Bleach Gathering 2011 (You're Invited to Aizen's Birthday Bonanza!)

Started by Yukari Kaiba, June 17, 2009, 03:01:46 PM

How did you like the 2010 gathering?

awesome! 8D
20 (42.6%)
it was alright /=
5 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (2.1%)
didn't go
21 (44.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Yukari Kaiba

FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Mi Feng

Aoi Memori

Quote from: robina on May 20, 2010, 05:03:29 PM
am 5'1 but i dont have my matsumoto wig >< i lost it last month n will buy a new one soon just doubt i'll be able to have it by FANIME... so i think i'll do kuukaku - she's my fav n yeah i know .. not many ppl cosplay her.. n she doesnt have enough screen time! she deserves more.. she's so kick ass :D

ah~! a cute size ^__^ but yeah. i understand. that's why i voted for kuukaku at first *nod* either way, it'll be fun ^__^

Quote from: jackiemarie90 on May 20, 2010, 08:37:27 PM
Awesome I just randomly showed up their last time and you guys were very nice! ha ha I plan to be yoruichi this year so it woudl be great to hang out with other bleachers again! :)

@__@ i myself say this a lot. we as bleach cosplayers, are a pretty cool bunch of people *nod*
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
Umineko Maria/KH Xion - Saturday
Evangelion Sun dress Asuka- Sunday
KH Xion - Monday

billgoku

Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Phantom Roxas

If we have enough Aizen's, when it's picture time, they should all say "Just as planned!"

Dragon Ninja

Here are the pictures I took at Bak-Anime two weeks ago.
http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r277/Robo-Demon/Bak-Anime%202010/

Here's me with Liam O'Brien. Just wanted you show you that one personally. He was real awesome.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Eliteslayer

Quote from: ShadowRoxas on May 21, 2010, 07:44:59 PM
If we have enough Aizen's, when it's picture time, they should all say "Just as planned!"

I have already manipulated events to get the exact amount of Aizens my plans require. It may seem like a total asspull, but believe me that I've been pulling the strings behind everything from the very beginning. Because I'm broken that way.
... Am I a convincingly dangerous enough villain yet? It's not at all over-the-top, is it? I mean, I thought it was nice when I manipulated all of Soul Society, so I just had to keep going to ridiculous extents, just to prove how unstoppable I really am. You're all buying it, right?
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

ToshiX

"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

jackiemarie90

Quote from: Aoi Memori on May 20, 2010, 11:57:25 PM
Quote from: robina on May 20, 2010, 05:03:29 PM
am 5'1 but i dont have my matsumoto wig >< i lost it last month n will buy a new one soon just doubt i'll be able to have it by FANIME... so i think i'll do kuukaku - she's my fav n yeah i know .. not many ppl cosplay her.. n she doesnt have enough screen time! she deserves more.. she's so kick ass :D

ah~! a cute size ^__^ but yeah. i understand. that's why i voted for kuukaku at first *nod* either way, it'll be fun ^__^

Quote from: jackiemarie90 on May 20, 2010, 08:37:27 PM
Awesome I just randomly showed up their last time and you guys were very nice! ha ha I plan to be yoruichi this year so it woudl be great to hang out with other bleachers again! :)

@__@ i myself say this a lot. we as bleach cosplayers, are a pretty cool bunch of people *nod*

Oh hell yeah we are!! ;) ha ha Can't wait! :)
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

ININ

Today's weather is perfect for the Bleach gathering.  It's not hot.  Nobody wants a hot day and a lazy Hitsugaya p:<

Aoi Memori

omg... hot weather and bleach cosplaying is so... DX i remember when i cosplayed at sac anime last summer and i almost died DX so let's hope for not too hot weather for our gathering @___@

also, today i tweaked my ichimaru wig x.x i cut it to have bangs and well, mostly so i could freaking see out of it.. DX i kinda killed it XD but i can see now and it seems perfectly fine tho o-O but yeah... XD thought i'd share it with you guys..

and, why in the world do i think a lazy hitsugaya would be cute? o-O;
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
KH Xion - Monday

kimu

Quote from: ININ on May 23, 2010, 04:23:32 PM
Today's weather is perfect for the Bleach gathering.  It's not hot.  Nobody wants a hot day and a lazy Hitsugaya p:<

Not that Santa-san can bring the cool breeze or ice and snow like Shiro-chan....but I'll see if I can help prevent lazy, anyway.
;)

cptaizen

Sorry for the late post. I'll be there as Cpt. Aizen!! (shinigami ver.)
I hope this goes well, my first cosplay

=D

azreale

just to verify. ill be there as adult neliel (ripped outfit); the release form versoin cant be finished in time so that wont be there
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Yuu

Quote from: kimu on May 23, 2010, 10:16:28 PM
Quote from: ININ on May 23, 2010, 04:23:32 PM

Not that Santa-san can bring the cool breeze or ice and snow like Shiro-chan....but I'll see if I can help prevent lazy, anyway.
;)

No...NOOOOOO! It is so cold a miserable here, I cant wait to get some place warmer to pick up my mood.  *Pulls out shank*I wont tolerate the cold. Not for you, not for anybody!! 
( lol melodrama)

At least let me have warm birthday dammit >_<
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Aoi Memori

... at least you don't get random snow storms like we have lately >.< it's mid may, dammit D<
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
KH Xion - Monday

cptaizen

weather.com says it might (30%) rain on thursday, but friday-monday will be nice and sunny 70F+ !!

which is good and bad i guess. 70F with all the layers I have will be toasty!
edit: but not stinky! shower + deodorant are our friends

billgoku

Just remember to bring sun screen..don't know about you guys but I bake in the sun with my skin. x_x
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

WrentheFaceless