Uso da! When They Cry gathering 2010! *Don't forget to post pictures!*

Started by Mi Feng, June 21, 2009, 09:59:22 PM

chibi*H A N A T S U K I

Quote from: Mi Feng on April 03, 2010, 12:55:30 AM
Quote from: chibi*H A N A T S U K I on April 03, 2010, 12:36:30 AM
Awww...
The gathering is on Saturday at 3, right?

Take me off the list, then.
;w; ~~

Although I will be Maria either Friday or Monday.
Not sure... things might change.

But, yeah. Take me off from the Umineko list Dx ~!!

:'( I'm so sorry this is inconvenient for you. D: I can maybe change it.

I hope to see you on Friday and Monday though. Cause I'll be Maria on Friday and Hanyuu on Monday. <3

Nah. You don't have to change it.
I'll just go as Maria on Friday :]

xkakashi-chan

Quote from: Mi Feng on March 31, 2010, 04:15:00 PM
Quote from: xkakashi-chan on March 31, 2010, 04:07:30 PM
:O!! Zomg!! I've been looking for this thread! >u< I'll be cosplaying as beatrice in suit~! <3 I'll see ya all there~! >3<

I saw another one of these in cosplay.com tho.. might as well post here also~ haha <3

Added~

Its the same gathering as the cos.com one. XD

@everyone! Gatherings at 3 for now! :D I can change it to 1 if anything gets in the way.

Awesome <3 Thanks! :D can't wait to see you all there~!

Mi Feng

Yo everybody~ I was thinking about doing an Umineko skit for the masquerade. Any ideas? :3

chibi*H A N A T S U K I

Quote from: Mi Feng on April 06, 2010, 02:46:07 PM
Yo everybody~ I was thinking about doing an Umineko skit for the masquerade. Any ideas? :3

Well, it depends. Do you want it to be a comedy or something serious?

If its comedy, I suggest doing something that would (obviously) make fun of the series. FOR EXAMPLE! Say Beato does her long, LONG monologue about why Battler should believe that witches exist (making it all dramatic and stuff) then Battler goes, "I don't give a f-ck, Beato. I will never and I repeat NEVER believe in witches...!! *walks away; comes back and OBJECTION POINTS!* NEVERR..!!!"
xDDD;
Sorry. I had to let that out.
But... yeah. There's an idea! :'D

Mi Feng

@chibi
Thank you! I guess it all depends who I've got. ^^;

So my people of the gathering, who would like to be in the skit?

raven-die

Quote from: Mi Feng on April 07, 2010, 12:48:35 PM
@chibi
Thank you! I guess it all depends who I've got. ^^;

So my people of the gathering, who would like to be in the skit?

I've already said this but, I DO!

Mi Feng

I'm still figuring out where the gathering should be held. Outside or Inside? Fountains or Park? Lobby or by the trees?

xkakashi-chan

Quote from: Mi Feng on April 09, 2010, 03:18:09 AM
I'm still figuring out where the gathering should be held. Outside or Inside? Fountains or Park? Lobby or by the trees?

I would prefer it inside, since some may come in those heavy dresses and i dun think they would like it ruined by concrete...? I dunno D: It's just a suggestion o3o;

:O If ur still thinking about the skit, I would love to join in lol!

Mi Feng

@kakashi -nod- And the Touhou gathering might be at the same time, so we might sneakily steal a Marisa. XD Yay! I'd love for you to join the skit! PM me! :D

@everyone
Don't take this in a bad way but I just thought I'd mention it.
If everything is chaos from the drama outside. :/ And by drama I mean protesters. XP And I know how irresistible it is to taunt them, please just don't. Its not fun to waste your energy on that kind of negative stuff. We'll be inside too so they won't bother us.

Gathering time: 3pm in the Lobby :D

morgaine

Heyaz I might stll be able to make it to the gathering, but probably not as Beatrice.  I'll be sure to let you know for sure by the end of this month tho ^-^
Fanime 2019
TBD

xell

saturday, yes~  I's probabbly be able to go as Hanyuu. 

xell

we should play Ninja as the game.  I think it's really similar to the games they usually play in Higurashi.

Mi Feng

@Kanna Ok take your time :)

@xell Uu whats Ninja? :D

Mi Feng

Sent in request time for Gathering~ As I said before it'll be at 3:30 on Saturday at the 1st level of the convention center lobby area :)

EDIT: Changed the time to 3:30 :)

xkakashi-chan

Quote from: Mi Feng on April 18, 2010, 12:38:18 AM
Sent in request time for Gathering~ As I said before it'll be at 3:30 on Saturday at the 1st level of the convention center lobby area :)

EDIT: Changed the time to 3:30 :)

yheyyy~!~

xell

ninja is a reeeaaally fun game. it's really easy to play, but hard to explain over the internet.
basicly, people stand in a circle,  one person says "focus your chi," and yells "NINJA!" people move one by one, trying to hit the other person's hand. once someone is hit, he's out, the last one left is the winner.  it usually gets really intense at the end, when there is only two people left.
one of my friend is going as satoshi, so maybe we can damenstrate first?  haha, satoshi and Hanyuu face off, that doesn't sound right.

Mi Feng

Quote from: xell on April 22, 2010, 02:53:37 PM
ninja is a reeeaaally fun game. it's really easy to play, but hard to explain over the internet.
basicly, people stand in a circle,  one person says "focus your chi," and yells "NINJA!" people move one by one, trying to hit the other person's hand. once someone is hit, he's out, the last one left is the winner.  it usually gets really intense at the end, when there is only two people left.
one of my friend is going as satoshi, so maybe we can damenstrate first?  haha, satoshi and Hanyuu face off, that doesn't sound right.

Ok~ sounds good. :)
lol that would be  pretty funny XD

Gilt Lepidoptera

I'll be there as Eva-Beatrice! <3

I seriously can't wait!! ;)

Mi Feng

Quote from: Gilt Lepidoptera on April 22, 2010, 10:51:26 PM
I'll be there as Eva-Beatrice! <3

I seriously can't wait!! ;)
YAY~!

Me neither! :D

TobiMokuba

I'll be there as Rika in her school outfit.