Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 2010 Gathering

Started by KyraEnsui, June 04, 2009, 01:41:36 AM

KyraEnsui

Hello everyone! I'm not the original organizer of the gathering, but I thought it would be nice that we had this up early since I haven't seen it up yet. Hopefully, our organizer come take reign of our awesome gathering. <3

In charge of this gathering is [ Touya no Miko ].

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Date: Saturday                                                                                                |
| Time: TBA                                                                                                         |
| Location: MP & L: Shady spot on Hilton side                                             |
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------|

[Last Updated: January 22, 2010]
Vongola Familia:
+ Tsuna: yumicchi88, Aurxlen (10 years), tsumiyuuki's friend, TsunaRevenge, ♪ A K I R A ♪
+ Reborn: GomenNasaiPro (10 years), TsunaRevenge's friend
+ Gokudera: iKuraudo (future arc), bisouspapillon, TsunaRevenge's friend, Houkiboshi-chan
+ Yamamoto: tsumiyuuki's friend, TsunaRevenge's friend
+ Hibari: ICosplayNeji, Hibari_Fangirl, Haku_Hyuuga, Tokio Amarfi
+ Mukuro: KyraEnsui (10 years), Aurxlen's friend (10 years)
+ Ryohei:Eboni ninja's friend (10 years), Konata00
+ Chrome: Kyra's friend (10 years), yongmun (?), tsumiyuuki's friend
+ Lambo: Kyra's friend (10 years), GomenNasaiPro's friend (10 years), Eboni ninja (10 years), Kvothe (20 years), Eboni Ninja, Ahja Reyn, TsunaRevenge's friend

Varia:
+ Xanxus: Kyra's friend (10 years), Eboni Ninja's Friend, PhantomShadow
+ Squalo:
+ Lussaria:
+ Belaphogar: Fondu
+ Fran:
+ Mammon:
+ Lavi:

Millefoire:
+ Byakuran: kannazuki's friend, Azuru
+ Irie: yongmun(?), kannazuki's friend
+ Spanner:Deadlywings
+ Genshiki:
+ Ganma:
+ Yuri:
+ Gingerbread: Buttercup-chan

Supporting Characters:
+ Kyoko:
+ Haru:
+ Dino: TsunaRevenge's friend
+ Bianchi: Sunara Ishi
+ Coronello: Konata00, TsunaRevenge's friend
+ Lal Mirch: tsumiyuuki, lexy-chan, TsunaRevenge's friend
+ Dr. Shamal:
+ Fuuta:
+ I-pin: tsumiyuuki's friend
+ Uni: kannazuki
+ Basil: Aurxlen's friend (10 years)
+ Kakimoto Chikusa - will [ishida] (10 years)
+ Joshima Ken - Cosplay Cyborg

I am naming some off top of my head. If I am missing or you like to cosplay as, post it! <3 Thank you!

Italic means from Cosplay.com forum.

"Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed."

yongmun

I may go either as Irie Shouichi or Nagi (chrome), depending on the weather. Sign me up. C:

Touya no Miko

Oh wow, thanks so much for setting this up for me. I've been so exhausted from work that I've completely forgotten all about this.

I'm still willing to run the gathering.

Also, I thought up a new game event we could play. I call it 'Hot Nappo', sort of like hot potato.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

KyraEnsui

Quote from: yongmun on July 01, 2009, 10:17:17 AM
I may go either as Irie Shouichi or Nagi (chrome), depending on the weather. Sign me up. C:
The weather is nice and sunny, but can be a bit windy in the morning from past years. =)

Quote from: Touya no Miko on July 01, 2009, 11:55:09 AM
Oh wow, thanks so much for setting this up for me. I've been so exhausted from work that I've completely forgotten all about this.

I'm still willing to run the gathering.

Also, I thought up a new game event we could play. I call it 'Hot Nappo', sort of like hot potato.
Yay! I'll see if they change it over to you. <3 Hot Nappo = FTW!

yongmun

Hot Nappo. :D

I'm new to these gatherings, so what do you exactly do? I know there's a miniphotoshot, and that's pretty much it.  Care to inform me? : )

GomenNasaiPro

hey I can be TYL Reborn and my friend will be TYL Lambo

morgaine

I'll be there as Uni!  With a Shouichi and Byakuran ^^
Fanime 2019
TBD

Sunara Ishi

I might try to cosplay Bianchi... Depends on if I can get everything I need before con...

I just hope this and the Soul Eater gathering don't conflict. O:
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on October 20, 2009, 03:53:55 PM
I might try to cosplay Bianchi... Depends on if I can get everything I need before con...

I just hope this and the Soul Eater gathering don't conflict. O:

Yeah, I hope so too since I have another gathering on that same day. =D

Updated the list.

yumicchi88

This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

Azuru

My cosplay list (still going to be updated)

Aurxlen

My group is going to try to make it to the gathering, I'll be going as TYL!Tsuna and bringing TYL!Mukuro and TYL!Basil with me.  Let's hope there aren't any conflicts with other gatherings we want to attend. *crosses fingers*

Touya no Miko

Hi Kyra, I wondering if you're going to be taking over this gathering or if you wish for me to run it again?
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Eboni ninja

Hi I will be TYL! Lambo and I will try to convince my friend to be TYL! Ryohei.
Cosplays for Fanime 2011:

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Touya no Miko on November 02, 2009, 07:13:56 PM
Hi Kyra, I wondering if you're going to be taking over this gathering or if you wish for me to run it again?

It would be awesome if you take over the gathering again~

tsumiyuuki

Teehee so excited for a Reborn Gathering. I'm cosplaying Lal Mirch and hopefully bringing a Chrome, Tsuna, Yamamoto and iPin if I can convince some of my friends at school. xP

Kvothe

Awesome! I'll be going as 20yr. Lambo  ^ ^
this is my first time going to Fanime so I hope there'll be lots of happyfuntimes  XDD

iKuraudo

ICosplayNeji

I'll definitely be at Fanime, but I might be at a FFVII gathering. I want to try and make it as Hibari Kyoya though if I can! ^__^

Jazqui