Stage Zero 2009 OT stuffs

Started by Steven McIntosh, May 26, 2009, 04:18:28 PM

Steven McIntosh

I think we could have used more of that big burger up on the screen.

1994: First Fanime
1999: Volunteer
2000 - 2001: Video Programming Head
2002: Video Programming Staff
2009: Stage Zero Staff
2013: Anime Programming Second

abcbadcat

Quote from: JTchinoy on May 27, 2009, 01:58:40 PM
Quote from: abcbadcat on May 27, 2009, 01:51:24 PM
DEAD. FANTASY.

Simply amazing
I just talked to monty and he's very happy with the turnout of me premiering it for him.  :)
There were some miscommunication with Boston but we didn't do anything against his wishes and we're in the clear.
I'll try to persuade him to allow it next time if the next episodes are released around then.  ^_^

Tifa is brutal as hell

Hayate's ninja crew messed her up bad.

Too bad there wasn't a Capcom vs Konami series like this.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

abcbadcat

Quote from: Liquid on May 27, 2009, 02:42:39 PM
I only caught the tail end of the one with Tifa. I had no idea what I was watching, other then it had FFVII characters. It was very brutal and gorey. I loved it. I'll have to look that one up.

They have DFI and DFII on Gametrailers along with Haloid.

JTchinoy

the new episodes aren't out on the internet yet.  they're sitting in my computer and monty's.  :)

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

KitsuneOniko

Can't wait to see more episodes of DF~!! <3 Ah those femme fatales are LOVE ^_~ Btw... I've already been gettin emails and requests to cosplay as female Master Chief from Haloids lol!!! XD Now to find me a fellow hot blonde girl who will cosplay my Zero Suit Samus counterpart ;D
Fanime Volunteer 2003-2004
Fanime Dealership Staff 2005-2006
Fanime Live Programming Staff 2006
Fanime Programing Liaison 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Co-Producer 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Hostess 2007-Present <3

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Kamen Rider Tag on May 29, 2009, 08:51:27 PM
For me, the two big events were the SFIV Charity Event and DSP (which, btw, SMASHED IT like a roach). :D

If anyone doesn't know, I was the dude sporting the flashy Den-O Belt and yelled "GO MAC WINDY!" during the SFIV event. XD

Outside of that, Stage Zero was awesome.  You guys made sure everything was on point this year.
You had the belt? Nice(Was it DX version or a Legends belt?)

Sidenote: where did you buy your belt from? I'm having a hard time trying to find any Rider belts.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Kamen Rider Tag

DX version, ghetto mod (God bless luggage straps and sewing kits XD).

I got the belt on eBay a couple years ago when Den-O was in its stretch run.  I just recently got a DX DenGasher as well, but I gotta wait until Monday to get it from the post office >_<

I was also wearing a DX DecaDriver on that specific day (the Den-O belt was actually worn Friday and Sunday).

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Kamen Rider Tag on May 30, 2009, 11:03:46 AM
DX version, ghetto mod (God bless luggage straps and sewing kits XD).

I got the belt on eBay a couple years ago when Den-O was in its stretch run.  I just recently got a DX DenGasher as well, but I gotta wait until Monday to get it from the post office >_<

I was also wearing a DX DecaDriver on that specific day (the Den-O belt was actually worn Friday and Sunday).
Everyone apparently mods their belts, since they are meant for kids to wear; you had a Decadriver too? sweet, yo.

I'm hoping to find a DX Den-O, Faiz and IXA belt, as well as a Decadriver and Ride Booker too. Are you planning on getting the K-Touch as well?
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Kamen Rider Tag

I'm thinking about it, however, just thinking about the suit that it's going with is kinda putting me off XD

JTchinoy

Quote from: KitsuneOniko on May 30, 2009, 09:34:52 PM
Thank you Scott too for always being entertaining and for our random bouts of humor during the late night game shows... It always seem to be a hit and a crowd fav huh? ;D

JT: You wanna challenge me to Ninja? lol I think I will do a double layer cosplay then... remember my friend who was wearin the Master Cheif cosplay? I will ask if I can borrow that for the outter layer and then shed it like she did in Haliods later ;D
You're too short to wear richard's 1k outfit =O

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

KitsuneOniko

Quote from: JTchinoy on May 31, 2009, 01:11:03 AM
Thank you Scott too for always being entertaining and for our random bouts of humor during the late night game shows... It always seem to be a hit and a crowd fav huh? ;D

JT: You wanna challenge me to Ninja? lol I think I will do a double layer cosplay then... remember my friend who was wearin the Master Cheif cosplay? I will ask if I can borrow that for the outter layer and then shed it like she did in Haliods later ;D

Duuuude if you actually look I am slightly taller then him XDD
Fanime Volunteer 2003-2004
Fanime Dealership Staff 2005-2006
Fanime Live Programming Staff 2006
Fanime Programing Liaison 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Co-Producer 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Hostess 2007-Present <3

JTchinoy

Quote from: KitsuneOniko on May 31, 2009, 02:32:54 PM
Quote from: JTchinoy on May 31, 2009, 01:11:03 AM

Duuuude if you actually look I am slightly taller then him XDD
I call BS.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X