Bleach Gathering 2011 (You're Invited to Aizen's Birthday Bonanza!)

Started by Yukari Kaiba, June 17, 2009, 03:01:46 PM

How did you like the 2010 gathering?

awesome! 8D
20 (42.6%)
it was alright /=
5 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (2.1%)
didn't go
21 (44.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Mi Feng

True true but you forgot ONE more Shinigami
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol thecakeisalie I mean Happy B-day.

Eliteslayer

Of course, he goes without saying. He's been a beast without even knowing his zanpakutou's name, so he's got the most experience fighting with just a plain sword, and indeed will be the only shinigami not hindered by the loss. But I still want to see
in action.

Of course, my theory doesn't include the Vizards, since they wouldn't give a damn about a zanpakutou revolution in soul society, although there's always the possibility of other shinigami stationed around the world being able to help.

And thanks -- the cake was worth going through the Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center. And we will all suffer for the never-ending Portal jokes.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Tabbychan

Haha I just finished reading like ch. 368 of bleach XD It's been my current addiction. I couldn't stand the heat in my Orihime arrancar Cosplay so I didn't end up staying at the bleach gathering for pics for 2009 :< BUT! I'll be at this gathering as Orihime In either the School uniform OR! the Purple/Yellow Outfit w/ chain of fate! :D

Most likely the second...

I'll be with a Rukia(anneDyari on here), a Hiyori(LuluxDuplica1223 on here), and Tatsuki (no fanime forums name)^^

fanime_lo-ve

I wonder how Mr. Hat & Clogs is gonna handle be locked up for a mothn. I think soi-fon did it to get closer to Yoruichi. <3
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Eliteslayer

Most likely. Tho' I can imagine Hachi will fulfill his end of the agreement in a way that doesn't screw with Urahara too much. Lock him in a place like with Urashima Taro, where it's a month on the outside but only a few seconds on the inside. That way, Soi Fon gets her month without Kisuke around, and he has time to fix his hat before getting let out.

Although it would be entertaining to see him get sealed once it's all over. Everyone's walking away, then a huge box drops around Urahara...

Urahara: Hello? Guys, over here? *knocks on barrier* Okay, joke's over, this isn't funny any more. Someone? Anyone?

*Everyone else keeps walking away*

Urahara: Nyoron~
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

waffle-lover26

I'm back from camp, and I must say I'm disappointed. Only one page in three weeks? 

Well, in the middle of reading the chapters of Bleach I missed, I'll comment on that once I've finished.
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Mi Feng

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on August 14, 2009, 06:20:17 PM
I'm back from camp, and I must say I'm disappointed. Only one page in three weeks? 

Well, in the middle of reading the chapters of Bleach I missed, I'll comment on that once I've finished.
Welcome back Waffle-chan! ^_^

Lady Saru

...Saturday? Really?

:'(

I was hoping not, because I'm doing a Kuroshitsuji group on the same day, and to be very truthful...if it came down to Bleach or finally debuting my Grell Sutcliffe cosplay, I go with my Lady Grell.

Which is sad, because I was going to be Wonderwice.
Cosplay:
Grell Sutcliffe
Marchesa version (B&W ball)

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Lady Saru on August 15, 2009, 03:46:11 PM
...Saturday? Really?

I was hoping not, because I'm doing a Kuroshitsuji group on the same day, and to be very truthful...if it came down to Bleach or finally debuting my Grell Sutcliffe cosplay, I go with my Lady Grell.

Its being held on Saturday because Naruto is being held on Sunday, and both gatherings are never held on the same day because
1)both are too huge to hold on the same day
2)both series share a similar fanbase
3)there always seems to be a rivalry between the two series

ever since I took over Bleach back in 07, Naruto and Bleach have flip-flopped between Saturday and Sunday. They're holding theirs on sunday this year, so we have saturday.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Lady Saru

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on August 17, 2009, 10:34:48 AM
Quote from: Lady Saru on August 15, 2009, 03:46:11 PM
...Saturday? Really?

Its being held on Saturday because Naruto is being held on Sunday, and both gatherings are never held on the same day because
1)both are too huge to hold on the same day
2)both series share a similar fanbase
3)there always seems to be a rivalry between the two series

ever since I took over Bleach back in 07, Naruto and Bleach have flip-flopped between Saturday and Sunday. They're holding theirs on sunday this year, so we have saturday.

*big fat sigh then* That makes lots of sense.

If somehow the date is changed to Sunday for Kuro, I'll show on Saturday.
Cosplay:
Grell Sutcliffe
Marchesa version (B&W ball)

Azuru

Oh, this looks like fun! I hope I can get my cosplay in time. (due to last year I couldn't get it in time) Well, I'll do my best to come next year. I'm still deciding between two cosplays.......I'll get back to you on what I'll possibly be.~ ^^
My cosplay list (still going to be updated)

ToshiX

"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

EeveeGirl101

I was re-watching some of the Fake Karakura town ark episodes today, and nearly cracked up when I got to Coolhorn. Anyone else find it strange that his release is "Sparkle"? And he's always calling himself beautiful?

waffle-lover26

And yet another reason to be terrified of him.  -goes to hide from sparklepires in closet-

Good job for posting and breaking the awkward silence in the forum.
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Yuu

" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Yuu

I have something to say to break the silence!

Toshi!! Im going to pay you back in spades!

I just received 'dookings' ( hitting) by my friend Tige because Charis pawned off her responsibility of 'dookings' from Toshi!

Cheater!!

Also on a Bleachy note.

I just saw the episode from last week.

Semi -spoiler. A theory, really.

" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

billgoku

Latest episode...yeah I really really...really hate it when they end an episode like that. It happens far too much.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Ginryuu

Hello!  Dunno how much I'll be over here...but you can count me in.  I'll be coming as Ukitake.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Ginryuu on September 02, 2009, 06:02:26 PM
Hello!  Dunno how much I'll be over here...but you can count me in.  I'll be coming as Ukitake.

yay you've joined us over here too! XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

raenef

I liiiiive ^ ^

I might end up as Tesla, depends on if I can get Mura done
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)