Super Sentai/Power Rangers/Tokusatsu Gathering 2010 *05/23 Updated*

Started by Evangelion Xgouki, June 15, 2009, 11:02:46 AM

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Evangelion Xgouki on April 21, 2010, 12:18:14 AM
:(
I'm sorry to hear that.  However I still hope to see you at the gathering to hang out with your fellow Kamen Rider fans (or maybe do a non-henshin form  ;) ).
Well, if I pick up the legend series faiz driver, then maybe...still hoping for it to drop in price a bit; also need to get the legend series Zeronos belt.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Evangelion Xgouki

With Fanime right around the corner, a short update for everyone (including potential photographers):

I hope to have a sort of 'schedule' for this gathering to better organize the group photos.  As of this moment my idea consists of:

-Super Sentai group shot
-Kamen Rider group shot
-Super Sentai by series
-Kamen Rider by series
-All cosplayer photo

In order for this to take place, I would ask that everyone please try and stick around to the end of the gathering for the final photo shoot. 

Also to photographers: Please wait till the end of the gathering to take individual photos.  I understand that many might want to to get better shots of cosplayers by themselves away from the crowd, but please hold off until the end so that all cosplayers in the gathering will be around for the final shoot.

explosive_artist

Matthew Patel - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life/Vs The World

Mami Tomoe -gender bend-

Finnick Odair -arena-

Evangelion Xgouki

I would like to give a HUGE thanks out to all those cosplayers who showed up to the gathering.  The turn-out was better than what I expected  :D.  Also thanks to all the photographers who showed up as without you all of the cosplayers' hard work and crazy antics would not be able to be plastered all over the internet.  I hope that all the participants had as much fun as I did.  Time providing, I will be hosting this gathering again next Fanime.

Oh, and don't forget ti post links to pictures in this thread  ;D

chanocular

I have a question...the last part of the photo shoot, you were using what appeared to be an older type of camera...was that a camera, or was that a Prop.  ???

Yunaura

Hey everyone! Thanks for the awesome time~I was one of the photographers who stayed low, and kept sliding around for shots from all angles. All shots have been uploaded to my gallery to share here: http://www.con.silential.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=8216

With so many shots, I hope you find a few you like. Feel free to grab the high-res download from the upper right corner.

Hope to see you all again next year~!

Evangelion Xgouki

Quote from: chanocular on June 02, 2010, 11:38:49 AM
I have a question...the last part of the photo shoot, you were using what appeared to be an older type of camera...was that a camera, or was that a Prop.  ???

It was a prop I made out of foam and some other materials  ;).  The camera it is modeled after is a Blackbird Fly (you can find them on Amazon and such) in the custom pink color Tsukasa uses in the series.

chanocular

Quote from: Yunaura on June 02, 2010, 04:18:54 PM
Hey everyone! Thanks for the awesome time~I was one of the photographers who stayed low, and kept sliding around for shots from all angles. All shots have been uploaded to my gallery to share here: http://www.con.silential.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=8216

With so many shots, I hope you find a few you like. Feel free to grab the high-res download from the upper right corner.

Hope to see you all again next year~!

Sweet!!!! Thanks! My co-workers don't believe me that I cosplayed as a power ranger. =\