Bleach Gathering 2011 (You're Invited to Aizen's Birthday Bonanza!)

Started by Yukari Kaiba, June 17, 2009, 03:01:46 PM

How did you like the 2010 gathering?

awesome! 8D
20 (42.6%)
it was alright /=
5 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (2.1%)
didn't go
21 (44.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

fanime_lo-ve

(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

huecorukia

>D HAHA! drea here!
Found a way to get ahold of the bleach fanime gatherin!
To be honest, I am trying SUPER SUPER hard to go to fanime ;_; I have been wanting to go since FOREVER
I would be so honored to attend, instead of like..saying "Oh i wanna go" and not going.
I am a fanime virgin, so~ I look forward to breaking that and joinin you all in good old fanime times haha~

Gonna go as Rukia, cause shes amazin, and you can never have too many rukias 8D *dances*
BTW its her birthday today...WHEE! XD

Charis

Quote from: huecorukia on January 14, 2011, 10:28:06 PM
>D HAHA! drea here!

Dreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! <3  Hope you can make it up to Fanime -- it'd be awesome to see you there!!
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

kimu

Quote from: Charis on January 15, 2011, 07:31:23 AM
Quote from: huecorukia on January 14, 2011, 10:28:06 PM
>D HAHA! drea here!

Dreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! <3  Hope you can make it up to Fanime -- it'd be awesome to see you there!!

I also hope you can make it to Fanime!
We usually have an awesome Bleach gathering there.

Also, Santa san will be making another Fanime appearance.
As for Bankai version Ukitake, well, another year goes by and Kubo hasn't seen fit to show us the senior captains' bankai. I guess they are soooo destructive the world would end, so they are Classified.  >:(

BatBaby

Hello everyone... that happens to be lurking on the forum. 8D
I have yet to be able to go to Fanime, but I am hoping to make it this year and I would be really thrilled to come to the gathering.
I will be cosplaying Ulquiorra for the second time at Fanime.

ryuyasha

Hey, I'll be going as Lord Barragan Luisenbarn, for sure this year.

Yukari Kaiba

awesome to see  you've made it to the boards, Drea! Hopefully you're able to come to Fanime, the Bleach gathering we have up here is pretty fun =)

list has been updated! Would also like to put out that now is a good time to start discussing the time we will be holding the gathering on Sunday (since our gathering and Naruto's flip flops back and forth every year, some reason they're never held on the same day XD lol). I'd like to suggest maybe meeting at 11 at our usual spot by the fountains?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

kimu

I'm good with the Sunday at 11 option.

And we do need to lock this in because the smaller gatherings have to figure out things around the large ones that get first choices on time slots. The longer this takes, the longer it is for us to figure out the rest of "Too Much To Wear Con."
:D

Miradori

as long as I can get my wig, I will be Orihime (school uniform) this year and plan to attend the gathering, YAY!

Charis

Of note regarding 11:00 -- a little bird tells me Hetalia is pretty well decided on 10:30 Sunday morning for their time, and since that and Bleach are both large, I'd suggest pushing to 11:30 (or possibly noon, if it's not too late for folks) to avoid the inevitable problem that two large gatherings so close in time could pose.

(ETA: there are also two gatherings -- FMA and the Fanime theme gathering -- already locked in at 11am on the master list, so I'd push even more strongly for a slightly later time.)

Just my two cents.  :3
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

Yukari Kaiba

well being that Bleach is a large gathering we do get priority for times - I'd like to try and get started before noon since I have another gathering I'm going to at around possibly 1 or 2. But 11:30 is doable if we meet on the opposite side of the fountains from the FMA and the theme gatherings. thoughts?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Charis

I thought the priority thing for large gatherings was still in effect, which was why I was a little confused by the posting of smaller gatherings already.

That said: I'd say 11:30 would be the best within the constraints -- and I'm sure you can shift locales so Bleach gets a good spot if it's necessary. :3
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

kimu

Count me in the support for an 11:30 for Bleach, as I'd also prefer it start before noon if possible.

Yukari Kaiba

cool =D ok so 11:30 on the Hilton side of the fountains sounds good - I'll wait a week or so to see if anyone has any other objections or suggestions before I go submit our time
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

fanime_lo-ve

(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

BSaphire

Hey there Bleach Peeps! I'm running the FMA and the staff are handling the Theme gatherings. I just wanted to let you know that I will move the FMA to another spot if I need to so no problems there. Of course I would give you guys priority. Don't worry about the little ones cause the big ones do take precedent and I have a few that aren't posted who I know have conflicting times and possibly locations that I have given the heads up to. So just figure it all out and send me the pm.
Thanks
B
EDIT** FMA is moved to FHS. You will get 1st choice, but I already penciled you in for 11 am Sunday FiF CE HS. Send me the official PM ASAP. I gave a heads up to Hetalia and I am now working my way over to Kuroshitsuji.**
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Tia_Hariberu

I'm Ryuyasha and batbaby's Tia, and i'll be cosplaying as the Beautiful empress, Tia Harribel. :3
Noone loves you Aizen and Hitsugheyass... Imma kill you whores. <3

BatBaby

Thank you for adding me to the list! This should be alot of fun. Haha.

Tia! ~<3

(... Sometimes I am just to pleasent to be Ulquiorra.)

Charis

Bad: No Captain Mom for me this year.  You can blame my lieutenant for this development -- Shokora and I will both be occupied with the Hetalia gathering Sunday morning.

Good: Minazuki will be coming to Fanime with me, and may still attend the gathering. XD
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Charis on January 20, 2011, 12:51:06 PM
Bad: No Captain Mom for me this year.  You can blame my lieutenant for this development -- Shokora and I will both be occupied with the Hetalia gathering Sunday morning.

Good: Minazuki will be coming to Fanime with me, and may still attend the gathering. XD

aww bummer we won't be having you guys join us :< totally understandable though. Hope to still see Minazauki! :3
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)