Have you ever experience...

Started by DentyneIce408, June 12, 2009, 02:35:10 PM

DentyneIce408

This topic is about things you have experienced out of the ordinary or just everday life.

For me I have personally but not alone spiritual entities and hauntings.

One hot summer of 2007 I was tired and hot, that I decided to take a short nap in this commercial walk in cooler. Though the cooler was off it was still nice and cold. So I brought a chair inside and left the door half way open. As I start dozing off to sleep I hear a sound, I looked around and there was nothing there just a big empty plastic bag hanging on the hook. So, then I just went back to sleep. Then again I hear that sound of plastic bag moving but this time it was louder and more noticeble. I stood up my chair and checked it out again, there was nothing. So, then again I didn't mind. But the third time it happened, this time the black plastic bag like lifted off the hook and crashed to the floor loudly. What I did I do? Instinctively I ran out never looking back. I was scared like a bat out of Hell! If you say it was the wind, it can't be there was no air flow! Till this day I can still feel the shiver down my spine when ever I see a commercial cooler. I will never take a nap inside a cooler again!
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

XpHoBiaX

You'd think I'd already be desensitized by all the crap I've been through and have seen...but that isn't so. I absolutely refuse to speak to a doctor, therapist, or spiritual councilor (be it christian or other) about the things I've experienced.

Ever since I was a child living on Lori Street in Sunnyvale, I've had issues with the supernatural.
I saw things in the windows, shadows, things pushing or touching me. Objects moving, voices.
Something would sit on my bed, or pull my covers, sometimes it would shake, and the closet door would open and close. Foot steps could be heard in my room around my bed, something would tap at the window, and even though we had a pitched roof, there where heavy footsteps. Like someone was tromping across the rooftop.

When I was 15, I was in bed, and noticed a dark shadow hiding by the side table/drawer thing I had. Just before my mom walked by to say goodnight, it got up and ran out.
Then that night I woke up to see a white face with blue eyes and red lips. I believe the eyes were closed.

I've had instances where it sounded like a wind tunnel, and I'd wake up...all the covers on the floor and cold. And of course waking up to someone pulling on the covers. Literally, I've had to wind myself up in the blanket to keep the covers from being pulled on.

My younger brother (who is now 18) Told me about the same things about a few years ago. He thought it was just his imagination, but after talking to me about it...it wasn't afterall.

We moved to Fresno when I 17, and I thought I finally left that place behind. I was walking through the gate when a woman in a cream colored gown passed me by and walked through the garage door. My gaze was stuck on that instant, and I froze. At first I didn't believe what I saw, as mom came up to me and asked what was wrong. Apparently she didn't see what I had seen.

Another time, just once, what sounded like a cat cry woke everyone up. Now, the only cat in the house was the one sleeping on my back. It had startled her awake, too. She obviously did not meow. No one really talked about it afterwards.

I had since bounced around from place to place after this time. Then I started living with my Gramma and Grandpa on the lake. LOTS of "stuff" happens up here.

Me and some people I knew saw someone dissappear into a tree on a walk on the campgrounds, I saw something in red, in a tree while camping...I've driven through a human looking form on the way from work,  I thought I saw someone in the road and almost swerved off the road. >:/ Nothing was there.

It never ends...really. I get nasty crawling sensations all the time, and can't ever be left alone by myself. No matter how much I try to convince myself I have an overactive imagination...something always proves me wrong.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

DentyneIce408

I'm glad I'm not the only one alone on this matter. Like you I don't want to see a doctor/counselor I know what I felt and saw I'm not crazy! These things do exist and aren't made up.
What your about to read I suggest you don't. It's not really a personel thing but something quite sad. If your not into it, you shouldn't read it.

Warning a very sad memory:

But one thing that I dislike the most are pain and suffering. Call me an emo or crazy, but the pain I feel is real! Just 2 weeks ago for no apparent reason my chest started hurting, I get an intense sharp headache, and just couldn't stop crying. I just kept crying and hurting... The only way I got rid of it was to go to sleep. When I awoke the next morning I over heard my mom on the phone, she told my elder brother that her brother past away yesterday from a heartattack in PI. I wanted to tell her I felt his pain but it was best left unsaid.

It wasn't the first time it happened. The first time it happened was when a friend of mine back in HS during our first term of senior year was killed in a drive by after our homecoming dance. I wasn't at the dance but at home. I learned the next day that he died.  :'( I can't understand why would somebody do something like that. All I know is, I only feel it when somebody close passes away.

XpHoBiaX

I have a very perceptive mind...and I can predict certain things and events. Most of the time it's through dreams. lol A lot of times I'll forget until the event passes...and it ruins life adventures halfway through the experience. Mostly when it comes to people. I always know right away what the outcome of friend/foe would be.

Feelings and emotions are easy for me to pick up on almost instantaneously, but I have never personally felt someone passing. That would be pretty hard for me to take in. Although I get pretty tight wound and a little crazy, like right before something happens. Always. Large or small, I kind go off the deep end. @_@ I am sorry you have to feel that.

