Bleach Gathering 2011 (You're Invited to Aizen's Birthday Bonanza!)

Started by Yukari Kaiba, June 17, 2009, 03:01:46 PM

How did you like the 2010 gathering?

awesome! 8D
20 (42.6%)
it was alright /=
5 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (2.1%)
didn't go
21 (44.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

azreale

i HATED that line! and everytime my boyfriend and i sat down because he wasn't feeling good,  we ghad 2 get up & move!!! ugh... owell its over now!
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

OGIGA

I'll most likely be there. Mark me down for Ishida Uryuu, Hueco Mundo version.

Quote from: LightYagami on May 27, 2010, 04:16:04 AM
off topic, i never been to these before, does alot of asians people go?
In my opinion, no. I think there are way more non-Asians.

ToshiX

"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

LightYagami

cool. lol. my brothers, friends, and cousins are all going with shinigami/arrancer outfits, but were basically our own shinigami, arrancer since most of us is too lazy to spend over 100 for costumes or making it. its going to be sorta awkward seeing like 15 asian cosplay with alot of non asian people. hopefully we will get the attention lol.

btw, what is there to do at the convention? like what kind of arcades they have, competition, etc? i'm trying to go there today/friday to pick up tickets don't know if im going to be staying tho since my brothers and friends are working and not off til saturday. it'll be awkward for me to wear my costume alone. so i'll probably wait til saturday for all of us to wear our costumes.

MidnightRosebud

Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

OGIGA

Nice gathering. A lot of Bleach people showed up later who I didn't see at the gathering.

Shinigami_Lover

I am a happy Kira I got two Gins and on e chibi Gin. ^_^
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

cptaizen

I was the only Aizen!? weak-sauce
oh well... so many cute girls =) HIIII!
and the lil kids, so kawaii!!

i can't wait to see pics of everyone, anyone going to the BW-Ball?

azreale

Quote from: cptaizen on May 30, 2010, 05:32:54 AM
I was the only Aizen!? weak-sauce
oh well... so many cute girls =) HIIII!
and the lil kids, so kawaii!!

i can't wait to see pics of everyone, anyone going to the BW-Ball?
YAY for nel! my wig got SOOOO tangled... & i was forced to defend you! haha
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Eliteslayer

@azreale: If you're referring to the Cosplay Chess, I was the Aizen as the king piece in that one. Was surprised that every Aizen save for one was Hueco Mundo, though. I'd have gone as regular Captain Aizen if I'd known.

Anyways, was a great gathering. Good as always to see all of you, and chess was fun as well. For now, I'm completely worn out, and need to collapse.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

billgoku

I had a lot of fun this year, already missing it, I heard from just random goers that I was one of the best if not the best Ichigo they had seen at the con. I hope to see you all again next year, several faces I knew this year from my first gathering last year so I hope you all come again and again.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Sora

I missed the gathering...:( because after helping everyone else with their cosplays, by the time I got changed into Toushirou, the KH gathering was about start, so I immediately changed.
"Don't give me any orders."

Mi Feng

I missed this gathering also. :( My group was on the wait list for the masquerade so I was rushing everywhere for nothing and then I had my gathering to get to. T^T

Yukari Kaiba

alright guys, another gathering has come and gone! thoughts? constructive criticism on how I could run things better for next year? what you guys enjoyed?
I can't wait to see pictures!
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Aoi Memori

Yes~! The Kira was awesome x3 I also can't wait for the pictures... Anyone in Facebook that took pictures of the gathering (PM me here if you want to add me there -I was one of the Ichimarus-)? Being there as a captain was like, I couldn't take that many pictures with such and whatnot XD I'm especially looking for squad 3 pictures so I can say I was there cuz I was ^____^

YOU GUYS ROCKED~! Thank you for making this the biggest Bleach gathering I've ever been to and for making me want to keep cosplaying in the Bleach group for a longer time to come! <33333333
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
Umineko Maria/KH Xion - Saturday
Evangelion Sun dress Asuka- Sunday
KH Xion - Monday

WrentheFaceless

Sadly me and kitty made it late, but it was nice seeing everyone again.

EeveeGirl101

Yukari, that gathering was amazing! <333 It ran so smoothly, and I loved the STFU mic. xDD Plus, having the costume change from Nanao to Yachiru turned out to be pretty fun~

...and soon the con depression's gonna kick in. :'D Totally can't wait for the next one~

kyorami

Another awesome gathering! With so many people, I'm always surprised at how smoothly it runs, so big kudos to you, Yukari! I'm already looking forward to next year's gathering ^^

And maybe even more chibis will show up next year XD

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on June 01, 2010, 06:28:02 PM
Yukari, that gathering was amazing! <333 It ran so smoothly, and I loved the STFU mic. xDD Plus, having the costume change from Nanao to Yachiru turned out to be pretty fun~

...and soon the con depression's gonna kick in. :'D Totally can't wait for the next one~

Quote from: kyorami on June 01, 2010, 09:06:18 PM
Another awesome gathering! With so many people, I'm always surprised at how smoothly it runs, so big kudos to you, Yukari! I'm already looking forward to next year's gathering ^^

And maybe even more chibis will show up next year XD

I'm glad you both had a lot of fun! Makes all the work throughout the year to organize everything totally worth it when I hear people had a good time (and reinforces that buying that megaphone was a smart investment XD). There was a year where we had a chibi Ulquiorra and a Uryuu but this year had the highest number of chibi Bleachers in attendance (OMG THAT BABY NEL WAS ADORABLE X333)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Sora

How was the gathering? I missed it...since I had to help two other people with their cosplays and by the time I had gotten mine on, it was almost time for the KH one.
"Don't give me any orders."