Bleach Gathering 2011 (You're Invited to Aizen's Birthday Bonanza!)

Started by Yukari Kaiba, June 17, 2009, 03:01:46 PM

How did you like the 2010 gathering?

awesome! 8D
20 (42.6%)
it was alright /=
5 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (2.1%)
didn't go
21 (44.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Kanzake

already? 2010? Bah! Most lilely will be returning ukitake since ive no time to obtain a new bleach cosplay, got enough props to make for ToTA >:/
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

Runewitt

sorry i had more fail last year and couldnt keep the mohawk for the con, and the beard thing...

had a friend suggest going as Kenpachi next year, and since i have a steady income now, i'll be getting stuff ready EARLY for once in my life.

also, Yukari, i was the guy who asked if you had a wire coathanger to help support your spoonycar cosplay.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

sael

8D I'm suddenly happy that I've been stricken by insomnia! The new chapter is absolute love! My favorite arrancar has finally returned!!!! Now I'm not going to be able to sleep until my fit of giggles subsides.....

Eliteslayer

My thoughts on the latest chapter follow in spoilers. Read at your own risk. Even though it's not spoiling much.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

ToshiX

seems it might have Shunsui and Ukitake going ban kai but most likely in the next few weeks lo, it always happen to be the week or the week after con
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yukari Kaiba

I totally saw Wonderweiss coming back and acting as the dark horse/trump card Arrancar XD He's the real secret weapon Aizen has been hiding from all of them XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Mi Feng

Quote from: Eliteslayer on June 26, 2009, 09:14:07 AM
My thoughts on the latest chapter follow in spoilers. Read at your own risk. Even though it's not spoiling much.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My reaction was
Oh noes the fear the child-like-maybe-autistic-arrancar-with-hollow-mask-that-represents-a-pretty-princess-tiara lol

And Manga Fox gave my computer a virus...curses...

Yuu

After seeing Starks release I thought it couldnt get any worse. You'd think I'd learn by now, but no, no.

Im not reading anymore until gay cowboy Espada is killed in the face...with fire...until its dead.

" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Mi Feng

Random happiness! YAY! My friend is going to Japan tomorrow! Noooooo! She's going to bring back spoilers! (and maybe Bleach movie 3:Fade to Black on dvd ;D) Sorry for posting this here, but I felt really happy!

OGIGA

Trumby

I am fairly certain I will be back with Isshin again, even if it is just for the gathering. By the time Fanime rolls around again I will have a bunch more cosplays <.<
Fanime cosplays (if I can make it..!)
Snowtrooper (Star Wars)
Greed (FMA)
Random pirate
Kurosaki Isshin (working on it now)

anime4me

Wonderweiss!!!!!!!

As someone who works with kids with developmental disabilities, he is for sure my favorite arrancar ever!
Sheena Fujibayashi: Did you see my attack?
Zelos Wilder: Oh yeah, baby, I was watching.
Sheena Fujibayashi: For some reason, I don't think that's what you were focusing on.

Mi Feng

Quote from: OGIGA on June 26, 2009, 10:47:27 PM
Movie 3 is out on DVD already?
It's not subbed yet. The subs come out in September. The DVD is only out in Japan.

Yuu

As someone who is constantly surrounded by people claiming to have 'mental dissabilities" I can stand Wonderwise..though it will be entertaining to see what he does.

And to those going to AX (Toshi)- You wont have to miss me too much. Ive asked Charis and A-san-our resident "Cross" player ( that was very clever wasnt it?)

To give you all the crap I would have had I been there. XD

Mi Feng

Have fun at AX everyone! I can't go (live to far away) And my family and I are going to Seattle :D

Yuu

Quote from: Mi Feng on June 30, 2009, 12:45:20 PM
Have fun at AX everyone! I can't go (live to far away) And my family and I are going to Seattle :D
What a coincidence, I LIVE in Seattle and am not going to AX. Its highly lilley youll be in my area since I live in the same building as Kinokuniya,

Dragon Ninja

I'm not going to AX because of several reasons:

-I have work to do.
-I'm going to be moving into my own apartment.
-I don't have the money for it.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Yukari Kaiba

leaving for my friend's house in a bit, driving down to Expo tomorrow, so I won't be able to update the list until next monday.Will report back with any Bleachy goodness =)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Dragon Ninja

I'm moving into my first apartment today. Now, I'm gonna wait a while until I get Internet, so I won't be around for now. But I'll be back and I will be there for Fanime 2010. Until then, see ya.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Mi Feng

@Dragon Ninja good luck!

New Bleach manga chapter got released 5 days ago and I completely forgot... lol Fail T^T