2015 B's Final (Final Fantasy ALL) Gathering

Started by BSaphire, May 30, 2009, 08:37:18 AM

EvilBunnyKid

For 2013 I have a F.F. Advent Children movie Group of 3.  We will be the female versions of Cloud, Reno, and Vincent.  Hope thats okay and that we can make it.

stephchan

You can put me down as Rinoa from FFVIII :D

Michi

I say that I'll have Kuja from IX every year. Hopefully this will be the year. *stares at fabric pile*
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

junkeemunky

It's 10 year anniversary for Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, so I'll hopefully be able to finish fixing up Prince Mewt for myself, and Llednar Twem for my girlfriend!

ShadowYazoo

Most likely going to be Reno and Elena ^^ I am that Cloud from before :D

xsoifonx

I'll be going as a fem! Squall. x3 Didn't get around to it last year sadly.
Cosplays for Fanime '22.

Makoto Niijima; Persona 5

Merlin; The Seven Deadly Sins

Levi Ackerman; Attack on Titan

Daki; Demon Slayer

bitter-bug

hi there! i'll be at the gathering as summoner yuna from final fantasy x. C:

Nebulaan

I will mostly likely cosplay as Tseng from Final Fantasy VII
Cosplays in progress
Sword Art Online - Sachi (60%)
APH - Fem. Italy (85%)
Vocaloid - 7th Dragon Miku (75%)

KuriQueenofFeels

(I tried to edit this before and it didn't work, lets seee this time ._.)

I decided I'm doing Lightning from Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII for Saturday, so that includes the gathering haha 8D
Hopefully my Hope (XIII-2) will be accompanying me <3
Cosplay Lineup 2017
Lunafreya Nox Fleuret
Friday: Death Scene Dress
Saturday: Kingsglaive
Monday: Casual Short Dress

Sunday: Vaporeon, with group

Reizna

I should be attending as Summer uniform!Queen from Final Fantasy Type-0. I have no idea if my fellow Class Zero members will join me for this gathering, but we'll see.

Quote from: KuriQueenofFeels on March 15, 2013, 09:12:48 PM

Who would people be more excited to see at the gathering??? I'm going to be wearing both, its just a matter of Saturday vers. Sunday.

LR!Lightning would be really cool to see :3
Fanime 2013 Cosplays~
Queen | Final Fantasy Type-0 | Summer Uniform
Ruby | RWBY
Lenalee | D.gray-man

Nina Star 9

Noon will probably conflict with the SMT gathering, but I'm planning on wearing Ultimecia (FFVIII) on Saturday afternoon, so y'all should come find me. It shouldn't be too hard, with the 6' wings and all. ;) (It's probably not really something suited to a large gathering like the FF gathering, anyway!)

Too bad I won't be able to make the gathering, but I hope to still see some of you around!

animeangelfish

If we do end up making an updated list I'll be the female!Reno that Evilbunny mentioned :) Hope to see you all there!

Cosplay 2013: Fem!Reno, River Song (Melody Malone), Hipster!Ariel
Attendee since 2005

Hiyuki Hime

if i can get it together in time i'll come as Summoner Yuna :3

BMC - Lunette

I should be there as Lucrecia Crescent (FFVII/ DoC))

Nina Star 9

My schedule has changed to allow me to come to this gathering now!

I'll be there as Ultimecia from FFVIII. :)

EvilBunnyKid

Quote from: xsoifonx on February 05, 2013, 03:28:06 AM
I'll be going as a fem! Squall. x3 Didn't get around to it last year sadly.
Quote from: animeangelfish on March 20, 2013, 07:21:23 PM
If we do end up making an updated list I'll be the female!Reno that Evilbunny mentioned :) Hope to see you all there!
Quote from: EvilBunnyKid on January 16, 2013, 04:57:08 AM
For 2013 I have a F.F. Advent Children movie Group of 3.  We will be the female versions of Cloud, Reno, and Vincent.  Hope thats okay and that we can make it.

All "like's"

dragony226

I will be going as Oerba Yun Fang from Final Fantasy 13 (idk if the message went through the first time since it doesnt show :/ )

Dare9179

I can be an assistant!! Though I don't have a Final Fantasy costume :(

Nikkiolie

I will be bringing my Kuja back. I just want to make a few touch ups and I should be good to go! I don't know what day I am going to wear it though. I should have at least one other with me so it depends on when she wants to wear it.
Facebook Page
Fanime 2015
jolyne - Jjba
Caesar - Jjba
Judal -magi
Date - Basara

BSaphire

WOW! Looks like another great FF ALL line up is coming in 2013! I will update the first post soon, I just have to much work in the "CGD" to do so still catching up. Keep posting though cause I WILL add you! As for me... well I might bring back Quistis from FFVIII. *crosses fingers*

@Dare9179: I'd love to have help and you don't have to be in cosplay to help me :) Thank you for offering and if it is still a go just let me know and then I will add you as an assistant on the first post when I get it updated.
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC