Ultimate Game Night 2.0

Started by edendreams, June 25, 2009, 10:45:47 PM

Loktera^2

Wow... Looking back at the old pictures. I am glad I'll be bringing something back this time around... My rawkin' beard :D
Actually, this year I'll be sportin' the "Friendly Mutton Chops"

So, the 4e campaign that I am bringing is actually the first adventure released ([H1] Keep on the Shadowfell) I can bring most everything we'd need for this adventure, if need be. But it is an adventure for 4-6 characters of 1-3 level.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
~Adam Savage

azor12

Sounds good, If you need any help let me know. Ive run that particual module several times and still am not tired of it lol. So 4-6 players eh, Well lets see what we can do about that. Also Do you want to make characters at Jerry's Place or bring them?

Kodoku

(Think what you want... Reality isn't so kind.
Everything doesn't work out the way you want it to. That's why...)
As long as you don't get your hopes up,
you can take anything...
You feel less pain."

-Squall Leonhart, Final Fantasy VIII

havok rt

Well I was going to make like 5 random characters and bring them with me so if anybody has anything in mind tell me and I'll make it for ya. Also if we have too many folks for one game I can DM as well.
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

Kazuko

Oh Shi- The VAMPS concert is on that day, seeing as I have a ticket I gotta bail on this one sorry x:

Sunara Ishi

I was thinking about just starting one or two characters and just doing my rolls at the gathering. (Two in case I change my mind about what class to play.)

How about those that know how to do character creation create their characters and the DM approves them on the day. And those that don't know how could make them there? It might save time for some to be able to participate in other activites... >.>;
Though it truly depends on what Lok wants to do.

I could see about printing out extra character sheets if people want to join us there. Or try out dnd?

Lok: how long is this campaign you are making? Just curious... I know Dnd games go on for several hours but I was also hoping to participate in other games during this gathering... >.>; (We can tell my attention is divided. XD; )

Like Apple to Apples... because I'm an apples to apples addict.

Kazuko: I'll miss you. T.T
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

edendreams

Quote from: Kazuko on July 10, 2009, 01:53:21 AM
Oh Shi- The VAMPS concert is on that day, seeing as I have a ticket I gotta bail on this one sorry x:
no prob it's cool

I want to hold it more than once a year but we'll play it by ear

a little art by me ^-^

Jerry

Quote from: Kodoku on July 09, 2009, 10:09:06 PM
Hmm.

funny how the old school  "dot dot dot"

has evolved to "hmm"

welcome back kodoku? where the hell have you been? :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Jerry

Quote from: edendreams on July 10, 2009, 07:08:29 AM
no prob it's cool

you mean, when will the next time my place will be available?

for you Eden, its always open. ;)  [withing reason of course]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Kazuko

no prob it's cool

Oh okay, well let me know~ by next month Im moving back to the city so it would make it easier rather than Tracy

edendreams

Quote from: Kazuko on July 10, 2009, 12:16:58 PM
no prob it's cool

Oh okay, well let me know~ by next month Im moving back to the city so it would make it easier rather than Tracy

of course because then i can just pick you up at the fremont bart station XD

a little art by me ^-^

Runewitt

Quote from: edendreams on July 10, 2009, 07:04:17 PM
Quote from: Kazuko on July 10, 2009, 12:16:58 PM
no prob it's cool

of course because then i can just pick you up at the fremont bart station XD

still working on getting people here to let me have people over... since that last "bbq" they've been a bit leary of me having people here.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

BrightHeart76

Totally insane.  I actually got that day off from work!!!  So long as I can pull the money together for gas I'll be there.   ;D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Sunara Ishi

So.. I'll be bringing Transformers Monopoly. X3 But if I don't get all the pieces back, I might have to kick some people's butts and throw some curses around.  O:

I found it at Frys along with another game I was considering... (Wizard of Oz version of Life) Sadly I could only buy one game. D:

Since I wasn't able to get it and don't know if I can buy it before the gathering, someone should buy and bring the Monty Python version of Fluxx. XD Unless Fluxx is out now... D:
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

rude32

I too also have to bail out on UGN because of The VAMPS.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

azor12

Well Im stoked for UGN, Just as a reminder ill be bringing Settlers of Catan, D&D 4e with minis, and map for combat, Maids, and possibly 2 friends, one of which may be interested in running Call of Cthulu

edendreams

there's going to probably be a battle of the sexes match I would love to do a few group games as well

a little art by me ^-^

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: azor12 on July 13, 2009, 07:56:48 PM
Well Im stoked for UGN, Just as a reminder ill be bringing Settlers of Catan, D&D 4e with minis, and map for combat, Maids, and possibly 2 friends, one of which may be interested in running Call of Cthulu
Bringing my Maids too.
Not sure what else I am bringing though.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

mDuo13

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.