[ WTS ] - Japanese PS2 + Video Games + DVDs

Started by Wasabi, June 02, 2009, 02:20:20 AM

Wasabi

Hello all!  Time to clean up the room of stuff that I don't use anymore or at all!  Let's cut the talk and onto business!

I'm willing to ship the item to you, and depending on the item that you want to purchase I will get back to you with shipping price as I have to go weigh it!  If you live in San Jose or anywhere close to San Jose (at most half hour drive) I will deliver it personally!  Please PM your shipping address, etc etc I will reply with information on payment and where to send it!

Pictures will be up soon!

Systems
JAP Playstation 2 - $140
Includes : One JAP PS2 System unit, One Ps2 Controller (black), A/V Cables and Power Supply
Comment: Still in good working condition, I barely touched it.  Got it after a year of the U.S. unit release, but only used it to watch All-Region DVD's (lol).  Maybe a lil dusty, but I'll clean that up to take pictures.

First Gen. Mario Kart Edition Red Nintendo DS - $50
Includes : One Red Nintendo DS (1st gen), One charger.
Comment: Slight scratched near the Right Button.  Missing a DS Pen (Will get a replacement if someone purchase this unit).  Screens are protected by a plastic guard, so no scratches on the screen whatsoever.  

Beatmania IIDX Controller (Original Japanese) - $60
Includes : One IIDX Controller
Comment : Again, barely used/played on.

Games
Shin Megami Tensei: Noctourne - $80
(Sealed/Unopened. Still has original soundtrack.)

Time Crisis 2 with GunCon - $30
(still sealed/unopened.  GunCon included)

Final Fantasy XII Collectors Edition - $30
(Sealed/Unopened. Metal box)

Kingdom Hearts 2 - $20
(Sealed/Unopened)

Strategy Guides

Kingdom Hearts 2 Collectors Edition Strategy Guide - $30
(Final Form Cover)

Final Fantasy XII Collectors Edition Strategy Guide - $30
(Fran Cover)

DVDs (all region)

Serial Experiments Lain Complete Box Set (eng subs) - $20
Love Hina Complete Box Set(s) - $80
Devil Hunter Yoko Complete Box Set - $30

If you guys have any questions, just pm me.  I'm pretty easy as well, if price is an issue I can be fair, but please no low ballers, serious buyers only!

Edit: Free Shipping on any non-system!  I'm pretty busy, and will not be able to drive to you. Once payment is received I will, send it to you. PM if you need mailing address! I accept, cash, checks and money order! Mail cash at your own discretion!

FanimeCon 06 - Astro Sexy Cosplay
-=Best of Choreography=-

y0~

Runewitt

S.E. Lain box set? how much would you tack on to drive/deliver? i'm in hayward, about 1/2 hour drive.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Wasabi

Quote from: Runewitt on June 02, 2009, 02:25:03 AM
S.E. Lain box set? how much would you tack on to drive/deliver? i'm in hayward, about 1/2 hour drive.

Just the price of the item, I will not be able to drive.  So if you're still interested, PM me and I'll give you my mailing address for payment and i'll ship it out to you once I receive payment.

-=Best of Choreography=-

y0~

LordKefka

Umm... are those region 0 DVDs? Cause if they are, they are bootlegs.
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Mizuki

200 dollars for original JPN region PS2 that's used with basic accessories?

I can find a new JPN region PS2 for 150, sometimes even 120. I'd honestly rethink about that price for the PS2 because that's quite hefty for a near outdated console.

Wasabi

Quote from: Mizuki on June 04, 2009, 02:49:00 PM
200 dollars for original JPN region PS2 that's used with basic accessories?

I can find a new JPN region PS2 for 150, sometimes even 120. I'd honestly rethink about that price for the PS2 because that's quite hefty for a near outdated console.

thanks for the input, will lower it! :)

as for the dvd's i need to double check, i believe they are region 2 last time i checked (gotta go through storage)

-=Best of Choreography=-

y0~

LordKefka

Make sure they are R2s. You listed them as R0 which is Hong Kong region for DVDs. Though not all R0s are bootlegs, anime sure are. Can you specify the numbers of discs there are for each of the series and if possible post pictures for the stuff you are selling? Thanks.  
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

G.I.R

Quote from: LordKefka on June 04, 2009, 11:47:31 PM
Make sure they are R2s. You listed them as R0 which is Hong Kong region for DVDs. Though not all R0s are bootlegs, anime sure are. Can you specify the numbers of discs there are for each of the series and if possible post pictures for the stuff you are selling? Thanks.  
Acctualy, Hong Kong is Region 3.  
But anyone can can produce a region free (or even Multi-region) disk.  

LordKefka

Quote from: G.I.R on June 06, 2009, 12:46:13 PM
Quote from: LordKefka on June 04, 2009, 11:47:31 PM
Acctualy, Hong Kong is Region 3.  
But anyone can can produce a region free (or even Multi-region) disk.  

Yeah whoops my mistake.

Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor