Inu Yasha DVD's for Ninety-Nine Cents?

Started by G.I.R, June 01, 2009, 04:07:52 PM

Kawaii_the_ULTRA_chibi

They have them in the Gilroy 99cent store :D I bought 3 I believe I have yet to watch them though XD I think they had 8 different ones I could find.
Best Anime ever: Ojamajo Doremi

G.I.R

^ first verification of the DVD's north of Ventura County. ^

G.I.R

Well, It's been about nine months since I found any notable bargains, but today at a local Big Lots I found an assortment of Funimation DVD's at $3.00 each.  Some are even box sets of half or even full season sets and movies.  Titles include various volumes of Shuffle, Negima, Tsubasa, Claymore One Piece:  The Desert Princess and the Pirates, Full metal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shamballa, Heat Guy J complete series set,Aquarion Complete series box 1, Sasami Magic Girl Club season 1, and a lot more stuff.  (Hell, there was even some Dragonball Z movies there for you people that are interested...)
I'll try to post some pictures of some of the discs I got  later.

Topic on Big Lots and Anime DVD's on Cheap-ass Gamer

bentoboxbobby

I just picked up a copy of Puzzle Quest for PC at $4.00 yesterday at Big Lots.  Gonna look up the 99 cent store though.  I'll probably watch and donate to the library or a teen center or something. I love Big Lots a lot.

If you have their Rewards Card, and buy 20 bucks worth of stuff, at Big Lots, you get 20 percent off.   So like, you can just get practical things, and the anime for less than $3.00.  I hope I get to see IGPX soon for 3 bucks or something. 
Sometimes, even 7-11's have assorted deals too for that cheap.

Thanks
Bobby
"For He will command His Angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." Psalms 91:31

G.I.R

Actually, I saw copies of IGPX last summer / Fall at a few local Big Lots stores.

AuroraDreamer

Ok as a former 99 cent store employee, if you ask a head cashier at the time or call about an item, they can tell you if they have it and if they don't you can request it to brought into stock at that store. (Atleast mine did, people went crazy for the Pet Shop toys when I was working D:) Most 99 cent stores tend to carry the same stock everywhere. I really don't know if this helps in anyway either XD

Echo♔

Quote from: G.I.R on June 01, 2009, 04:07:52 PM
Found at a local 99 Cents Only store:

Viz Inu Yasha DVD's (T.V. series volumes 23,24,25,29,30,33,39,and 40, Movie 4) for, you guessed it, 99 cents each.

I'm guessing there's more, but the shelf they were on is full, so I'll check later in the week.
LOL! Wow. Inu Yasha isn't THAT bad! It was actually one of my favorites in junior high. ^^

Stay focused. Keep dreaming.♔

G.I.R

Well, I may have to re-title this thread:

"Bleach DVD's for Ninety Nine Cents?"

Found Bleach Vols. 1,3, and 10 at 99 Cents only store in Garden Grove CA. today. 

G.I.R

Now you can get ADV, more Viz titles, Right Stuff, and Tokyo Pop DVD's at 99 Cents only.

Here are some samples:

There are more than I've shown here  (have seen Bleach Vols. 3, and 10,  Steam Detectives, Reign, Etc.)

Jerry

these are great [literally bottom of the barrel] bargains.

too bad there isnt any places that have these deals on anime or video games CDs.

i dont have time to watch stuff anymore, but listening to my favorite OST would be great while driving around.

if anyone finds any epic deals on CDs let us know! :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

G.I.R

Quote from: Jerry on August 03, 2010, 11:37:59 AM
these are great [literally bottom of the barrel] bargains.

too bad there isnt any places that have these deals on anime or video games CDs.

i dont have time to watch stuff anymore, but listening to my favorite OST would be great while driving around.

if anyone finds any epic deals on CDs let us know! :D
I had not even thought of checking the CD's.  I'll let you know if I see anything.