Least Favorite Character You Want Yeerk Infested

Started by Dragon Ninja, June 27, 2009, 05:42:23 PM

Dragon Ninja

For those who may or may not remember, the Yeerks are the main antagonists of the popular sci-fi children's book series Animorphs. They're a parasitic race of alien slugs who enter into the ear of a human, alien, or creature and crawl through the ear canal, flattening their bodies and sinking between the cracks and crevices of the brain and melt into every available space and wrap their bodies around the brain and attach their own neurons to the neurons of the creature they infested and turning said creature into what is called a Controller. When one becomes a Controller, they have no control over their body and/or any of its actions, though the mind is still alive and aware of everything that's going on, but they have no control over their body, the Yeerk dominates the host-body, and can access their memories, their privacy, and their secrets and know everything about them, from tormenting them to being able to pass through others as those nothing is wrong. Now, this topic is to ask you which of your least favorite anime characters you would want infested by a Yeerk, because being infested by a Yeerk is far worse than death.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Eliteslayer

Ah yes, I read those books all the time as a child. So who would I want to see get a Yeerk placed in their brain? Hmm... tough question, very tough question. I know a few people who might become less annoying if they were Controllers, but that's not the question.

Actually, a commercial just came on that brings one name to mind, but it's not an anime character. Maybe if Jack from those Jack In The Box commercials were infected the commercials would be better. But that's not an anime, logically.

However, since I can't think of an anime character yet, I'm just gonna say the Jack In The Box guy for now.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Sammy-kins

I remember those books! My friend got me into them, but I never finished the series. -sigh-

As for an anime character that should be infested by a Yeerk? Umm... That's a tough one. I can't say that there are any characters that I can think of off the top of my head that I would want to go through that type of misery, LOL. XD

But i'm sure i'll think of one. An interesting question!

Dragon Ninja

Well, one character I want Yeerk infested would be Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh!

Fanime 2013:
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)

DentyneIce408

I'd have to go with Sora from Air Gear. The the cruel things he has done he definitely deserves it. Who elso, the vice principle from GTO also deserves for giving Onizuka a hard time and calling certain students trash. These two for now should be Yerked.
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

Dragon Ninja

Another character I want Yeerk infested is Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass. I can't stand him.

Fanime 2013:
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)

lady_tomoko

LELOUCH!!!!I can not stand Lelouch from Code Geass.I hope he becomes Yeerk infested and dies!!!!!!(Sorry to the lelouch fans out there, but I serously hate him).And I also agree with Dragon Ninja, Susaku should be Yeerk infested too, he gets on my last nerve.

Death_Note_Matt

ZOMFG Miyaka from Fushigi Yuugi! I cant stand her dumb ass D< and  Serena/Usagi from Sailor Moon along with Misa Misa from death Note, Meary Weather from God Child >>, Night from Absolute Boyfriend, Kairi Kingdome Hearts, Rinoa Heartilly from Final Fantasy VIII, Ling From Tekken, and I hate her so much I forgot her name...but the red haired girl from devil  May Cry 2.
Another Player has Entered the Game

lady_tomoko

Quote from: Death_Note_Matt on February 21, 2010, 08:58:30 PM
Meary Weather from God Child

That makes me sad :'(. Maryweather had her moments, but I wouldn't want her yeerk infested.Why do you dislike her?

Death_Note_Matt

I can't stand her attitude Dx and ZOMG why Lelouch T^T I love Lulu!
Another Player has Entered the Game

lady_tomoko

I'm sorry, but Lelouch is just way too egotistical for me