Pandora Hearts Gathering 2010

Started by CaptTreasureTroveTi, June 25, 2009, 12:10:01 AM

CaptTreasureTroveTi

I didn't see a thread for a gathering for this series ... is anyone interested?

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

DATE: to be determined when Fanime approaches and/or schedule is released [probably Saturday]
TIME: to be determined when Fanime approaches and/or schedule is released [DEFINITELY before the Masquerade, sometime]
LOCATION: Fountains in Front, Convention Entrance (with the fountains in the back)

Current Cosplayer Count: 19

Bezarius Household
Oz Bezarius: Jei [xXunyuuXx's friend], Mi Feng, Banban
Jack Bezarius: Grim [xXunyuuXx's friend]
Oscar Bezarius:
Ada Bezarius (young):
Ada Bezarius (grown/school): Rochelle [xXunyuuXx's friend]
Zai Bezarius (duke):

Nightray Household
Gilbert Nightray (young): DracoChan
Gilbert Nightray (grown): Brian [xXunyuuXx's friend], ToshiX
Vincent Nightray (young):
Vincent Nightray (grown): Thomas [xXunyuuXx's friend], J_Chen
Eliot Nightray:
Reo:
Echo: Alex [xXunyuuXx's friend], bearmoon (double cosplay)

Rainsworth Household
Sharon Rainsworth: Kathy [xXunyuuXx's friend]
Xerxes Break: Jose [xXunyuuXx's friend], bearmoon's friend

Barma Household
Rufus Barma:

Baskerville
Glen Baskerville:
Lotti:
Fang:
Doug:
Zwei: bearmoon (double cosplay)
the one who threw Oz into Abyss [not named here due to potential spoiler:

Other Humans
Liam:
Phillipe:
Phillipe's father:
Illegal Contractor Flower Girl:

Chains
Alice (human form): Suiseiseki, xXunyuuXx, Houkiboshi-chan (cosplay.com)
Alice (B-Rabbit form):  HiIdzuna
Will of the Abyss:
Raven:
Eques:
Mad Hatter:
Yamane:
Cheshire:
Gryphon:

It would be interesting to have a short CE (Cosplayer Event) for this series if people are interested. A tea party ... where we could bring cookies, cake, tea, and music ...
At the consent of cosplayers who stick around for the tea party, we will also make a short video for bearmoon (who runs a Pandora Hearts shrine). Mostly saying hello from the tea party ... and other character madness. ;)

----------------------------
The following is for worst-cast scenarios and should only be resorted to should CaptTreasureTroveTi be far too unresponsive as Fanime approaches [ex. missing for a month or something very odd like that O.o]:

If CaptTreasureTroveTi is unable to attend Fanime, Suiseiseki will be the gathering/CE leader.
If Suiseiseki is also unable to attend Fanime, xXunyuuXx will take over.
2010 Organizer of: Death Note, Pandora Hearts

*is still uploading Fanime 2009 photos x.x*

Suiseiseki

Hey! im glad someone started this :D i just started watching the anime and now im obsessed lol anyways i will be there as Alice (Human-Form) :)

~Edit As Of 5/18~
Sense CaptTreasureTroveTi is unable to attend fanime this year, I am now the organizer. S I have a frequentally updated list below for this event.

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

DATE: Saturday
TIME: 2:30 PM
LOCATION: FMS = Front Marriott Side of the Convention Center Lobby (tree area)

Current Cosplayer Count: 23

Bezarius Household
Oz Bezarius: Jei [xXunyuuXx's friend], Banban, Nejnejchan
Jack Bezarius: Grim [xXunyuuXx's friend], Valdrein
Oscar Bezarius:
Ada Bezarius (young):
Ada Bezarius (grown/school): Rochelle [xXunyuuXx's friend]
Zai Bezarius (duke):

Nightray Household
Gilbert Nightray (young): DracoChan
Gilbert Nightray (grown): ToshiX
Vincent Nightray (young):
Vincent Nightray (grown): Thomas [xXunyuuXx's friend], J_Chen, Banban's Friend
Eliot Nightray:
Reo:
Echo: Alex [xXunyuuXx's friend], bearmoon (double cosplay)

Rainsworth Household
Sharon Rainsworth: Kathy [xXunyuuXx's friend]
Xerxes Break:  bearmoon's friend, Banban's Friend

Barma Household
Rufus Barma:

