Sesshomaru cosplay help.

Started by Lan Moore, June 02, 2009, 01:10:54 PM

Lan Moore

I need problem I have with sesshomaru. First I'm looking for some kind of make up or paint that won't run on my face for the moon, the red dashes, and so on. Also does any one know where I cane find some sort of replica of Shesshomaru's swords Tenseiga and Bakusaiga. The last thing I'm having trouble with is Sesshomaru's shoes.... @.@ hard to find ones that are like his, any ideas? Still wondering about the ears too.

Update!!!
((11/19)) I just found out Sesshomaru's shoes are binding shoes, ouch. Guess I'll just have to find something less painful.

macaulayman

I can make the sword for you if no one else can

Lan Moore

Quote from: macaulayman on June 03, 2009, 12:10:36 AM
I can make the sword for you if no one else can
:o I'll take that offer up once I'm sure i have every thing else.

Lan Moore

Rizumi

I can't really tell what Sesshoumaru's shoes/whatever looks like, but you can always try shoe/boot covers for that if you can't find anything in stores around you?
googled a cosplay.com thread to hopefully help!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

hellangel

Makeup:
I would recommend using a stage makeup creme, such as Ben Nye. You can get it at any costuming store (if you live in the Bay Area, I can recommend several stores). After painting on the creme, powder it with translucent powder, and it should set for the whole day.
Likewise, you can probably find red eyelashes at costuming/makeup stores also. Online, for sure.

Swords:
I can most definitely make those swords for you, no problem!
Examples of my past commissions/propwork can be found at my CosplayLab:
http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/detail.asp?memberid=11406

Shoes:
I've always imagined his shoes having armor on them (like Vincent Valentine's?). Gray shoes, use foam cut in the right shapes. Spray paint foam silver than use a gloss/metallic finish to get it to resemble metal. Attach to shoe~
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

BrightHeart76

I have to agree with the Ben Nye make up.  I use it every year for Tsunade and it never fades, runs or causes problems.  Comes off easier than my regular make up when the day is done.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Lan Moore