Bleach Gathering 2011 (You're Invited to Aizen's Birthday Bonanza!)

Started by Yukari Kaiba, June 17, 2009, 03:01:46 PM

How did you like the 2010 gathering?

awesome! 8D
20 (42.6%)
it was alright /=
5 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (2.1%)
didn't go
21 (44.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Mi Feng

Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on July 12, 2009, 06:44:32 PM
Quote from: Mi Feng on July 12, 2009, 06:29:35 PM
@ Eeveegirl101
I'm thinking about going to the cosplay tea but I'll probably still be in Seattle, but I still have Sac Anime to look forward to ^^

Sac-Anime? I'm trying to convince my parents to let me go, though so far that isn't working too well. xD So, do you know if Sac-Anime is having a Bleach gathering?
Hmmm I don't know if I should start one or not. Or if anyone else wants to host one. XD I guess I'll bring it up on the Sac Anime fan forums :D but I will definitely be cosplaying from Bleach.

EeveeGirl101

Quote from: Mi Feng on July 12, 2009, 06:56:04 PM
Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on July 12, 2009, 06:44:32 PM
Quote from: Mi Feng on July 12, 2009, 06:29:35 PM
@ Eeveegirl101
I'm thinking about going to the cosplay tea but I'll probably still be in Seattle, but I still have Sac Anime to look forward to ^^

Sac-Anime? I'm trying to convince my parents to let me go, though so far that isn't working too well. xD So, do you know if Sac-Anime is having a Bleach gathering?
Hmmm I don't know if I should start one or not. Or if anyone else wants to host one. XD I guess I'll bring it up on the Sac Anime fan forums :D but I will definitely be cosplaying from Bleach.
Okay, just annoyed my parents, and they said I wouldn't be able to go because of the two and a half hour drive both ways. Dx So, erm, yeah. No conventions besides Fanime for me this year. Though, Waffle and I are going to go to Japan town sometime soon, I think. :3 Last time I went, I saw a whole group of Naruto cosplayers~ ^^

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Kazuki on July 12, 2009, 03:17:41 PM
You can put me down for Ggio [ Tigre Estoque ]. :]

Gotta pose with the crabcakes. >D

yaaaaaay you're officially coming! 8D WE WILL BE EPIC IN OUR RELEASE FORMS >D

@chaosbark - heeeeeeeey that doesn't mean you can't be Ggio D= there needs to be more love for the fraccion! DX lol mk ill change your status to a possible TBTP Shuuhei
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Kazuki

Mmhm. Going to try my darnest. XD I'm pretty sure I will be able to make it no sweat though. :]

We's need to bum an old coot to play Barragon.
>.> I may be able to talk my friend into being big bird for the AX gathering..
Ku Ku. Three releases, noone will mess wif us yo! >3

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Kazuki on July 13, 2009, 12:26:23 AM
Mmhm. Going to try my darnest. XD I'm pretty sure I will be able to make it no sweat though. :]

We's need to bum an old coot to play Barragon.
>.> I may be able to talk my friend into being big bird for the AX gathering..
Ku Ku. Three releases, noone will mess wif us yo! >3

awesome - we'll have to plan to get some epic pictures >3

oooo it'd be a release Abirama? we'd be pretty much unstoppable >D
ALTERNATE ENDINGS TO THOSE FIGHTS, PLZ XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

huhuhu giant bird at ax might start on kira's wabisuke =D time to chop some birdies XP
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Kazuki

Yeah. I can see a half done version getting done for Fan - the body and such, but the wings wouldn't be travel fun. Can always do cheapo halloween ones there though.

Seriously! XD

--

Lmao that'd be sweet. ...Well, for pictures anyhow. XD

sael

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on July 12, 2009, 11:08:37 PM

@chaosbark - heeeeeeeey that doesn't mean you can't be Ggio D= there needs to be more love for the fraccion! DX lol mk ill change your status to a possible TBTP Shuuhei

I'm not going to be TBTP Shuuhei (never did get around to making it). Most likely, if I get to it, I'll do a typical/lieutenant version. We'll see if I can get a shikai made this summer - have to prepare a seafood dish for my fellow shinigami!!!

*Everyone except Yukari, ignore this. Pay this no heed for it will make no sense whatsoever.*

Oh, and post; seeing as your back from AX and rested now. Raenef says that she's going to make Asmo dance around in a pink frilly dress and praise Zuul (who will most likely beat him to a bloody pulp) if you don't. The only other convention I can think of that you may be attending is SacAnime, and if you don't post by then I'll come hunt you down. >:(

*Thank you everyone for ignoring the message above.*

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: chaosbark on July 13, 2009, 03:24:33 PM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on July 12, 2009, 11:08:37 PM

I'm not going to be TBTP Shuuhei (never did get around to making it). Most likely, if I get to it, I'll do a typical/lieutenant version. We'll see if I can get a shikai made this summer - have to prepare a seafood dish for my fellow shinigami!!!

