than that the normal order seems good  :)

BSaphire

@ Kutan: This years group shot is going to be a lot faster I promise, however.. I'm not doing it like I ever had before :)

@TifaIA: I can use all you & everyone else want to make :) I do like the ones that were separated by the beads, but I don't want you to spend a whole bunch. I was just thinking of oh... a thousand cranes hanging from the trees that lead up to the big gathering area, however I have another idea on how to accomplish this and I am going to make a thread for it. You 'll see it and you can tell me what you think there :)

So FF Cospeeps... The surprise that I have planned is really Really REALLY special and I wasn't joking that this will be the year that you won't want to miss this gathering!

Squidges!
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

So my surprise has me needing 2 cosplayers. I'm looking for a Tifa and an Aerith to help me. Is there any out there???

Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Duo Monkey

My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!

BSaphire

So the photo order goes something like this:
FF ALL PHOTO ORDER ~
Surprise #1 shot
Surprise #2 shot
Surprise #3 shot
Surprise #4 shot
Hero's
Villains
Hero's VS Villains
Supporting casts cosplays
Mages and magic
Swords and Play
Random & Requests

Yeah.. there is a bit of a running theme there in the beginning... but I'm not telling you the surprise or you won't be surprised! :P Changes and additions can be made just post your suggestions :)

I will update the 1st post over the weekend... along with the MOUNTAIN of paperwork I still need to finish... and if there is a Tifa or Aerith that want's to help out shoot me a PM or post here and I will get back to you.

Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Duo Monkey

Ooo! Ooo! Can we do Yaoi? And if you want I'll help you out B, I'm not going to be weighed by a sword and wing this year. Unless you're deadset on Tifa or Aerith.
My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!

LakuriSyaoran~

Are we still going to go through the shoots by game number as well? Cause I really liked that...

Firemage1000

2016 Cosplays:
Kuvira the Great Uniter  -- Legend of Korra
Ferid Bathory -- Owari no Seraph
Irimi Kaya -- Tokyo Ghoul
Erica -- Gangsta.

DarkMoonlitStar

I'll join as Tifa from FFVII:AC or Rinoa Angel Wing version from FFVIII. I haven't decided which one to do yet but definitely one or the other xP
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

Maxwell Hauser

Stoked for my first ever Fanime, put me down as a Black Mage from FF Tactics Advanced.
Uhhhh...

BSaphire

So Quistis is being stubborn *Grrr...  I just will have to do the hand sewing next time.... Just too much to do and not enough COSPLAY! I am soooo excited for this gathering!

I was led to believe that the majority didn't like to do the breakdown when forming the groups (which I always thought was a great opportunity to shoot the smaller groups as they formed into the big group, so I kinda changed up the group photo into something fun that goes with the surprise... :P If cospeeps want we can always throw each group together and get just the small groups... I don't mind Let's just have LOADS of FANTASY FUN! & my surprise will definitly help with that XD
@ DarkMoonlitStar: Rinoa!
@ Maxwell Hauser: Awesome! Can never have enough Magic in a FF group :)
@Duo Monkey: Are you wanting Yaoi shots with Smexyroth? *giggles
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Cosplay_Rose

Never mind, ignore this.

Loktera^2

My wife (EdenDreams) and I are working on her Lulu (FFX-2) Cosplay. She's doing the costume portion, I am doing the props. Hopefully we will be there on time.

because of some crazy dramatic changes this is our only cosplay this year, so hopefully we can make it to a gathering.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
~Adam Savage

Aoi Memori

Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
Umineko Maria/KH Xion - Saturday
Evangelion Sun dress Asuka- Sunday
KH Xion - Monday

BSaphire

A FanimeCon Final Fantasy Wedding 2012

Assembling of guys at the top in a semi circle and girls line the stairs and walkway. Some FF music plays in the background and at the beginning of the walkway Aerith  will appear, and the music changes, Aerith walks and scatters flower petals. Then Sephiroth appears with Cloud Striffe on his arm. Zack is standing with Tifa as best man @ the top of the stairs and Aerith will be the flower girl.

We are gathered here today as witnesses to the joining of SOLDIER 1st class Zack Fair and Cloud Striffe into the fantasy bonds of matrimony.

Do you Cloud Striffe, vow to take the sexy and honorable Soldier 1st Class Zack Fair to be your wedded partner in this life and in any other spin off series where you both may appear? Do you promise to stand by him until his limit bar fills and step in to take any blow that may come to harm him? Do you promise not to nag him about his friendship with Tifa and his pronounced infatuation with Aerith? In the end, should Zack fall, do you Cloud promise to embrace his honor as your own and defeat his enemies at any cost including your life?

Cloud of course says "I promise to be your living legacy" or YES :P

Do you SOLDIER 1st Class Zack Fair vow to take the hot and broody Cloud Striffe to be your wedded partner in this life and in any other spin off series where you both may appear? Do you promise to stand by him while his limit bar fills and step in to take any blow that may come to harm him? Do you promise to teach Cloud how to embrace his dreams and protect his honor? Do you promise to at least try not to be so damn flirtatious with Aerith?

Then Zack says "Wait A Minute! I need to think about this..."

Zack steps away and we have a sax solo of "Eyes on Me"

(Any TURKS we have will hold the card that has the heart with Iva's name and "Will you marry me?" on it.)

Zack gets down on bended knee and really proposes to his/her girlfriend and she hopefully says yes!

Post 2012 update: She said YES!!! :P

Oh my gosh I haven't had sooo much fun cosplaying in FOREVER! THANK YOU FF Cospeeps! You helped make this happen and WOW did I have fun! So.... now that everyone had a chance to see my cospeep side again, should I do it more? *giggles* I told ya this would be the year you wouldn't want to miss!
BTW.. Aoi Memori: Thank You for posting a link to your pics!
If anyone else has some FF ALL gathering pics or video they took feel free to post a link here.

This by far was the best part of FanimeCon 2012 for me!
THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Super Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

kimu

http://s942.photobucket.com/albums/ad266/kimu_cosplay/Fanime%2012%20Final%20Fantasy/

Not a complete collection of the gathering, but some of it anyway!
It was a very unusual type of gathering, but I enjoyed my first FF gathering.
:D

Tenkage

If I can make Fanime, I'd love to bring Celes Chere.

iKuraudo

I'll be Ace from Final Fantasy Type-0 for this next Fanime. <3

lovelessneko

I'm going as Fran from XII~ o3o)
Fanime 2012 Cosplay!!
Princess Bubblegum
Angel Stocking
FEM!Hibari or Bianchi
Fran (maybe...)