Phobias' massive DIY whoreage thread (TONS of pics)

Started by XpHoBiaX, June 07, 2009, 01:05:39 PM

XpHoBiaX

Hey Deonchan, my bro says they now have a Big Sister. I may try making that. X3 But if not I am going to find a green dress to be a little sister. X3 My cosplay list is growing.... O_o
Hit me up when you want to visit. I don't have a schedule or anything. But there is lots of water here. X3 Maybe if you stop by I can take you for a ride in one of the corvettes. ;)

Ruby:
I may have to improvise with making a how-to for you. But you can still use your materials that I mentioned.

Thanks Macaulayman. I will never eat pringles again. lol I used a lot of pringles cans.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

ruby19_4

awesome. Thx you so much for taking your time to do this for me. I have been collecting stuff. Go ahead send me how-to-do list for me anytime. Again thx for helping. U r awesome.

ruby19_4

XpHoBiaX

Thanks. :) I've been working on the tutorial...so you should be getting a few things from me soon.

2010 cosplay...?

XpHoBiaX

So I've been hung up for the past couple months. :/ I have started the tutorials and stuff...but some of it's dissapeared in boxes...can't do anything until my brother leaves for boot camp. Then I can move my stuff in and start working on stuff again.

:-\

2010 cosplay...?

EJAY420

Most Impressive.

Zirphex

Quote from: deonchan on June 08, 2009, 03:29:38 PM
Me thinks Phobia and I should do a collab and finally pull off the Big Daddy Lil Sister cosplay I've wanted to do *noddles*

Me and my gf are doin' splicer costumes this year 2011.
I made us some super custom homemade masks :P
This is the only picture I currently have though, my laptop is being repaired :[
The bunny is mine

MANHO!

macaulayman