*Everyone except Yukari, ignore this. Pay this no heed for it will make no sense whatsoever.*

Oh, and post; seeing as your back from AX and rested now. Raenef says that she's going to make Asmo dance around in a pink frilly dress and praise Zuul (who will most likely beat him to a bloody pulp) if you don't. The only other convention I can think of that you may be attending is SacAnime, and if you don't post by then I'll come hunt you down. >:(

*Thank you everyone for ignoring the message above.*

heeeeey no threatening me in my own thread DX I've been having trouble getting inspired to even write a good post. But I've been reading Kuroshitsuji lately and I think I may have something (not that I'm taking anything directly from it, just that its been inspiring). I'll try to get something up tonight.
/offtopic XD

NO SEAFOOD ALLOWED AT MAH GATHERING DX
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

sael

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on July 13, 2009, 11:41:32 PM
heeeeey no threatening me in my own thread DX I've been having trouble getting inspired to even write a good post. But I've been reading Kuroshitsuji lately and I think I may have something (not that I'm taking anything directly from it, just that its been inspiring). I'll try to get something up tonight.
/offtopic XD

NO SEAFOOD ALLOWED AT MAH GATHERING DX

Okie dokie, threat retracted ^^ Bwahahaha! I have converted yet another to the Kuroshitsuji craze!!!!!!!!! If you must blame something for my possibly not making it to the gathering, blame that series.

And yes, we do need seafood! Seafood and chicken! Yummy.

Mi Feng

My flash player wasn't working so I watched 228 today.... funny filler XD the plus side is that we all got some fanservice lol

I'm losing track of time! Today is Obon and Ichigo's birthday XD

Yuu

Quote from: Mi Feng on July 15, 2009, 09:20:25 PM
My flash player wasn't working so I watched 228 today.... funny filler XD the plus side is that we all got some fanservice lol

I'm losing track of time! Today is Obon and Ichigo's birthday XD

A few parts were hilarious the rest of was absolutely fucking TERRIFYING. 'Boob buckets' tentacle monsters?? All of the guys
( except the unattractive ones) wearing shirts? RENJI for god sake was wearing a shirt! Fuck.You.Kubo

Im never going to the beach again.

There were so many more opportunities for canon-hilarity-' Byakuya could have Senbonzakuraed the watermelon monster and made it into slushies, or Hitsugaya could have eaten them all-but NO we were more focused on fan service.

I also learned something- Byakuya is just as retarded as everyone else, in his own way. Furtherrmore he and Rukia have GOT o be related.

" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

waffle-lover26

I agree. Too much fanservice.

Hitsugaya definitely should have stolen a watermelon, and then retreat back inside before he melts.

Byakuya and Rukia's sculptures were the best part =D
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

ToshiX

it was so pointless but I enjoy Bleach Girls in Bikinis =P
it was Bleach on the Beach

we should have a funeral for ukitake XD j/k
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

waffle-lover26

New chapter is up.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

P.S. I've just lost the game.

EeveeGirl101

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on July 16, 2009, 11:09:01 PM
New chapter is up.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

P.S. I've just lost the game.

Lisa was awesome, and what was up with Shinji? Did he get his head sliced off or something? I really couldn't tell.

....I hate you, and apparently, I just lost the game! D8 Now get a wig for your Nel cosplay.

Hm, now I'm wondering whether I should stick with chibi-Nanao, or just shoot for Yachiru this year. I didn't see very much of her...what was there, like, one who showed up to the gathering this year? x3 It'd be pretty easy, all I'd have to do is get a wig and the lieutenants badge.  

Mi Feng

@Eeveegirl101 I think you should go with Yachiru! That would be so cute, you could put training wheels on your Zanpaktou! But, meh its all up to you. :3

EeveeGirl101

Quote from: Mi Feng on July 17, 2009, 11:35:41 PM
@Eeveegirl101 I think you should go with Yachiru! That would be so cute, you could put training wheels on your Zanpaktou! But, meh its all up to you. :3

Training wheels on my Zanpakuto? Okay, now I'm convinced, dragging around a sword hilt on wheels does indeed sound epic! I didn't know she even had wheels on her sword until I looked her up for reference, actually. If I even manage to make/get a sword this year, which I probably won't. xD All the better for updates next year, I guess~

waffle-lover26

You didn't know that her sword had training wheels? Ikkaku installed them, he is rather handy with tools.

On another topic, Mayuri is now a brand of jello.
The conversation:
Me: "Maybe Urahara or Kurotsuchi can make something to grow hair~!"
Eevee: "Call him Mayuri, there's no need to be so formal"
Me: "I don't like the name Mayuri, it sounds like an umm... brand of jello!"
Eevee: "WHAT?"

BUY MAYURI JELLO~ now available in three exciting flavors! Dead fish, Poison Ivy, and Rotten apple!

EeveeGirl101

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on July 18, 2009, 09:16:09 PM
You didn't know that her sword had training wheels? Ikkaku installed them, he is rather handy with tools.

On another topic, Mayuri is now a brand of jello.
The conversation:
Me: "Maybe Urahara or Kurotsuchi can make something to grow hair~!"
Eevee: "Call him Mayuri, there's no need to be so formal"
Me: "I don't like the name Mayuri, it sounds like an umm... brand of jello!"
Eevee: "WHAT?"

BUY MAYURI JELLO~ now available in three exciting flavors! Dead fish, Poison Ivy, and Rotten apple!

And we're coming out with other amazing flavors, such as: Captains robe, doorknob, and tree bark! No, really; we're not kidding when we say that we might bring some to Fanime. Yachiru likes sweets, doesn't she? And jell-o is generally classified as sweet, though I'm not sure it'd be sweet when it's poison ivy flavored...

All the more excuse to carry it around~! Hm, I wonder if we could recruit a small Bleach crew {Shinigami Woman's Association members, maybe?} and try and cook it on a stove or something. xD Then take some pictures while eating it in front of Iba or something like that. Of course, I'm probably just going to settle for bringing it and using it as something to pose with. It, er, could replace my sword for the year?