To me it's exhuasting. I hate knowing. It puts a damper on a lot of things...I try to push everything away as best as I can, and just ignore it.

On a slightly happier note:
I could have one the lottery 3 times!!!! I had a few dreams-within-a-dream type deals that dealt with numbers...omg it was weird but kinda cool. Sucked though becuase I paid no attention to it, and the numbers weren't in the right order anyways.

The numbers always appeared on doors, in lock boxes...or different people would be saying them. @_@ People I didn't know, but was given the feeling I should know or did know....weird. The regular dream would be progressing on, but a "faster" dream would be going on within that one.

Next time I'll write that shiz down. O_o if I remember too....lol Cuz ya know how that goes.

Also, one time I had a premonition of Kegan rolling down a hill....XD Just as I turned around, there goes Kegan. Ass over heel. I was going to tell her not to jump from wherever she was at. Lot of good that warning did. @_@

2010 cosplay...?

TC X0 Lt 0X

Yes, I too have Déjà Vu frequently linked to dreams. It is impossible to tell if the dream is a Deja Vu one or just a regular one until an event happens. Though when the event does happen I easily link it back to a dream. Mine have never been of something of any importance though. And it is probably just an illusion of the mind for me at least.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on June 14, 2009, 11:30:33 AM
To me it's exhuasting. I hate knowing. It puts a damper on a lot of things...I try to push everything away as best as I can, and just ignore it.
I feel you. I've been in those situations brought about by predictive dreams and empathy. It sucks. What I dislike about the dreams is that they are either unclear until the event happens or they are already pre-determined because of events already set into motion.

I pick up on feelings, when I'm either being lied to or something is being hidden easily also because I'm empathic. It gets confusing because that and paranoia can blend so easily that I sometimes think it is all in my head. -.-; I prefer not to go where someone has died recently because of my empathy; I pick up this dark sort of feeling where everything in that area just feels "wrong."

But the closest things to ghosts are just feeling their presence and seeing black shadows. I had seen a black cat shadow once; it was a few months to a year after my cat passed away.

My deja vu isn't really linked to my dreams. Sometimes but for me it is more like echoes from the past or the future. -.-;

I'm not as strong in the predictive dreams/empathy as some. I seem to have stronger ties to energy fields and the wind.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

TC X0 Lt 0X

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

SOawesomeness

When my bro was in Afghanistan for military, I wore his dog tags from training. One day, I woke up with the dog tags off of my neck on my bed and I knew something was wrong. I told my mom about it casually and she said that the military had called her at work that morning to tell her that he fell off a truck and broke his ankle and he was gonna come home. o:

When I was a freshman in HS and totally religious back then cos of summer camps and stuff, I forgot my binder one day for my English class. My teacher was a complete tyrant who would give you a zero that day and not accept any excuses, not to mention, everything was in that binder. Before going to class, I prayed that something would happen so that I wouldn't need my binder that day, and right when I finished, the fire alarm went off. We spent the entire period outside. :D

For my past two houses, I've seen ghosts, or heard them. Yay for piano on Hallowe'en, and waking up to a white figure at the foot of my bed, moving across. o.0
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

TC X0 Lt 0X

TC Trooper should come in here and talk about Top Hat.
Top Hat is his families ghost =P

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

DentyneIce408

I had an incident with my nieghbor, my father and I were sorting out our garbage and recycle, then our nieghbor Gale went out the house and walked inside her side yard. The thing is when we waved and said hello to her she didn't respond back. So, we thought she's just having one of those days. When we got back inside the house my mother got a phone call from one Gale's son, he told my mother that Gale passed a week ago at her friends funeral. We told her that it was impossible, we just her outside her house. We then checked next door and found out nobody was home and she was nowhere to be found. It happened in the of July 07'.

XpHoBiaX

My grandpa said one time when he was quite a bit younger, he saw a woman walk by him in a house I believe that was his brothers'. (They're triplets) Grandpa didn't think much about it, but he said it looked like "little Mom". Which I believe would be my great-great aunt....? I'll have to ask him to tell me the story again.

Turns out they found a picture of the woman, and he was told she had passed away.

We're a strong italian family, with strong family ties. I wouldn't be suprised to have a few run-ins with family. I just hate being startled. lol

Like this afternoon for instance. I was playing video games, and something peered at me from the hallway. But when I actually looked in the direction, which wasn't much of a move on my part, the thing was gone. Well, I knew it was there...just not in full view. Like it was hiding. ;>_> I gave it no more attention then that though. My perefrial vision is pretty amazing...-_-''

I experience a lot of things through emotions, and can 'see' ahead only a little. I don't play around with it though. I remember when my Uncles were going to pass on. I could feel it, and I knew it was going to happen. It was frightening, both passed away on my birthday.

We had to put our German shepard down about a week after my bday, or maybe it was just before, anyways poor Duke had his stomach turn. We couldn't afford to fix it, and he was too old anyways. The morning after, I swear it. I felt Duke come by and lick my foot like he always used too in the mornings. For the last time.

2010 cosplay...?

TC X0 Lt 0X

TROOPER refuses to speak about Top Hat Ghost.
That makes me sad...

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.