Pandora Hearts Gathering 2010

Started by CaptTreasureTroveTi, June 25, 2009, 12:10:01 AM

CaptTreasureTroveTi

to xXunyuuXx and Suiseiseki --
okay ...
I've updated the first post on this thread for you two in case I can't come to Fanime. [D:]

2010 Organizer of: Death Note, Pandora Hearts

*is still uploading Fanime 2009 photos x.x*

xXunyuuXx

D'x
Though I'm hoping you can make it so we can all have fin >w<
Oh, one of my other friend will be Jack. So we have a Jack now >w<

Suiseiseki

Sounds great! thanks captTresureTroveTi! and yay xXunyuuXx for getting another jack XD lol this gathering is getting bigger, Fanime 2010 will be so much fun :)

CaptTreasureTroveTi

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on September 28, 2009, 10:44:24 AM
D'x

Jack! :D :D
... should I just name your friend Jack? Or does he want to go by another name on the roster?

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: CaptTreasureTroveTi on October 01, 2009, 11:20:02 PM
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on September 28, 2009, 10:44:24 AM
D'x

Jack! :D :D
... should I just name your friend Jack? Or does he want to go by another name on the roster?

Lol, its a she but she goes by the fan name Grim >w<

CaptTreasureTroveTi

ToshiX

I am thinking about going as Gil grown up =)
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

CaptTreasureTroveTi

J_Chen

Haha, I just post a reply in cosplay.com (same user name), but I guess I'll introduce myself here too!

I will be doing Vincent for Fanime, and this is my first year attending. I hope to meet y'all there and have loads of fun! ^^

Kinna scare and too excited to sleep even though the con is like months away. lol
I haven't started on his Pandora uniform yet though, will do it after the hols.

Drakochan

I'm going to be making Gilbert's white coat from Oz's ceremony (I have an Oz too) in the first few chapters~

(By the way I'd prefer if the gathering was on Saturday, personally, because a lot of my other costumes' meets are on Sunday so if there's another, I probably wouldn't make it.)
2010 Fanime
~Undertaker (Kuroshitsuji)
~Butler!Grell (Kuroshitsuji)
~Ceremonial Coat Gilbert (Pandora Hearts)
~Firo (Baccano!)
~Jade (ToA)
~Austria (Hetalia)
~Natsuo & Yoji (Loveless)
~TWEWY costume

Suiseiseki

Sounds good so far. thanks to everyone whose coming too :)  hmm... now that its 2010 it'd probably be best to discuss times. We can try to shoot for satuday then, if everyones ok with that?
and also to CaptTreasureTroveTi: I just saw it now XD lol but i think the pandora tea-party thing would be a fun event to do after the gathering  :D

xXunyuuXx

Its always fun making all kinds of costume for the character. Even though my Alice costume is done, I'm making other clothes for her like a Gothic dress and adding bunny ears to it. Just original clothes I came up with. I am trying to maker her white dress from when she was still a human.

Mi Feng

HiIdzuna

I'll attend as Alice (B-Rabbit form). Now it just depends on what day since I can only attend one day. (^ ^ )"

Banban

Heya!
I'll be coming for sure as Oz! I'll have a Break, Vincent, and hopefully an Alice! :3

As for the shoot Saturday would work the best for us! <3
+[GeT tHe pArtY StArTeD]+

CaptTreasureTroveTi

MAJOR UPDATE
Hey guys ... I updated the cosplayer list.
But stuff came up and I won't be able to make it to Fanime this year.
>_<
So, as we planned out a while back, Suiseiseki is your Pandora Hearts Gathering 2010 leader now.
Suiseiseki, you still up for it?
I think we need to work things out with BSaphire because of the thread being started by me ... the cosplayer list is still under my username and I don't know how we can fix that to yours. x__x;;

COSPLAYER EVENT
If you've seen the Death Note 2010 Gathering thread, you might have seen the tea party cosplayer event. I was going to lead that one along with the Pandora Hearts one ... joint tea party, if you will.
>> I don't know how ye Death Note and Pandora Hearts fans want to work that out. .__.

Suiseiseki

Quote from: CaptTreasureTroveTi on February 21, 2010, 02:31:38 PM
MAJOR UPDATE
Hey guys ... I updated the cosplayer list.
But stuff came up and I won't be able to make it to Fanime this year.
>_<
So, as we planned out a while back, Suiseiseki is your Pandora Hearts Gathering 2010 leader now.
Suiseiseki, you still up for it?
I think we need to work things out with BSaphire because of the thread being started by me ... the cosplayer list is still under my username and I don't know how we can fix that to yours. x__x;;

COSPLAYER EVENT
If you've seen the Death Note 2010 Gathering thread, you might have seen the tea party cosplayer event. I was going to lead that one along with the Pandora Hearts one ... joint tea party, if you will.
>> I don't know how ye Death Note and Pandora Hearts fans want to work that out. .__.
Haha of course I'm still up for it! lol awww I'm sorry you cant make it though  :-\ and we can just let BSaphire know, I'm sure she can change it and as for you  being the thread started its ok. maybe if ur not busy you can update it for us every now and then, I'm not sure actually @.@ I'm sure we can work out the tea party idea too I just may need alittle help organizing that if someones willing too

MyMidnightAffair

Hey there~~ I
was lookin' up my favorite anime's when I found this topic!
It is a possiblility that I May/May not cosplay as The Will of the Abyss..
hopefully my parentals will see things through my eyes and allow me to buy the outfit :33
Please wish me luck, and try & keep up2date with whether the oufit will be bought, or not~~

Valdrein

Myself and a friend should be going as Jack and Glen sometime during the con ^^'
If not, we'll be bringing Vincent & Gil so...joining in on the PH-ing either way X'D
Huzzah for Airplane friendly cosplay, Woot!
Fanime 2011
Day0 - Riku - Kingdom Hearts II
Day1 - Reo - Pandora Hearts
Day2 - Superboy - DC Universe
Day3 - Simca - Air Gear (#2 cover)
Day4 - Saeko - Highschool of the Dead

ladiejoker

I was looking for a cosplay costume and I was a little discourage by the size limits but I found pandora hearts costume in my size and I never really heard of it so I researched the character and could not stop watching this series. Its alice and I can relate to her in so many ways. they have the regualr b-rabbit alice and her human form and I dont know which one to be >.<