Is anyone getting this thunder storm?

Started by Mister_E, June 04, 2009, 12:35:16 AM

Mister_E

Holy crap it is crazy out there all my figures are shaking and the lighting is nuts!

It's like if you look out the window and a flash goes off you see a creepy guy out there.

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

G.I.R

Yeah, we had some lightning and such earlier in the day Wednesday. (really out of season for the south L.A. / Orange County area).

rude32

We have some of it in the central valley. From what the news said, around 600-800 hits in a 1 hour period.
OK so at this point it's hitting so rapidly I might as well turn off all lights, since the flash alone is enough to keep decent lighting in my living room. Right now somewhere someone is getting super powers.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

TC X0 Lt 0X

None in the South Bay as far as I know.
I am oblivious to such things however so I may have just missed it.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

rude32

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on June 04, 2009, 01:29:16 AM
None in the South Bay as far as I know.
I am oblivious to such things however so I may have just missed it.
Trust me, you would have known when this one hit. It's freakin awesome.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

kakashifangurl1

Yeah last night it was crazy. Our garage flooded, power went out, and like you said my figures kept falling down XD and my friend told me to take down my Death Note poster because Ryuk was scaring her.
I went outside after it passed and it looked like day with all the lightning.

Yeah that was some storm...

Dagger-6

Storms up in the Sac area also from what I hear.

And while walking, my friend and I got hit by a random spot of rain.

Freaky weather.  You know what that means...

THE END IS NIGH.  REPENT!  REPENT!

(Insert preacher pic here.)

G.I.R

Quote from: trooper715 on June 04, 2009, 12:49:43 PM
Storms up in the Sac area also from what I hear.

And while walking, my friend and I got hit by a random spot of rain.

Freaky weather.  You know what that means...

THE END IS NIGH.  REPENT!  REPENT!

(Insert preacher pic here.)
Will this do?

And they showed the "light show" that was going on in Sacramento last night on the news a while ago.

BrightHeart76

We've had thunderstorms in Reno EVERY day since the day after Fanime.  Yesterday was the hardest rain yet, I didn't think I'd make it home alive at one point.  Forecast shows they storms will continue into the next 7 days.   Joy.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Mister_E

There was a HUGE bang last night made me jump out of bed, I haven't heard a storm this bright and big in YEARS!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

DentyneIce408

Ahhhh i'm jealous you guys are having those kinds of weather! I'm between San Jose and Morgan Hill, it's hot and sunny :(

I love those kind of weathers. Wanna hear something creepy? I was at work on Tuesday and I was starring at the sky, I told my bro there's going to be a violent thunder storm approaching. And now I can't believe my fortune about the weather came true!
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

SweetNiar

ive been following it on the news, but i live too far into the valley to get any of that crazy storm.  We get whats left over....slightly over casted with a bit of spit like rain.

Though we had a tropical storm several years back that was like this one.   Twas awesome! ^_^  Thunder and lightning every second....power didnt go out or anything which was the weird thing with all that craziness going on.  Happened in the middle of the night and the lound thunder shook the walls and woke me up.  Was funny how some people actually slept threw the whole thing o_o

DentyneIce408

I don't remember how many years back but I was at my friends house in Morgan Hill in the patio area I was standing about 1/2 a mile where this thunder struck it was beautiful and thrilling seeing it and feeling it so close. I wished I had a video tape, but it's a bit useless if you don't know when and where it will strike.
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.