Pandora Hearts Gathering 2010

Started by CaptTreasureTroveTi, June 25, 2009, 12:10:01 AM

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 25, 2010, 06:11:30 PM
Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 25, 2010, 12:46:48 PM
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 23, 2010, 07:40:18 PM
Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 23, 2010, 10:33:32 AM
I wont :3 Im trying to make sure I got everything...wow its this week!!

Indeed it is >< And my finals are all this week! RrrARARARARA!
Its so hard to concentrate...

Ugh me too! finallys are weds. and thurs. the two days before Fanime DX ugh still no gloves etheir..im gonna have to use my fancy dance gloves that look like it but are to big.....maybe i can secretly bobby pin it or something...hmm....anyways Aahh so close :D I leave friday morning to meetup with my best friend I havent seen in a year and we get our hotel room ^^ im so excited.

Alrighty~
Well best of luck on finals >< and to your gloves lol
staying at hotel is always fun~

I'm just using my dance gloves XD and you too! good luck!
Haha and yes it is, espically when you get to stay with ur friends :) All Night Party :D I dont like going to sleep at Fanime though XD

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 25, 2010, 08:08:22 PM

Ugh me too! finallys are weds. and thurs. the two days before Fanime DX ugh still no gloves etheir..im gonna have to use my fancy dance gloves that look like it but are to big.....maybe i can secretly bobby pin it or something...hmm....anyways Aahh so close :D I leave friday morning to meetup with my best friend I havent seen in a year and we get our hotel room ^^ im so excited.

Alrighty~

Haha and yes it is, espically when you get to stay with ur friends :) All Night Party :D I dont like going to sleep at Fanime though XD

Lol I don't usually sleep either but sometime my room mates get all tired and its no fun O3O

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 25, 2010, 11:15:46 PM

Alrighty~

Lol I don't usually sleep either but sometime my room mates get all tired and its no fun O3O

haha aww XD
yay just got done with two finals...Just 1 more to go thats tomorrows french^^. they actually werent so bad :D (I probably jinxed that, huh? XD) YAY 2 DAYS!!!! *runs around in circles like an idiot*

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 26, 2010, 11:51:43 AM

Alrighty~

haha aww XD
yay just got done with two finals...Just 1 more to go thats tomorrows french^^. they actually werent so bad :D (I probably jinxed that, huh? XD) YAY 2 DAYS!!!! *runs around in circles like an idiot*

Raaar, one more final for me too tomorrow and than its off to pick up my badge and I'll be staying there till Monday. Bringing all my suitcase along. Oh~ if you dont mind, you can PM your num on Facebook or message and I can call you on Sat as well and such for anything.

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 26, 2010, 06:08:37 PM

Alrighty~

haha aww XD

Raaar, one more final for me too tomorrow and than its off to pick up my badge and I'll be staying there till Monday. Bringing all my suitcase along. Oh~ if you dont mind, you can PM your num on Facebook or message and I can call you on Sat as well and such for anything.

Alright~ I'll do that now :) haha and I just got packed for it and now there a huge Luggage bag sitting by the door, taunting me DX "Faaaannniimmmeeee" Thats all it keep saying XD Lol I'll be leaving friday morning and leaving monday after closing ceremonies

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 26, 2010, 07:24:05 PM
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 26, 2010, 06:08:37 PM

Alrighty~

haha aww XD

Alright~ I'll do that now :) haha and I just got packed for it and now there a huge Luggage bag sitting by the door, taunting me DX "Faaaannniimmmeeee" Thats all it keep saying XD Lol I'll be leaving friday morning and leaving monday after closing ceremonies

I have two huge luggage myself~ Mostly filled with wigs and big costume. I'll be staying starting tomorrow till Mon~

Suiseiseki

hehe yay its tomorrow^^ (for me) I'm so excited! I'll be picking up the sweets on my way there and arriving as shana. See u there everyone! 2010 is gonna be awesome!!

MyMidnightAffair

Yes~!!
I've received my "White Alice" Cosplay (VERY long hehe)
And I'm so excited~ :D

I've got many songs on my ipod, and my dock-stereo station thing ready to go!
I AM TAKING LAST MINUTE SONG REQUESTS~~~ :D

Suiseiseki

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 27, 2010, 05:17:12 PM
Yes~!!
I've received my "White Alice" Cosplay (VERY long hehe)
And I'm so excited~ :D

I've got many songs on my ipod, and my dock-stereo station thing ready to go!
I AM TAKING LAST MINUTE SONG REQUESTS~~~ :D

Thats great! I cant wait to see it ^^ haha and thats good, though I cant really think of any more songs to add

Suiseiseki

MyMidnightAffair

I have some pictures~! :3
But the lady I asked to take pictures for me did not do a very good job.. no offense if she's reading.. >-<"
She took side pictures instead of front body pictures, but I'll  upload them anyway and post them here ^^

Does Unyuu or you have any way of getting those photos that were taken during the PH photo shoot?

Suiseiseki

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on June 01, 2010, 06:53:48 AM
I have some pictures~! :3
But the lady I asked to take pictures for me did not do a very good job.. no offense if she's reading.. >-<"
She took side pictures instead of front body pictures, but I'll  upload them anyway and post them here ^^

Does Unyuu or you have any way of getting those photos that were taken during the PH photo shoot?

kk sounds good XD
and idk :/ unless someone posts the pics

sleepy_akira

Hi! This was the Oz that was in the full red outfit! Thanks for hosting the gathering! It was fun! ^^ Sadly, I didn't take any pictures at the gathering ><

Suiseiseki

Quote from: sleepy_akira on June 01, 2010, 12:02:56 PM
Hi! This was the Oz that was in the full red outfit! Thanks for hosting the gathering! It was fun! ^^ Sadly, I didn't take any pictures at the gathering ><
Oh, thanks for coming ^^ lol I'm sure we can find somone with pictures

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: sleepy_akira on June 01, 2010, 12:02:56 PM

Yay~
Thank you so much for joining us in the photos :D
I do hope someone will post the pictures and give us a  link to it.. =3=
Oh!
Suiseiseki::
I found a Gil awhile ago.. (I'm not sure what date..) But it would've been awesome if he were there @ the Photo shoot >_<
I have a picture of him.. do you want to see??
He was the Gil I was telling you about while I texted you during B&WB.

Suiseiseki

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on June 01, 2010, 05:15:12 PM
I found a Gil awhile ago.. (I'm not sure what date..) But it would've been awesome if he were there @ the Photo shoot >_<

:O Yes please!! and ya I ssaw him, he was an AWESOME gil, ws he came to the gathering

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Suiseiseki on June 01, 2010, 10:59:50 PM
Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on June 01, 2010, 05:15:12 PM

:O Yes please!! and ya I ssaw him, he was an AWESOME gil, ws he came to the gathering

Hehe oki ^o^
He was not only an amazing Gil cosplayer.. but a suave gentleman.. =///=
If only I got his name.. e-mail.. something..
-coughs- >_______> <_____< Here is a picture of me with him::

(WS?? what's that mean?? O;)

Suiseiseki

Yay Gil! XD and sorry I meant to put "wish"

xXunyuuXx

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on June 02, 2010, 01:28:06 PM
Seaweed head~~~

kehehe... >_> Yes.. Suiseiseki & I called him that.. but then we kid we kid ^3^
Yeah, I wish he was in the photo shoot.. =___=
Next year!