Bleach Gathering 2011 (You're Invited to Aizen's Birthday Bonanza!)

Started by Yukari Kaiba, June 17, 2009, 03:01:46 PM

How did you like the 2010 gathering?

awesome! 8D
20 (42.6%)
it was alright /=
5 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (2.1%)
didn't go
21 (44.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

fanime_lo-ve

I just recently saw the new opening and ending theme for episode 226. I'm in love it! The episode was really good too, it had just enough action, and fighting to keep me interested. It reminded why I original feel in love with the manga/anime. I can't until the show the next episode next week. -runs off to download the music-
[/color]
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Dragon Ninja

I'm going to another anime convention in May. It's a one day con called Bak-Anime and is located in Bakersfield, CA, which is 2 1/2 hours from where I live. One of the guests there will be Liam O'Brien, who does the voice of Gaara in Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, Ukitake in Bleach, and Lloyd in Code Geass.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

billgoku

Yeah I loved the opening and ending too, great addition to a long line of good music. Also...damn the manga, got to wait yet another week in suspense.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: billgoku on April 16, 2010, 01:10:55 PM
Yeah I loved the opening and ending too, great addition to a long line of good music. Also...damn the manga, got to wait yet another week in suspense.

LOVED <3
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

LightandDarkSoul

I would like to add myself to the list. I'll be Rukia Kuchiki Shinigami ver.

billgoku

Yes, the more Rukia's the better!
<---Rukia fanboy...
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Duo Monkey

My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!

ichigocorcor

you can count me in as halibel and Jinn (Dustin) as Kenpachi :]
Third-Year Fanime Panelist~
Team Lift XMA&Pokemon Cafe
Cosplay Plans

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Duo Monkey on April 19, 2010, 07:54:35 PM
Don't forget I'm coming as Ukitake too!

of  course you're coming, you're rooming with me XD

list is updated!
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

WrentheFaceless

kimu

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on April 20, 2010, 06:47:59 PM
About time for this thread to ramp up

Oh? Well old friend, you'll just be sipping sake and napping until it's time for the events, anyway....
;)

Charis

Quote from: kimu on April 20, 2010, 07:18:51 PM
Oh? Well old friend, you'll just be sipping sake and napping until it's time for the events, anyway....
;)

Nah, he's buried in the rubble.  *beams*
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Mi Feng

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: Charis on April 20, 2010, 09:41:19 PM
;)

Nah, he's buried in the rubble.  *beams*

Think we all are at this point

D001

Well...if you believe Aizen...I'm creating the rubble, not laying in it ^________^

Though I prefer to think I'm on the sidelines drinking YOUR sake with Unohana-taichou. *smiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles*
D

Next Costumes: Goujun (Saiyuki), Sanzo (Saiyuki), King of Tai (Twelve Kingdoms), Mihai (DOGS), Sailor Pluto (Sailor Moon)?, Rapunzel (Tangled)?

kimu

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on April 21, 2010, 08:36:00 PM
Quote from: Charis on April 20, 2010, 09:41:19 PM
;)

Nah, he's buried in the rubble.  *beams*

Think we all are at this point

I'm there!!!

And as for Gin...does that mean we switch "Blame Aizen" to "Blame Gin"?
;)

Eliteslayer

Does this mean someone other than Aizen will start taking the blame for anything bad that happens? Hooray, less hate!

Though the new chapter should be coming out soon. I'm eager to see what Aizen's new form is. With any luck, it'll be something I can cosplay and get ready in time for Fanime.

EDIT: Okay, new chapter is out!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Glad the anime fillers are over, though. Not the worst fillers ever, although their quality varied from episode to episode. New OP and ED are real nice, though, gotta agree with the other comments about it. But then, Bleach has been known for having awesome music.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Yuu

Quote from: Eliteslayer on April 21, 2010, 10:19:47 PM
Does this mean someone other than Aizen will start taking the blame for anything bad that happens? Hooray, less hate!

Though the new chapter should be coming out soon. I'm eager to see what Aizen's new form is. With any luck, it'll be something I can cosplay and get ready in time for Fanime.

EDIT: Okay, new chapter is out!

Glad the anime fillers are over, though. Not the worst fillers ever, although their quality varied from episode to episode. New OP and ED are real nice, though, gotta agree with the other comments about it. But then, Bleach has been known for having awesome music.

Soo when the 'epic omg never saw that coming twist'-aka Aizen being related to Ishin'- is reviled and NO ONE is surprised  the mangaka has officially failed.

I did like Aizens speech though..I like most things that brilliant man says.

I really enjoyed the filler more than I have enjoyed Bleach in a long time. I was sad to see it go but like most things it would have only gone down hill the longer it was on.
Also now we know why Byakuya attacks with soo many blades- 'Zakura is just too damned impatient o aim.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Eliteslayer

I don't know why I never noticed this before, but in the most recent ED, during the part where we see a bunch of Shinigami looking like newspaper reporters, Aizen seriously looks like Clark Kent. I know that "Aizen = Superman" has been said before, but just take a look and try to tell me he doesn't look like Kent.

Anyways, it's that time again! Time for Eliteslayer to bug everyone by bringing up the Bleach Musical. I've got a decent pair of speakers now, so if anyone wants to dance "Hona Sainara" -- PLEASE! It's fun! Plus, I know "Catharsis of Eternity," and parts of "High Risk, No Return."

Okay, now that I've brought it up, I'm not going to push the issue. You all know that I'm up for any musical shenanigans, so I've said my piece.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Shinigami_Lover

DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)