-Godchild/Cain Saga 2010-

Started by morgaine, June 24, 2009, 11:08:50 PM

morgaine

Let's get into our Victorian finest!  Since there were hardly any cosplayers of this great series in 2009, I was hoping to find others interested and have a gathering!  Any character and variant from Cain Saga and Godchild are welcome!

Lukia Cromwell - kannazuki
Rebecca Krudge - Maru-chan
Emile Cromwell - kannazuki's cousin (maybe)
Mary Weather Hargreaves - Azuru
Mikaila or Riff - Vasyenka

Day:
TBA
Time: TBA
MP:  TBA
L:  TBA

-Disclaimer-
Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.
Fanime 2019
TBD

Maru-chan

Cool, I will most likely come.

morgaine

Fanime 2019
TBD

MaruChan

Hello! I will be attending.
If cosplaying was life, I would be so many nationalities and ages.

Azuru

I would love to attend as Mary Weather Hargreaves if I have time.
My cosplay list (still going to be updated)

Vasyenka

Holy crap, is this for real? xD I cosplayed as Mikaila last year, and I was surprised at how many people recognized me~^^

Count me in! I have both a Mikaila and Riff outfit; I can bring either~ 8D <3
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

morgaine

You're the Mikaila I met last year! <3  I remember talking to you for a bit. I loved your little spider btw! ^^ 

Sure thing!  I'll put you down as both for now ^-^
Fanime 2019
TBD

lady_tomoko

I wish i was cosplaying from Godchild this year T^T ; I LOVE Godchild! But i will definately be there taking pics!

Vasyenka

Thank you~ ^^ <3 My friends got a lot of attention last year, lol~

If we can't get a Cain, I'll probably just wind up as Mikaila.

morgaine

@lady_tomoko : Aww.  It'll be nice to see you there, though! ^-^

@Vasyenka :  It would be awesome if we had a Cain!  Since most of the attaendees are characters connected to him.
Fanime 2019
TBD

Vasyenka

Ha ha, yes! Sadly, the Cain I had for Sakura Con won't be able to make it for Fanime~ >:

I'd volunteer to cosplay as him, but in all honesty, I don't want to half ass it, lol. He's one of my favorites, so I'd have high expectations for myself~ <3

morgaine

Yeah, it's that feeling of liking a character too much, and worrying about not doing him/her justice xD 

I notice a lot of people don't cosplay as the minor characters that much.  I'd love to see a Crehador cosplayer~~ ^o^
Fanime 2019
TBD

lady_tomoko

Quote from: kannazuki on April 17, 2010, 02:21:05 PM
@lady_tomoko : Aww.  It'll be nice to see you there, though!

I will definatley be there^-^Just let me know when and where

Quote from: kannazuki on April 17, 2010, 02:21:05 PM
I notice a lot of people don't cosplay as the minor characters that much.  I'd love to see a Crehador cosplayer~~ ^o^

So true!!!There are so many minor characters that I would love to see cosplayed!(especially from godchild)

morgaine

Yeah~~ ^-^ If only there was more color art! >~<

Hmm~ so what time would be best to have the gathering?  I'm thinking a day when there aren't too many gatherings?
Fanime 2019
TBD

Vasyenka

Urgh, I'm sorry for not replying in like, forever. >: Is the gathering still for a go? <3 If so, I vote sometime on Saturday, if not, sometime Sunday evening. :3

Also, if this gathering is happening for sure, sign me up as Riff. <3 My Mikaela wig is in need of more extensions, lol. OTL;

BSaphire

Quote from: kannazuki on April 19, 2010, 09:33:39 AM
Hmm~ so what time would be best to have the gathering?  I'm thinking a day when there aren't too many gatherings?
From the looks of my list that would be Monday :P Is this gathering still happening? Please PM me ASAP the info found on Post #3 Part 2 of the Gatherings Event List thread.

Thank you
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Vasyenka

I would like for this to happen, but I don't know if it's going to, lol~ ^^;