The "Happy Pets " Thread.

Started by G.I.R, June 04, 2009, 12:42:42 PM

G.I.R

Post pictures or stories about your pets (or is Companion Animal the PC term?)  Be they winged, four-legged, or (shudder) no legged.

DentyneIce408

I used to have a pet Timber Wolf, who I used to call Timber. About 4 years ago she sometimes goes in my room hop in my bed and sleeps beside me. She's so kawaii  :D I gave her away to a friend 2 years ago because wolf + San Jose's hot weather = a dog in heat. She (Timber) lives in San Francisco where everyday is mostly a cool day.

I'll see if I can find a picture of her.
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

G.I.R

Looks like I have a new "Pet".  I came home last night, and my cat didn't come running up the front porch when I got home like he normally does.  So I went out on the back patio, to find him to be fed, and heard a rustling sound from a table that he normally sleeps on.  The patio light came on and I saw what I thought was him at first,  but found it was this...

It's funny 'cause his fur looks a lot like my cats, and this little fella is about the same size.  He started to climb up the trelice and realized when he got half way up he had nowhere to go, so he immediately froze in this position.  He stayed like that for bout ten minutes, not budging, and long enough to go to my car and fetch my camera.  He didn't even move when my cat finally showed up to be fed.

BrightHeart76

Since Fanime I've been suffering from some pretty nasty asthma.  Rainy weather makes my asthma act up and we've had rain every day for weeks.  I wake up every night coughing and weezing for air.  Being single and living alone this is scary. 

However, my cat is taking care of me.  I kid you not.  She sleeps next to me every night all night.  When I wake up she watches me and makes little noises like she's trying to comfort me.  When I wake up in the morning she jumps on my legs and chats at me like she's happy to see me.

She even does things that annoy me to no end, but she means well.  She is just a kitten and has always played with her toys at night.  Everynight she sneaks out to the living room, finds one of her favorite toys and brings it to bed. She spends the night cleaning it or playing with it on the bed.  This is VERY annoying, but if I throw the toy away she looks sad, but stays with me.

It makes me happy to have her here.  I know I'm probably reading too much into instinct behavior from a cat.  However, I feel like she cares and that makes me happy.

Here's a picture of my girl...just cause she's cute.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

G.I.R

Quote from: DentyneIce408 on June 04, 2009, 03:35:28 PM
I used to have a pet Timber Wolf, who I used to call Timber. About 4 years ago she sometimes goes in my room hop in my bed and sleeps beside me. She's so kawaii  :D I gave her away to a friend 2 years ago because wolf + San Jose's hot weather = a dog in heat. She (Timber) lives in San Francisco where everyday is mostly a cool day.

I'll see if I can find a picture of her.
So, found any pictures yet?

rubymoonIII

my sisters dog looks like an elf whenever she tries to perk up her ears
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Jerry

This is what I find when I come home and try to play video games or watch TV... :P
My Cat Logan.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

rubymoonIII

whenever i try to sit on the couch my sisters dog minni hogs the couch, if i tell her to move  she rolls over to the side and lifts one leg as if saying "there i made a little room for you" if you tell her move again she kinda rolls over and igmore you you till you manually scoot her away.
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

G.I.R

Tabbies FTW!

Not my cat, but my Mothers.  I've been taking care of her for a while...

She's not just fat, she's a BIG Kitty.

david

My sis got a dove today that a friend forgot about in the back seat of the car.  I know, weird huh?  Long story.

rubymoonIII

walked in today after work and this is what i find  "oh hai mom, we took over ur bed hope u dont minds"
(the black one is minni and the one hiding her face in shame is cha cha)
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

DentyneIce408

Ryuk and Ohki sleeping on a chair. Ryuk is the black and white cat; Ohki is the mixed colored cat.

DentyneIce408

Ryuk-Ohki playing in the living room.

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

DentyneIce408

Found 2 other kittens at my backyard. Don't know if I should name them or whether or not to take them in.

SukebeStudios

Glitch

Quote from: DentyneIce408 on November 06, 2009, 03:11:11 PM
Found 2 other kittens at my backyard. Don't know if I should name them or whether or not to take them in.

I was expecting a caturday quote at the bottom. XD

caskaslyrk

Funny thing...my mom has a turkey that we have had for YEARS names Peetey!  wellll... Peetey has a goat as a boyfriend.  We catch them daily doing the nasty!  Poor Peetey is missing feathers on both sides of his body where the goats hooves straddle him...LMAO!!!  :o  I will have to find a picture and post!!!  We also have a pot Belly pig named lola who is convinced she is a weimaraner..LOL

Glitch

Quote from: caskaslyrk on December 18, 2009, 10:12:27 PM
Funny thing...my mom has a turkey that we have had for YEARS names Peetey!  wellll... Peetey has a goat as a boyfriend.  We catch them daily doing the nasty!  Poor Peetey is missing feathers on both sides of his body where the goats hooves straddle him...LMAO!!!  :o  I will have to find a picture and post!!!  We also have a pot Belly pig named lola who is convinced she is a weimaraner..LOL
I find that image of a goat tentacle attacking a turkey very disturbing........also make sure you have the pictures up soon.

caskaslyrk

I am trying to find a picture...but for some reason I think the turkey and goat know we are watching! LOL  :P