Bleach Gathering 2011 (You're Invited to Aizen's Birthday Bonanza!)

Started by Yukari Kaiba, June 17, 2009, 03:01:46 PM

How did you like the 2010 gathering?

awesome! 8D
20 (42.6%)
it was alright /=
5 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (2.1%)
didn't go
21 (44.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Shinigami_Lover

DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

Aoi Memori

Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
Umineko Maria/KH Xion - Saturday
Evangelion Sun dress Asuka- Sunday
KH Xion - Monday

Yukari Kaiba

mk guys so instead of making a new thread, BSaphire has asked that all returning organizers recycle their threads. I've restarted the poll and the attendance list has been wiped clean. We can still chat about the meetup this year, just wanted to let you all know that its now become the thread for the 2011 gathering too =)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ININ

I'm still catching up with school, etc.  In the meantime, here are pics of Yukari with the chibi Hisagi and pics of the chibis.  The rest of the Bleach pics are coming soon!

Yukari and Hisagi #1
Yukari and Hisagi #2
Chibis #1
Chibis #2

Quote from: kimu on June 05, 2010, 08:34:48 AM
My only regret is Santa-san only got to give out candy to one Shiro-chan. :(
Although "tormenting" ININ's Shiro-chan with something a little different every year is great fun. Thank you for putting up with the surprises, ININ!
As usual, I did get to give out candy to a lot of others, including a Yachiru, which made me very happy. Guess that means I'll be getting more koi in my pond again... ;)

You always surprise me in the best amazing ways ^__^

BSaphire

Thank you Yukari :)
SO... since Bleach is coming back to Sunday, and Frizbee is coming back *Yeah!* I wanted to throw out here to my fellow Jump Peeps that Shonen Jump Cosplay Checkers is coming back Sunday Morning & we can play a Jump Vs. Jump Chess game if the Bleach cosplayers want to form a team to compete against another Jump group. Last year was a tad crazy, but I would like to see all of you come out and enjoy some cosplay gaming fun with other Jump cospeeps.

If you want to put the link of Jump Checkers on your 1st post that would be awesome, but either way I sure do hope to have more than 3 Bleach characters @ the Shonen Jump Gathering this year.

Love to all
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: ININ on June 09, 2010, 04:09:07 AM
I'm still catching up with school, etc.  In the meantime, here are pics of Yukari with the chibi Hisagi and pics of the chibis.  The rest of the Bleach pics are coming soon!

Yukari and Hisagi #1
Yukari and Hisagi #2
Chibis #1
Chibis #2

Quote from: kimu on June 05, 2010, 08:34:48 AM
My only regret is Santa-san only got to give out candy to one Shiro-chan. :(
Although "tormenting" ININ's Shiro-chan with something a little different every year is great fun. Thank you for putting up with the surprises, ININ!
As usual, I did get to give out candy to a lot of others, including a Yachiru, which made me very happy. Guess that means I'll be getting more koi in my pond again... ;)

You always surprise me in the best amazing ways ^__^

ahhh i love the ones of me and the chibi Shuuhei XD *totally saving those* thanks for the pictures ININ! =D

@B - no problem =) soon as I saw the update I went and updated this thread ^^ I couldn't find a time for the Jump gathering this year D= otherwise I totally would have brought my Renji. But if the Jump checkers is being held the same day and I don't have anything else planned I'll try to make it next year =)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

SweetNiar

D001

I'll go ahead and sign up as Gin :D  Not sure which version, but it's pretty much a guarentee I'll be there as the smiley bastard *hearts*
D

Next Costumes: Goujun (Saiyuki), Sanzo (Saiyuki), King of Tai (Twelve Kingdoms), Mihai (DOGS), Sailor Pluto (Sailor Moon)?, Rapunzel (Tangled)?

Aoi Memori

Quote from: SweetNiar on June 09, 2010, 12:50:28 PM
Quote from: Aoi Memori on June 07, 2010, 12:53:02 PM
here are some of my pics xo

Hey you got me as Tobiume!! XD yay! Thank you Aoi! :)

You're very welcome~! You were also a Bleach character and I did take a good bunch of solo pics of swords that I came across because even though I didn't follow the second part of the arc, I did know who you were x3

Also, I second  that on being Gin myself XD And also on not knowing what version o.o;
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
Umineko Maria/KH Xion - Saturday
Evangelion Sun dress Asuka- Sunday
KH Xion - Monday

Charis

2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Sora

I got bummed that I missed it this year...:( By the time I'd put the outfit on, it was time for the KH gathering, so I had to switch out again. I may be doing a new character next year, but I don't know who yet...
"Don't give me any orders."

Dragon Ninja

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

fanime_lo-ve

put me down as Yoruichi again. I might be a capt. this time. If I get it done in time. :D
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Boozer

OGIGA

fanime_lo-ve

(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Dragon Ninja

I'm in charge of a cosplay gathering for next year, does anyone have any advice? I would greatly appreciate it.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Spalding

Another fun bleach Gathering. I'll be cosplay Aizen(HM ver.) again.  XD
Is all about anime and fanime.

Shinigami_Lover

DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??