Pandora Hearts Gathering 2010

Started by CaptTreasureTroveTi, June 25, 2009, 12:10:01 AM

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Suiseiseki on June 12, 2010, 03:44:47 PM
Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on June 12, 2010, 12:31:47 PM
Aha, I'm having lunch right now.. (Chicken curry+rice)
What's up with parents hating on cosplay/anime?
I don't know.. i probably never will understand that factor of them... =__=
Yes, but next year, on of my parents said to put straps on the Will of the Abyss cosplay..
IT DOESN'T HAVE STRAPS >______>
put straps and then take them off when u get there? :D

-shakes head- No good, no good..
They'll want 2 see pictures of me during con... >_<
Eghh.. Good Early Morning Everyone?? =3=

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on June 13, 2010, 12:28:25 AM
You only watch Symphonia? Dx
I thought you played it ;-;
The anime for TOS was quite old and it wasn't even done yet. There is so much more to it then how they end it but thank gawd they are continuing because Presea and all the other character hasn't shown up yet. Watch Tales of the Abyss since it follows the game precisely. Then Tales of Eternia and Tales of Phantasia. Eternia is about 13 ep and Phantasia is another OVA about 3 ep. >w<
No no I've played some of it at my friends house, only place I can actually find to really buy it is ebay DX but I have tales of symphonia 2. And actually they're slowly releasing more episodes of the anime verison, they released one in April..still waiting for the next one...

xXunyuuXx

@Mymidnightaffair: Well if you use clear straps it should be fine. Its clear and barely visible and holds quite well. I understand how parents are anal because they are just over protected. Can be annoying sometime. Trust me I know *.*

@Suiseseki: YaaY~ Okay~ Keep on watching then~ i really love Alice from TOS 2 and Marta >///<

Suiseiseki

I wanted to do marta buutt XD more expensive and my boyfriend wouldnt look good as blonde emil lol :P
Alice is cute but still scares me somewhat O-o I have a friend who acts like her and its scary

P.S. Hey everyone I got the new topic up^^
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,14624.0.html

***Edit 6/15***Hey there Pandora Hearts cospeeps! Now that the new thread for 2011 is up I'm gonna lock this one so future cospeeps don't get lost. Post any photos of the gathering on there (and add a link to the one stop shot shop too :) ) and let's make next year even better! Love & Peace... B