Evil Robot Conspiracy Theory

Started by Liquid, June 10, 2009, 11:34:21 PM

Liquid

So, I was doing some thinking. (I do that occasionally.) What if certain robot empires were linked?

For example:

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away....

A large army of robots are created for use in a large scale war started by the evil Trade Federation. An army created entirely of clones is utilized in order to destroy this robot army. (Star Wars)

The robot army is eventually destroyed by the clone army with the help of the Jedi. Later, the clone army turns on the Jedi and almost all of them are murdered. The one controlling the clones then takes over their known galaxy by force. A ragtag group of rebels later form to combat this threat to freedom and peace. One of them (Luke) learns the ways of the Force in order to combat the Dark Side Force users. The group, along with the help of two friendly robots, are able to win the war against this evil empire and win back their galaxy.

Over the years there ensues many battles pitting the Good Side of the Force against the Dark Side. Luke and his colleagues grow tired of this never ending battle and decide to take themselves and a large group of humans to an uninhabited galaxy.

It is agreed that the Force will no longer be used, taught, or talked about. This will ensure that no one will ever know there is a Dark Side and therefore it will no longer be a problem amoung them ever again.

This group finally settles on an Earth-like planet and they name it Cylon. Over time other colonies of humans spring up in the same galaxy due to need for further resources and living space.

Hundreds of years later the humans on planet Cylon get an idea to create an entire race of intelligent robots to live in service of them, because they got really lazy. They used the still living C3PO's programming as a model. However, something goes terribly wrong with the initial programming software and these robots malfunction and become self aware. They grow tired of their human oppressors and they kill off the entire human Cylon race in a planet-wide nuclear holocaust.

The robots then assume the name Cylons. They roam the universe seeking out any and all human colonies and exterminating them. (Battlestar Galactica)

The remaining survivors wage war on the Cylons. Many plot twists ensue, but eventually there is peace and the humans win the war. The survivors settle on a new planet and name it Earth. They abandon all technology and fly their ships into the sun.

150,000 years pass by. It is now modern day Earth. A company named Cyberdyne Systems begins work to create robots to live in service of humans. To assist in controlling their machines Cyberdyne begins work on a highly intelligent AI system. This project is called Skynet. (Terminator)

The government eventually takes over the work on Skynet and when Skynet is finally brought online it becomes self aware and revolts against humanity. Many nuclear attacks ensue and the machines dominate the Earth.

John Conner leads a resistance force to battle the machines and an epic war ensues that lasts many years. Over time the machines finally win the war against humans.

They pasify humanity with a virtual reality world and use them as battery sources to power their machines. (The Matrix) The humans somehow find a way to make peace with the machines. Once the war is over and humanity is once again free, they eventually find a way to launch the core source of the robot empire into deep space. Humanity once again gains control over Earth.

Once humanity resumes their quest for space exploration they develop a warp drive. It is not long into their exploration before humans encounter the remains of the machine empire they launched into space. These machines now assimilate humanity and control them through nanotechnology. These machines travel in large cube shaped spacecrafts and roam the universe over taking entire worlds. They now call themselves the Borg. (Star Trek)

Thoughts? Additions?  :D
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

Dagger-6

rude32

A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Runewitt

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

G.I.R

Swarms of Roombas!

(remember what happened to Hans Moleman on The Simpsons?)

Liquid

Tyler R. - Fanime Staff

G.I.R

deonchan

Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

Liquid

Quote from: G.I.R on June 11, 2009, 01:24:09 PM
Quote from: Liquid on June 11, 2009, 01:12:32 PM
Large edit.  :o
Is that anything like "Deep Thought"?

I don't think there is a decent way to integrate Deep Thought, lol.

Quote from: deonchan on June 11, 2009, 01:37:11 PM
Needs more John Connor.

Added a small blurb.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff

BrightHeart76

Quote from: Liquid on June 11, 2009, 02:16:38 PM
Quote from: G.I.R on June 11, 2009, 01:24:09 PM
Quote from: Liquid on June 11, 2009, 01:12:32 PM
Large edit.  :o
Is that anything like "Deep Thought"?

I don't think there is a decent way to integrate Deep Thought, lol.

How about Deep Hurting? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjCjgjk9n0o

sorry off topic, but I had to do it.  :D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Runewitt

How about a few of the Diva-Droids from Red Dwarf, or Bob and Madge, the Skutters?

G.I.R

And what about K-9, Kryten or Marvin, the Paranoid Android?

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Liquid

Quote from: Runewitt on June 11, 2009, 09:53:58 PM
How about a few of the Diva-Droids from Red Dwarf, or Bob and Madge, the Skutters?

Quote from: G.I.R on June 11, 2009, 10:25:47 PM

How about stuff I'm familiar with? :D

Quote from: Barnes on June 11, 2009, 11:56:43 PM
I like conspiracies  :)

Me too!
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff

G.I.R

Quote from: Liquid on June 12, 2009, 11:39:06 AM

Quote from: G.I.R on June 11, 2009, 10:25:47 PM

How about stuff I'm familiar with? :D

Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, and The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Liquid

Quote from: G.I.R on June 12, 2009, 12:33:44 PM
Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, and The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Which of these had evil robot armies? Honestly, I know almost nothing of the first two.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff

Runewitt

Dr Who had the Daleks, Red Dwarf had androids that were programed as killing machines for a war that never took place, and they went mad, and hunt the universe. Hitchhikers guide... i dont think they had evil robot armies.

G.I.R

Quote from: Runewitt on June 13, 2009, 09:47:38 PM
Dr Who had the Daleks, Red Dwarf had androids that were programed as killing machines for a war that never took place, and they went mad, and hunt the universe. Hitchhikers guide... i dont think they had evil robot armies.
Bzzzz! Wrong.  The Robot's of Kricket in HHGttG "Life, the Universe and Everything" (which started off as a Doctor Who Script by the way).

Runewitt

Quote from: G.I.R on June 14, 2009, 12:46:50 AM
Quote from: Runewitt on June 13, 2009, 09:47:38 PM
Bzzzz! Wrong.  The Robot's of Kricket in HHGttG "Life, the Universe and Everything" (which started off as a Doctor Who Script by the way).
sorry, i'd forgotten them. i've only read the series once, which is unusual for me.

Sunara Ishi

I always knew they were all linked. XD

hmm... The Doctor Who stuff could be the future after the Borg. XD They could be the remainder of a previous colony/ or people descended from the Jedi. They wage war on the Borg.

You also need the Decepticons from Transformers. X3 And the Autobots. XD
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula