Bleach Gathering 2011 (You're Invited to Aizen's Birthday Bonanza!)

Started by Yukari Kaiba, June 17, 2009, 03:01:46 PM

How did you like the 2010 gathering?

awesome! 8D
20 (42.6%)
it was alright /=
5 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (2.1%)
didn't go
21 (44.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

ToshiX

@Yuu of course I'm right hahaha

I think Aizen cosplayers need cake in their faces then next year hahaha

I don't share a bday with any char from bleach but yamamoto is a day before mine hahaha

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on October 28, 2010, 02:21:30 AM
@Yuu of course I'm right hahaha

I think Aizen cosplayers need cake in their faces then next year hahaha

I don't share a bday with any char from bleach but yamamoto is a day before mine hahaha

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I said TECHNICALLY right. There's a difference.

Oh, can I throw cake at them for stealing my birthday attention??
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

inoli

Yukari Kaiba.... *taps food* Kiyone-san I'm disappointed in you 4th seat.... no updates? you forgot to add in Taichou [Kimu] and Hitsugiya-Taichou[Inin? *tease tease*] come come time to keep up on things! you're going to kill me come ALA hu?

Awww MAN! another year I'll be unable to attend Fanime, however if I was.....as a cake decorator I'd feel obligated to do a cake for Aizen >3. Caking Aizen seams like an appropriate thing to do  but a terrible waist of cake![and honestly GAUHNOOOO THEIR COSTUME! D8

Charis

Pssst, Inoli -- you could always sacrifices cupcakes to the cause of Caking Aizen.

*RUNS. LIKE. HELL*
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

inoli

>.> Taichou Kaasan! Cupcakes are ALREADY Aizen's minions!  ;)

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: inoli on November 05, 2010, 09:37:33 PM
Yukari Kaiba.... *taps food* Kiyone-san I'm disappointed in you 4th seat.... no updates? you forgot to add in Taichou [Kimu] and Hitsugiya-Taichou[Inin? *tease tease*] come come time to keep up on things! you're going to kill me come ALA hu?

Awww MAN! another year I'll be unable to attend Fanime, however if I was.....as a cake decorator I'd feel obligated to do a cake for Aizen >3. Caking Aizen seams like an appropriate thing to do  but a terrible waist of cake![and honestly GAUHNOOOO THEIR COSTUME! D8

waaah please forgive me Fukutaichou! DX I've been busy with work, and school, and life DX

but the list is now up to date! Sorry for taking so long - real life gets in the way and all XD I'll be checking the page more regularly now since registration is now open.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Neliel

im down as ch. 420 ichigio, srry but i wont be doing it :( plans fell through for that cosplay
Fanime 2010 here i come! xD
cosplay list:
Neliel 35%
sasuke female anbu 95%
ciel pink ballgown 100%
NOCTIS BABY 0%

inoli

Oh I can certainly forgive that. believe me I know how juggling all of that can be. had to raz you about something! I supose I'll  forgive you.....as long as you watch after Taichou with Sentaro for me!  or whatever costume you choose ^^

Yukari Kaiba

I will most definitely look after Taichou for you and do a much better job than Senatarou! >:< *determination*
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

pokephirawriter

:P I'll probably be going as Bondage Aizen (gender bender most likely)

kyorami

I'll be returning as shinigami Rukia, fufufu. And hopefully I'll have a less fail Sode no Shirayuki with me.

Yuu

Quote from: pokephirawriter on November 11, 2010, 11:34:47 AM
:P I'll probably be going as Bondage Aizen (gender bender most likely)

DOO IIIT! But if you do can you walk around like a zombie yelling ' HUUUUUUUG CUUUURRRSE!"

..no one is going to get this, and I will cry.

I will also attack all Aizens for stealing my birthday weekend.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

arachnia

I'll definitely be there cosplaying Mayuri Kurotsuchi, probably with several other Bleach characters in tow.  Urahara will definitely be there with me; that guy follows me everywhere... *quickly hides research notes inside of Nemu*
Current Cosplay: Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Dragon Ninja

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Yukari Kaiba

I haven't been too active because I wrap up the semester in the next two weeks and I'm busy prepping for my biology final and three papers. The thread will pick up as the con gets closer, its typical for it not to be as active during this time of the year.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Ginryuu

Oi, booger-girl!  You better get my name on that list too!

And what's all this about looking after Taichou better than me stuff?  Are you trying to make a joke or something?

I would, however, like to sincerely apologize to Taichou and Fuku-Taichou for my delayed report to this thread.  I have been overwhelmed with SQUAD DUTIES as of late.

kimu

Quote from: Ginryuu on December 01, 2010, 11:02:47 PM
Oi, booger-girl!  You better get my name on that list too!

And what's all this about looking after Taichou better than me stuff?  Are you trying to make a joke or something?

I would, however, like to sincerely apologize to Taichou and Fuku-Taichou for my delayed report to this thread.  I have been overwhelmed with SQUAD DUTIES as of late.

Your apology is accepted. Carry on!
*hides a smirk*

And I'll be using the holiday season to come up with my next year's Santa-san fun for Shiro-chans.

OGIGA

Quote from: arachnia on November 18, 2010, 03:03:08 PM
I'll definitely be there cosplaying Mayuri Kurotsuchi, probably with several other Bleach characters in tow.  Urahara will definitely be there with me; that guy follows me everywhere... *quickly hides research notes inside of Nemu*
OMG, awesome! We have to cosplay together or something! I cosplay Ishida Uryuu a lot!!!!

ToshiX

"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???