Baskerville
Glen Baskerville: Heimdall
Lotti:
Fang:
Doug:
Zwei: bearmoon (double cosplay)
the one who threw Oz into Abyss [not named here due to potential spoiler:]

Other Humans
Liam:
Phillipe:
Phillipe's father:
Illegal Contractor Flower Girl:

Chains
Alice (human form): Suiseiseki, xXunyuuXx, Houkiboshi-chan (cosplay.com)
Alice (B-Rabbit form):  HiIdzuna
Will of the Abyss: MyMidnightAffair
Raven:
Eques:
Mad Hatter:
Yamane:
Cheshire: ladiejoker
Gryphon:

We will also have a short CE (Cosplayer Event) for this series if people are interested or available after the gathering.  Cosplayers are welcome to join to enjoy the snacks, sweets and drinks along with Music. Photographers are welcome as well to take photos if they wish ^^.
LOCATION:  Plaza De Cesar Chavez (Grassy area across from the convention)

Suiseiseki: Napkins, Silverware and sweets(Possibly some meat for other Alice cosplayers ;P)
MyMidnightAffair: Music
xXunyuuXx: Sheets to sit on AND CAKE!
Valdrein: CHOCOLATES!!  

Needed: Drinks

CaptTreasureTroveTi

Quote from: Suiseiseki on July 05, 2009, 08:56:29 PM
Hey! im glad someone started this :D i just started watching the anime and now im obsessed lol anyways i will be there as Alice (Human-Form) :)

Glad to have you. :] *adds*

Suiseiseki

Quote from: CaptTreasureTroveTi on July 06, 2009, 12:00:35 PM
Quote from: Suiseiseki on July 05, 2009, 08:56:29 PM

Glad to have you. :] *adds*
Lol thx cant wait to see you there! hopefully we can get alot of people :)

xXunyuuXx

Lol, hey a PH gathering, thats great. I was about to do one but there's one already. I have a group of freinds with me. Since they don't go on fanime forum, you can just put them under as xXunyuuXx friend. I'll be going as Alice and one of my friend who is name Jei in this forum will be Oz. The rest of my PH buddy are attending as...
-Sharon by my friend Kathy
-Break by my friend Jose
-Gilbert by my friend Brian
-Ada by my friend Rochelle
-Echo by my friend Alex
-Vincent by my friend Thomas

That's all of PH buddy ^_^
Half of us are currently half way done with our costume so we'll be ready.

CaptTreasureTroveTi

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on July 25, 2009, 07:07:59 PM
I'll be going as Alice and one of my friend who is name Jei in this forum will be Oz. The rest of my PH buddy are attending as...
-Sharon by my friend Kathy
-Break by my friend Jose
-Gilbert by my friend Brian
-Ada by my friend Rochelle
-Echo by my friend Alex
-Vincent by my friend Thomas

HUZZAH! Glad to have ye.
If there's any issues or questions about the gathering, I'll send you a message since yer group is uber-ly prepared. O___O xD

I have Thomas, Rochelle, and Brian down as the adult Vincent, Ada, and Gil -- not the kiddies.
Correct me if I'm wrong. D:

xXunyuuXx

Yup you got them right ^__^v Thank you
My friend Rochelle will be Ada in the school uniform version.

bearmoon

Oh this sounds awesome!! :3 I love to see how much the Pandora fandom is growing! I will be double cosplaying as Echo and Zwei (who appears to be missing from your list!! XD). ;3 Echo is already done and made (I was actually her this past year at the con) and Zwei will be finished by the end of September for another con I'll be wearing her to, so you'll definitely can count me in! :3 Also, my friend will be cosplaying as Break. :3 You can list her as "ena_mavie"

And I totally second the CE idea! :3 Sounds like a total blast.

Also, if I could get the consent of all the cosplayers, do you think we could squeeze in a short like...5 second video of all the cosplayers saying hello to my site? I run a Pandora Hearts shrine and every con I go to where there's a Pandora group, I try to take a video and put it up on the site.

Finding Happiness Each Day

Cosplays 2011:
Cleo de Nile [Monster High]
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: bearmoon on July 27, 2009, 03:39:08 PM
Oh this sounds awesome!! :3 I love to see how much the Pandora fandom is growing! I will be double cosplaying as Echo and Zwei (who appears to be missing from your list!! XD). ;3 Echo is already done and made (I was actually her this past year at the con) and Zwei will be finished by the end of September for another con I'll be wearing her to, so you'll definitely can count me in! :3 Also, my friend will be cosplaying as Break. :3 You can list her as "ena_mavie"

And I totally second the CE idea! :3 Sounds like a total blast.

