Super Sentai/Power Rangers/Tokusatsu Gathering 2010 *05/23 Updated*

Started by Evangelion Xgouki, June 15, 2009, 11:02:46 AM

Evangelion Xgouki

Fans of the live-action shows unite!  Now there's a gathering for you!  Whether you are cosplaying their civilian forms or their masked forms, all are welcomed.  If you are interested in attending, please be sure to post the character, series, and version (example: Hikaru (S.P.D. Uniform) - Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger or Ryotaro (Den-O Sword Form) - Kamen Rider Den-O).

Gathering Information
Date: Sunday, May 30th
Time: 12:30 P.M.
Location: 1FCC RS (inside convention center, stage on the left side at the base of the stairs)

I will be cosplaying as a very appropriate cosplay for this gathering of Super Sentai and Kamen Riders ;).

Cosplayers

Super Sentai/Power Rangers
fightforjustice - Magna Defender - Power Rangers Lost Galaxy
fightforjustice's friend - Green Ranger - Power Rangers
chanocular - Black Ranger - Power Rangers
Jrock_miso - Hanto Jo - Engine Sentai Go-onger

Kamen Rider
explosive_artist - Ryotaro (Urataros-possessed) - Kamen Rider Den-O
doragon - Yuuto (Deneb-possessed) - Kamen Rider Den-O
kuroneko - Ryotaro (Ryuutaros-possessed) - Kamen Rider Den-O
*friend - Ryotaro (Kintaros-possessed) - Kamen Rider Den-O
*friend - Hana - Kamen Rider Den-O
will [ishida] - Kirihiko - Kamen Rider W
Moogleborg - Keisuke Nago - Kamen Rider Kiva
Strider Dragon - Shinji Kido - Kamen Rider Ryuki

Note to all: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Cosplay.com Thread Link

explosive_artist

I'll be there as Ryutaros from Kamen Rider Den-O!  ;D
Matthew Patel - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life/Vs The World

Mami Tomoe -gender bend-

Finnick Odair -arena-

Evangelion Xgouki

Quote from: explosive_artist on June 22, 2009, 01:26:46 AM

Hmm...will that be Ryutaros the Imagin or the Ryutaros-possessed Ryotaro? (just checking)

explosive_artist

Quote from: Evangelion Xgouki on June 22, 2009, 10:42:13 AM
Quote from: explosive_artist on June 22, 2009, 01:26:46 AM

Hmm...will that be Ryutaros the Imagin or the Ryutaros-possessed Ryotaro? (just checking)

Possessed

Mami Tomoe -gender bend-

Finnick Odair -arena-

explosive_artist

Know what. Since he's a lot easier, I'll do Urataros

Mami Tomoe -gender bend-

Finnick Odair -arena-

fightforjustice

my friend is going as the green ranger from mighty morphin and i am going as the magna defender from lost galaxy
For Justice!!!

doragon

Yaaaaay ~ tokusatsu!

a friend and I are going to have two different costumes/series from Kamen Rider during Fanime, so depending on the time and day for the gathering we might hop on by!  I'm going to have Deneb possessed Yuuto from Den-O and Shotaro from Double/W while she's going to have Ryuutaros possessed Ryotaro from Den-O and Philip from Double/W.  My sister might also cosplay from these series, but it all depends on if she watches them xD;
Stuff!

otakuapprentice

I'm not sure if it will be ready by then, but I'm currently trying to work on a Kamen Rider Faiz suit, so please put me as a possible maybe.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

will [ishida]

I'll be Kirihiko in his salesman suit from Kamen Rider W

;_;
Dan Smith - killer7
"watashi" - The Tatami Galaxy
Woolf Enneacle - Mobile Suit Gundam AGE
Raymond Vester - Resident Evil: Revelations
Shintaro Goto (Kamen Rider Birth) - Kamen Rider OOO
Takashi Dai (Banker) - Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto

Evangelion Xgouki

The cosplay list has been updated!

With Fanime creeping up upon us, it will be soon time that we picked a day and time.  But for now we need a location!  As action and henshin poses are a must with this gathering, outside of the convention center near the fountain is one option or the small stage just on the inside of the convention center (ground floor) is the other (as you enter, on the left side, straight across from the stairs that lead up to Center Stage).  Any preferences?

And remember, Stay the Ride Alive!

chanocular

This will be my first time attending this Gathering. I'll be going as MMPR Black Ranger. I hope to fit in.  :)

Moogleborg

If possible, i'll try to be Keisuke Nago from Kamen Rider Kiva. ^_^ Also my twin brother, Strider Dragon will also try to be Shinji Kido from Kamen Rider Ryuki. ^_^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.