Bleach Gathering 2011 (You're Invited to Aizen's Birthday Bonanza!)

Started by Yukari Kaiba, June 17, 2009, 03:01:46 PM

How did you like the 2010 gathering?

awesome! 8D
20 (42.6%)
it was alright /=
5 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (2.1%)
didn't go
21 (44.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Yukari Kaiba

FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ININ

billgoku

"Well he does have the ice thing going for him." - Captain Obvious
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Shinigami_Lover

DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

WrentheFaceless

Guess its time to start spamin the ol Fanime forums again.

You know who i'm going as Yukari. lol

Dragon Ninja

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on October 10, 2009, 05:21:59 PM

Starrk? 8D

lol XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on October 10, 2009, 09:04:05 PM

Starrk? 8D

lol XD

No Coolhorn.

Who do you think? =p

Yuu

The end is nigh for this fillari-t is great and is making me sooo fucking happy you gahs.

Soo fucking happy.
Also, it has begot, ( though  not nearly the most hilarious)  the  most useful macro evar.

As this is how I feel 95% of the time...the other 5 % being rage...eh..guess it's more 60/40..ANWAY I will get much use out of it.

The manga on the other hand....well it's just a good thing the fillar made up for it.

Anyone else here still alive and with opinions?
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Yuu on October 11, 2009, 01:04:55 PM
The end is nigh for this fillari-t is great and is making me sooo fucking happy you gahs.

Soo fucking happy.
Also, it has begot, ( though  not nearly the most hilarious)  the  most useful macro evar.

As this is how I feel 95% of the time...the other 5 % being rage...eh..guess it's more 60/40..ANWAY I will get much use out of it.

The manga on the other hand....well it's just a good thing the fillar made up for it.

OH SNAP THATS THE MACRO I MADE FOR THIS PAST WEEK'S MACRO THURSDAY ON CAPSLOCK_BLEACH ON LJ XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on October 11, 2009, 02:18:50 PM
Quote from: Yuu on October 11, 2009, 01:04:55 PM

Soo fucking happy.

OH SNAP THATS THE MACRO I MADE FOR THIS PAST WEEK'S MACRO THURSDAY ON CAPSLOCK_BLEACH ON LJ XD

Oh realai? Well, thank you. I am quite fond of it. In act, I may just use it in response to everything Toshi says.

ToshiX

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on October 11, 2009, 09:25:18 AM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on October 10, 2009, 09:04:05 PM

Starrk? 8D

lol XD

No Coolhorn.

Who do you think? =p

Heh you might just get killed buddy  :D
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on October 19, 2009, 02:59:18 AM

Heh you might just get killed buddy  :D

Souda. Kuruse!

Rambling tiemz-

You gahs! The last episode..it was so good it's as though it were part of an actual anime..you know, with plot!!

Renji..holy shit was he awesome.  He actually grew a pair ( or three) and Bykuya fucked up so badly.
(Little known fact- Byakuya fucking up automatically adds points to Renji's awesome-ness.)

Furthermore, Halloween ideas-Last year my friend suggested that instead of Zombie Renji I be Zombie Byakuya. " It'd piss off the fangirls"
I told her I couldn't because
A-no haori and
B- I like my wounds to be appropriate. My Zombie shihakushou looks like it would cut the fuck up by senbonzakura "and That wouldn't make sense"
Oh ho ho how appropriate it is now! >D

Now someone else start rambling so that I don't look so bad. I don't like looking bad. It hurts my ego

Charis

Quote from: Yuu on October 19, 2009, 03:42:30 PMNow someone else start rambling so that I don't look so bad. I don't like looking bad. It hurts my ego

But the only Bleach-related thing I have to ramble on about is how at this point I have given up any hope of Kubo giving Captain Mom a chance to actually draw her zanpakutou, let alone fight, before the end of the series.  (Giant manta ray doesn't count.  That's not the same as drawing a sword.)

Um ... I finally remade my captain's haori for NDK?  :D  It has a lining now, yay!  (And it only took two years after I first cosplayed Unohana to do so.  Denial is a beautiful thing.)

(Oh, and Yukari, I need to point D in the direction of this thread, but we should have her as Matsumoto and Katchan as Hitsugaya with us next year, if you want to add either of 'em.  I don't think Katchan frequents any forums, so ... yay for coopting Colorado people?)
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yukari Kaiba

FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Charis

*cuddles her manta*  I should try to remember to bring up the awesome photos Inoli took of Minazuki's Day Out before he came back to California whenever it is I see you next (December?).  They made me go 'awwwwww' a lot.  XD
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yuu

Quote from: Charis on October 19, 2009, 03:47:18 PM
Quote from: Yuu on October 19, 2009, 03:42:30 PMNow someone else start rambling so that I don't look so bad. I don't like looking bad. It hurts my ego

But the only Bleach-related thing I have to ramble on about is how at this point I have given up any hope of Kubo giving Captain Mom a chance to actually draw her zanpakutou, let alone fight, before the end of the series.  (Giant manta ray doesn't count.  That's not the same as drawing a sword.)

Um ... I finally remade my captain's haori for NDK?  :D  It has a lining now, yay!  (And it only took two years after I first cosplayed Unohana to do so.  Denial is a beautiful thing.)

(Oh, and Yukari, I need to point D in the direction of this thread, but we should have her as Matsumoto and Katchan as Hitsugaya with us next year, if you want to add either of 'em.  I don't think Katchan frequents any forums, so ... yay for coopting Colorado people?)

*Siiiiigh*  I would really like to see Unohana kick-ass too. Though not necessarily with a sword.
I find the ability to terrify everyone WITHOUT a weapon far more bad ass.
But it's a fact that Kubo hates his fans so your probably right;there is no hope.

.... Unless....we all take a little trip to Japan, raid his office and tell him what to write at gun or Minnazuk- point!
Yes. This is a good idea with no draw-backs at all.

Now I must return to my reading of the Maharabharatah *bangs head repeatedly into desk*

narutofan17

Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Yuu

.....I just saw a spoiler for the next manga...

There is something so wonderfully wrong in the Bleach universe. It's as if some sort of cosmic 'awesome' has washed Kubo and erased all the 'fucking retard" from him. I never want this to end  but am not so delusional to believe that it wont.