Sac-Anime?

Started by SukebeStudios, June 13, 2009, 02:20:56 AM

OniCourseMusha

Oh man!  I would feel more home wit Sac-anime than how I felt at AX wit that BS cosplay policy!  Let you guys know that I'm part of Sac-Anime Game Room Staff.  Come stop by there and find me if you want to chat or need any help in the room.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on July 20, 2009, 12:17:58 PM
Oh man!  I would feel more home wit Sac-anime than how I felt at AX wit that BS cosplay policy!  Let you guys know that I'm part of Sac-Anime Game Room Staff.  Come stop by there and find me if you want to chat or need any help in the room.

What AX cosplay policy?  The only policies that I know were in the booklet; something that the lower-staff, security, and some volunteers either misinterpreted or completely ignored just to piss of a couple of cosplayers still following the rules and guidelines.

Anyways, see ya at SacAnime.
eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi) on July 20, 2009, 08:13:29 PM
What AX cosplay policy?  The only policies that I know were in the booklet; something that the lower-staff, security, and some volunteers either misinterpreted or completely ignored just to piss of a couple of cosplayers still following the rules and guidelines.

Anyways, see ya at SacAnime.
Oh my bad.  Can I say "Sign policy" that I'm pissed off about?  Cuz if I followed that I took off my entire Brain Age cosplay.
Yeah I'll see you around.

I heard that the Radisson hotel are all booked.
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

SOawesomeness

I'll be going to Sac-Anime for one day. o:~

Not sure which day though... and I doubt I'll be in cosplay... but yeah, I might see you guys there, so I'd keep a lookout. ^^
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

My friends and I are going to be there.:D
We'll be cosplaying Kefka & Celes from FFVI and Xiao from Dark Cloud.

Rizumi

Who's going to Day 0 for Sac-Anime? :3
I'd love to see everyone there~! I won't be busy as much on day 0 so it'd be nice to meet a few people lol.
I'm still undecided for my costume on day 0~

Oh, also. Hey guys, I need your help. >.<
Quote1. Email your choice to [email protected] with the subject: "Sacanime Commercial Contest".
2. Include your full name in the email.
3. Only one vote per person.
4. Tell them you want this entry [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceg1baxtjVc&fmt=18 ] #30 to win!!
Thank you for your help if you do decide to help vote for me. ^_^;

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

heeroyuy135

OniCourseMusha

I'm gonna start packing for Day Zero to help set up.  I'll see you guys at Sac-anime.
Kraken Con Staff

Eliteslayer

I'll be there on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday I'll be Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and Sunday I'll be Nagi Springfield from Negima. If you see me, feel free to say hi!
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Mi Feng

Quote from: Eliteslayer on August 28, 2009, 01:18:01 AM
I'll be there on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday I'll be Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and Sunday I'll be Nagi Springfield from Negima. If you see me, feel free to say hi!
I saw you!

Eliteslayer

Hooray, I've been seen! So yeah, convention was okay, tho' it had its fair share of problems. Not the best I've ever been to, but I still had a fun time. I met a lot of new people there, and I know several of them are on these forums, so to all those that I met and talked to: drop me a line if you see this!
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

OniCourseMusha

Kraken Con Staff

Ryo_Hellsing

Haha it was great seeing some of you guy's from Fanime!

I was Ginta from Inuyasha on Saturday and one of the DeeDee twins from batman Beyond on Sunday.

I thought the con this year was okay. The place where it was held was beautiful to say the least. Loved walking around it on Saturday night :D but the con also had it's problems. But all Con's do. Still it was fun!

SukebeStudios

My pic from Sac-Anime, MWAHAHAHA!

Brad Booyaa

Sac-anime is what got me started in cosplaying, This will be my first time at Fanime but hay im going to be Sephiroth!  8)

TheMaKaKi

Oooh, I've been living in the Sac area for about 3 years now but never had the chance to commit to going to SacAnime-- due to being busy and no real friends going either.

You all seem to make an argument to just check it out. I might go since the price is pretty cheap and if I get my cosplay done on time, then that'd be cool. If you are driving by car and Sacramento's hotels are full/too pricey, I recommend booking a hotel in West Sacramento or even in Woodland, Davis, Winters, or Dixon. Most places are no more 1/2 hr away from Sacramento. It is a drive but like I said, if Sac hotels are booked/too pricey, consider alternatives. Or else befriend a local there and stay at their apartment/dorm/house. Haha.

-Asura
donnaATfanime.com
speeddatingATfanime.com

2016, 2015, 2014: Speed Dating Head
2013: Speed Dating Co-Head
2012 : Speed Dating Second
2002 'till Present : Fan Attendee <33

leslie

I'm going to sac anime for the 2nd time (yay for pre-reg) and I already booked my room for saturday night! ;D
I agree with everyone that there are a lot of teens there and it is small, but it was still fun espcially since I had never been to any kind of anime con before. I loved all of the cosplayers and I can't wait to see them again this summer! It was a fun first experience, but from what everyone keeps telling me it is nothing compared to fanime!

Yay I'm excited! I get to go to Sakura Con, Fanime and then Sac Anime!!! :D
"Vodka means water in Russian, you know."

k.worthley

I will be attending sac anime this year, but I'm unsure of who to cosplay. It'll depend on my hair, I suppose. I may just use whatever I wear to fanime for it, but who knows?
I have heard fanime waaaay outdoes sac anime, so I'm way excited. Still gotta love sac anime, it was my first con :)
Preparing for Fanime 2011!!!
Cosplay ideas- Miwako (Paradise Kiss), Shizuma (Strawberry Panic)

leslie

Quote from: k.worthley on March 23, 2010, 06:46:47 PM
I will be attending sac anime this year, but I'm unsure of who to cosplay. It'll depend on my hair, I suppose. I may just use whatever I wear to fanime for it, but who knows?
I have heard fanime waaaay outdoes sac anime, so I'm way excited. Still gotta love sac anime, it was my first con :)

I agree, it was my first con too! :D
"Vodka means water in Russian, you know."

Mi Feng

Quote from: leslie on March 23, 2010, 07:22:32 PM
Quote from: k.worthley on March 23, 2010, 06:46:47 PM

I agree, it was my first con too! :D
Same! :)