Death Note 2010 Gathering *5/26 Final Update!* Jump Checkers Sunday Morning!

Started by CaptTreasureTroveTi, June 06, 2009, 07:30:09 PM

CaptTreasureTroveTi

Quote from: AgehaMist on August 16, 2009, 06:10:13 PM
LOL potato chip vendor eh?

I probably wont dress like one xD

But I could bring you guys some potato chips anyway for the lulz

xD Bringing potato chips to the gathering would work, even if you don't dress up. :)
*imagining people + vendor holding up random bags of potato chips in the group photo*
2010 Organizer of: Death Note, Pandora Hearts

*is still uploading Fanime 2009 photos x.x*

Rhornez

Quote from: CaptTreasureTroveTi on August 11, 2009, 08:45:28 PM
Quote from: Rhornez on July 31, 2009, 10:11:31 PM
confirmed coming as L since i got my hair i want it to be

savvy! I'll mark you down as L :]
my hair is coming along ;3 it just needs to grow larger in the front and a lil bit in the back and its done

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

CaptTreasureTroveTi

Ahoy, mates!
I have a question for ye.
If something were to happen where I could not come to Fanime, would you like to have a backup gathering leader to ensure that the gathering takes place?
For now, I'll still be leader, keep updating the thread, etc.
BUT if something comes up ... I thought it best to plan ahead, just in case. x___x
I would post on the thread if I could not come so you'd all know, and the backup leader would then take over.
Or ... if I seem to have vanished off the the face of the forum/planet for quite a while in late April/early May, the backup leader would take over then. o__o;;

Any volunteers? Preferably ... someone who KNOWS for sure that they're coming. Even better--someone who comes every year, too. xD
(Until the con, the gathering leader merely updates the thread's cosplayers list and communicates with the moderator [BSaphire] as needed so that Fanime staff knows when/where/who/how/etc. about what we're doing at the gathering. At con, the leader signs in when the gathering is ready/should start so the Fanime staff can take photos while we ... gather. xD )

Quote from: Rhornez on September 08, 2009, 07:14:56 PMmy hair is coming along ;3 it just needs to grow larger in the front and a lil bit in the back and its done

SOUKA!! :D Excellent, excellent 'bout your cosplay. :]

Rhornez

i still think that white wig that i wore this year was ...kinda fail

Sora

Actually, I have either Near, Mello, or Matt. :D
"Don't give me any orders."

Kites-kun

CaptTreasureTroveTi

Quote from: Kites-kun on October 18, 2009, 09:54:08 PM
I'll show as Matt ^^

Excellent! *adds you*

Quote from: Sammy-kins on June 26, 2009, 05:50:05 PM
hey, i'm a maybe on misa. (Sammy-kin's sister. Not actually her.)

... somehow, you weren't on the list, but I have added you as Misa now, sister of Sammy-kins :]

Quote from: Edward Elric on October 17, 2009, 09:40:36 AM
... which one do you want me to put you down as? O.o *confused*

Rhornez

uhhh i wanna dress Vk and dye my hair this fanime con but i gotta let my hair stay black for L :( >:(

Sora

I'm not sure if I'm doing Near or Matt or Mello, since I'm aiming to do Matt too. Let's see who I wear to the gathering...

ICosplayNeji

I might be there as L, not really sure, but I might ^__^

Sora

Quote from: Edward Elric on October 17, 2009, 09:40:36 AM
... which one do you want me to put you down as? O.o *confused*

Actually, I really don't know yet. Let's let the weather decide, ne? If it's warm, it'll be either Matt or Near, if not too much, Mello

The Crypt

i'm sorry to say that i cant be ryuk for fanime i have to many other cosplays i want to try out
Its the 21st century CURE!!

Rhornez

explosive_artist

Do we have to be specific on which Light we cosplay as?
Matthew Patel - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life/Vs The World

Mami Tomoe -gender bend-

Finnick Odair -arena-

CaptTreasureTroveTi

Quote from: Edward Elric on November 19, 2009, 06:00:33 PM
I'm not sure if I'm doing Near or Matt or Mello, since I'm aiming to do Matt too. Let's see who I wear to the gathering...

I'll put you down as Matt for now ;D

Quote from: explosive_artist on February 05, 2010, 02:54:39 AM
Do we have to be specific on which Light we cosplay as?

nope. Just that you're Light or some other character. *shrug*
If you want to tell us ahead of time so that other Lights can figure out what they're doing, that would be fun, though. :]

^^^^^

MAJOR UPDATE
Hey guys ... I updated the cosplayer list.
But stuff came up and I won't be able to make it to Fanime this year.
>_<
So if this gathering is going to happen ... we're going to need someone to take over the organization of this gathering.
Who's up for it?

COSPLAYER EVENT
If you've seen the Pandora Hearts 2010 Gathering thread, you might have seen the tea party cosplayer event. I was going to lead that one along with the Death Note one ... joint tea party, if you will.
>> I don't know how ye Death Note and Pandora Hearts fans want to work that out. .__.

DarkfallDC

I'm rather interested in this event. I'm not personally doing a Death Note cosplay, but I feel that Professor Layton could help with an investigation! (In particular, I'm kind of looking for a picture with L/Light cosplayers. I'll be sure to bring puzzles.)

Death_Note_Matt

Oh yeah XD I cant wait to be B.B But I am wondering if I should be all bloody or if I should wear my black shirt >>
Another Player has Entered the Game

Sora

Wilbur-tan

Eep, I'm really wanting to go as Matt. I'm not sure if I will though. I want to cosplay really badly, and I wear glasses, so I figured "Hm, I'll go as Matty, and wear goggles to cover my glasses! :D"

I just don't want to end up cosplaying by myself though. ^^; If someone would volunteer to let me tag around with them... I'd definitely cosplay, but, yeah. I'm shy. XD;
Convention first-timer.
<3 Ouran HSHC
Death Note
D.Gray-man
Loveless
etc.

Sora

I've been changed to either Mello or Near. As for volunteering to host this gathering, I wouldn't mind doing it. Okay, which day and time do you guys want to do this?