2015 B's Final (Final Fantasy ALL) Gathering

Started by BSaphire, May 30, 2009, 08:37:18 AM

Kite

Well just putting this out there, currently running the Monty Oum gathering which features one of his popular works called Dead Fantasy featuring both Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy characters. If anyone can show up that would be awesome.

So here is a link.
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,18731.0.html

CielloRegalo

Permitting time I'll be at the gathering to photograph and in the case I am, I am happy to give some direction as to the line up of photos. I was going to ask if Kingdom Hearts would be acceptable as well but I personally feel the KH fandom has a large enough following for its own gathering(which I am sure there is one) but KH versions of FF characters should absolutely attend. I'll keep up to date on where I'll be to take pics. Final Fantasy Forever.

Reizna

I'll be Queen from Type-0. I might be joined with my friend, Hikari Twinkle, who will be cosplaying Cater from Type-0 as well.
Fanime 2013 Cosplays~
Queen | Final Fantasy Type-0 | Summer Uniform
Ruby | RWBY
Lenalee | D.gray-man

CorsetedDoll

I'll try to come by, I'll be Choco Lina from XIII and XIII 2

BSaphire

Wow, Fanime is right around the corner and I can't WAIT to see all the cosplays! I will be bringing back my FFVIII cosplay and I will be in cosplay a lot this year! :)
I wanted to throw a shout out about 2 gatherings  for ALL those FF Cospeeps out there:

1st: The theme for FanimeCon this year is "Celebrate" and I have turned the 11 am Sat & Sunday Theme gathering into the "ALL COSPLAYERS" gathering located @ G9 because I choose to CELEBRATE the COOL COSPLAYERS OF FANIME!!! *insert fanfare* So if you are out and about in your FF cosplay at 11am come squeeze yourself in out front and lets fill the front of the convention center with our AWESOMENESS!

2nd: There is a separate FFVII gathering after the FF All gathering on Saturday. Looks like it will be at 1 pm out in G9 also.

Squidges and lots of LOVE FF cospeeps!
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Jets

I'll more than likely bring along Popstar Yuna.

SkaiRa1n

Probably a stupid question, but where is L:G6?...

BSaphire

Quote from: SkaiRa1n on May 21, 2014, 12:22:46 PM
Not a stupid question, there are lots of peeps who are new and don't know, so here is the url for the gatherings location map:
http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/BSaphire/media/CGDLocationsmap.jpg.html
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

SkaiRa1n

Quote from: BSaphire on May 21, 2014, 01:08:18 PM
Not a stupid question, there are lots of peeps who are new and don't know, so here is the url for the gatherings location map:
Squidges
B

Thank you!

BSaphire

Quote from: SkaiRa1n on May 21, 2014, 01:27:15 PM
Squidges
B

Thank you!
Your welcome! I'll be in my Quistis from FF8 again this year.
Squidge
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

SkaiRa1n

Quote from: BSaphire on May 21, 2014, 01:48:00 PM
Quote from: SkaiRa1n on May 21, 2014, 01:27:15 PM
Squidges
B

Thank you!
Your welcome! I'll be in my Quistis from FF8 again this year.
Squidge
B

Great! I'll be Noctis from FF15. See you there!

SkaiRa1n

Any pictures from this gathering?

BSaphire

Please read the first post and if you can come post what FF character and title from so I can do the list,
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Nina Star 9

I'm sad that this will be your last FF gathering, B! It makes me want to fix up my Ultimecia to the point where I'm happy with it and wear it again, but I don't know if I'll have the time or resources (mostly space where I'm living now to carve down the horns, resand them, reseal them, and repaint them) to do so. :[ I'm assuming that Squaresoft characters that aren't from FF aren't welcome? (Say, Mana series? I can always bust out my Lady Blackpearl, just so I can participate.)

KuriQueenofFeels

Oh nooooo!!!!! It's so sad that it's your last one! ;_;
Well, put me down for 13-2 Serah Farron. I remade my bow so I'm bringing her back!
Cosplay Lineup 2017
Lunafreya Nox Fleuret
Friday: Death Scene Dress
Saturday: Kingsglaive
Monday: Casual Short Dress

Sunday: Vaporeon, with group

emaisee

It's really too bad it's your last gathering! Hopefully it'll be a good one.

I'll probably come in either FFIV After Years Rydia, or FFXI Wedding Ashe, depending on what series other people are coming from? Rydia's looking more likely at the moment; I've been meaning to fix her up anyway.
2015 Cosplays:

Friday - Guqin Sona (League of Legends)
Saturday - Rydia (FFIV After Years)
Sunday - Koi Nami (League of Legends)
Monday-

SkaiRa1n

I'll be bringing my Noctis! Sad to see this is the last gathering :(

cherimage

Hello all, just had a couple questions about the FF gathering. I've seen it in the past, and it was huge one of the years I attended fanime (2011). I came again in 2013, but was a little disappointing that I couldn't find it, or when it was. But I will be returning this year, 2015, and was wondering if many people were going to be attending the gathering this year too.

The lack of replies on the forum for this year is a little unsettling, to be honest. Because the gathering seems to be around the same time as the pokemon gathering time (much to my dismay), and the Superwholock gathering, I'm wondering if the crowd might be less this year. I hope not, but I am trying to decide which gathering to attend based upon how many people are actually going to go.

My next question is much the same as a previous post...Are squaresoft/squarenix characters from other games allowed as well, such as Secret of Mana, Valkyrie Chronicles, or Bravely Default? I ask primarily because I am trying to decide which costume to bring; a final fantasy main series one, or if a bravely default outfit would be acceptable. (The bravely default gathering seems to be mostly dead, or really never got off the ground.)

SiennaCosplay

Quote from: BSaphire on March 18, 2015, 01:20:04 PM
Please read the first post and if you can come post what FF character and title from so I can do the list,
Squidges
B

HII ^_^ This is my first Fanime and I'll be doing a Fem Vincent for the FF gathering :D I hope to meet youuu ^_^

snowbunnie