Also, if I could get the consent of all the cosplayers, do you think we could squeeze in a short like...5 second video of all the cosplayers saying hello to my site? I run a Pandora Hearts shrine and every con I go to where there's a Pandora group, I try to take a video and put it up on the site.

0///0
Another Echo >///<
She just so adorable I luff her. She actually the one my friend I was planning to cosplay but it was odd to have two Echo so I was Alice. They both are my waifu OwO anyways...
I can't wait for this gathering.

Jei

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on July 26, 2009, 09:41:52 PM
I'm crying over Alice pattern right now since I don't know how many time I mess up ;o;

I should be the one crying. T^T;;

On a brighter note, 99% done with Oz. :>
-Fanime 2010 Cosplay-
Genderbender Zero Kiryuu - Vampire Knight
Oz Bezarius - Pandora Hearts
Teito Klein - 07-Ghost
Naoto Shirogane - Persona 4

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Jei on August 01, 2009, 07:34:03 PM
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on July 26, 2009, 09:41:52 PM
I'm crying over Alice pattern right now since I don't know how many time I mess up ;o;

I should be the one crying. T^T;;

On a brighter note, 99% done with Oz. :>

I'm crying cause your crying ;o;

CaptTreasureTroveTi

@ xXunyuuXx -- *updates list and gives her meat to continue working on the Alice cosplay xD*

@ bearmoon -- EXCELLENT! ECHO/ZWEI! Glad to have ye aboard. *adds you*
And Break! Perfect xD *adds*

I'm up for making a PH video for your fansite; we can add it to the CE plans.

@ Jei -- 99%! o_o!! :D huzzah! *sends cookies*

xXunyuuXx

Hooray for meat!  ^o^
HP and MP at Max!

Suiseiseki

lol wow the gatherings really growing! glad to see how popular pandoras getting  :)
Seee everyone there~ I absolutly cant wait

CaptTreasureTroveTi

Ahoy, mates!
I have a question for ye.
If something were to happen where I could not come to Fanime, would you like to have a backup gathering leader to ensure that the gathering takes place?
For now, I'll still be leader, keep updating the thread, etc.
BUT if something comes up ... I thought it best to plan ahead, just in case. x___x
I would post on the thread if I could not come so you'd all know, and the backup leader would then take over.
Or ... if I seem to have vanished off the the face of the forum/planet for quite a while in late April/early May, the backup leader would take over then. o__o;;

Any volunteers? Preferably ... someone who KNOWS for sure that they're coming. Even better--someone who comes every year, too. xD
(Until the con, the gathering leader merely updates the thread's cosplayers list and communicates with the moderator [BSaphire] as needed so that Fanime staff knows when/where/who/how/etc. about what we're doing at the gathering. At con, the leader signs in when the gathering is ready/should start so the Fanime staff can take photos while we ... gather. xD )

xXunyuuXx, since your cosplay group makes up half of the gathering, I would think ye the best choice for backup leader, but it's okay if ye choose not to.

Suiseiseki

I would be willing to if you're unable to find one. i was the rozen maiden and avatar gathering organizer last year and this is gonna be my 3rd year at fanime. So if you cant find anyone willing to do it, I'm always open and up for it, though i still hope u r able to make it XD disappearing wouldnt be good! lol

xXunyuuXx

I wouldn't mind really. I would love too >w<

CaptTreasureTroveTi

Quote from: Suiseiseki on September 14, 2009, 08:10:57 PM
I would be willing to if you're unable to find one. i was the rozen maiden and avatar gathering organizer last year and this is gonna be my 3rd year at fanime. So if you cant find anyone willing to do it, I'm always open and up for it, though i still hope u r able to make it XD disappearing wouldnt be good! lol

Souka! *hugs*
Hmm ... which gatherings are you leading Fanime 2010?
[Wouldn't want to overwork you by adding PH to your list. o.o;;]

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on September 15, 2009, 09:12:21 AM
I wouldn't mind really. I would love too >w<
Yayy! Hmm, have you led a gathering before?

xXunyuuXx

I ran gatherings for small conventions and stuff but not big ones like Fanime or Anime Expo before. T^T

Suiseiseki

im not leading any so far, :) i actually have to much time on my hands lol