2012 Cosplay Battle Event

Started by Eliteslayer, July 08, 2009, 02:28:55 PM

AnimefanJJ

I should be free by the time it starts so I will be there as Goron Tunic Link (Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time).
Banned for breaking promises - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=17617

AdoraB

This sounds awesome! Put me down for a Princess Jasmine cosplay; I'd like to show that Cinderella who's the better Disney Princess! : D

Neo-Zaku

It seems many of my opponents will be women and children. I shall have to remember to hold back. :P

(The above is purely in character and should not be taken as a representation of the person behind the persona.)
There is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack is to be able to throw yourself at the ground...

...and miss!

Proud Member of TGC!

heeroyuy135

Are the match-ups determined by signing up order or are we going to redraw match-ups?

Eliteslayer

The match-order is decided by first-come, first-serve. That is to say, those who sign up first get first pick. You can either chose your opponent from the competitors, or fight the next person in line.

For instance, Heero, you're first on the list, so when we begin, you can select any competitor to fight. However, if you don't have any preference, you'll fight Neo-Zaku, who's second on the list. If you chose to fight him, then the next person to chose will be chococlatte, since you and NZ have had your fight. If you chose to fight someone else, then Neo-Zaku can either fight chococlatte or chose someone else.

Make sense?
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

heeroyuy135

aramea

Awesome! Princess Kairi would like to show her battle mettle!  :)

Sunara Ishi

I think I'll attend either as Bianchi (Hitman Reborn) or Erika (Durarara!!)
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Somebody

I should be free from the Hetalia gathering by the time this starts (provided they don't put the panel afterward! xD)
Can I participate? I'll be cosplaying as China from Hetalia
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Eliteslayer

List has been updated. We're at fifteen signed-up and counting. Glad to see so many people are eager to join this, so let's have a good time!

Hope you can attend 'em!

lycan510

Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

Priscilla

This sounds like a REALLY fun idea!
My costume that day isn't going to such a great 'fighting-type' character, but I'll try to attend for fun to watch. x3

heeroyuy135

It doesn't really matter where your character is from, and you never know you might pull off the upset!

Neo-Zaku

Ha! The peasants think they can challenge the King of Heroes in a duel. How very amusing.
There is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack is to be able to throw yourself at the ground...

...and miss!

Proud Member of TGC!

r3za1264

lycan510

Gotta change my character. Its actually gonna be Altair from AC1.
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

Eeri-chan

This sounds like so much fun! Depending on how long the CLAMP gathering goes, I think I'll come! But again, that depends on if the CLAMP gathering ends by two (which is probably unlikely, come to think of it). And if I did come, I don't know if I'd show up as Rock Lee or Cardcaptor Sakura. That's a really hard one. Hmm... although, if I want to show up as Lee, I'd have to change first...

Hmm...

MissPanda

Hello! I would love to join, depending on the time! I was hoping to be Kasumi from D.O.A but that will be Friday, and I will be Sailor Mercury for Sunday, but I might have time to do a switch, if I am welcomed? I would very much like to join! Thank you1

Eliteslayer

@ Eeri-chan: You could fight as Sakura as well, I don't think anyone would mind getting turned into a card and captured by her. If you can't decide, of course, you can always join in the day of without being added to the list here first.

@ MissPanda: Everyone's welcome, so feel free to join! Should I put you down as one or the other now, or just leave it open for either costume?

Hope you can attend 'em!

MissPanda

If you could please leave it open that would be kind. This is my first year and I know I will be very overwhelmed >.< but I do like the idea of the duels, lots of fun! I believe both can work for duels, I must make sure to bring bubbles if I choose to stay as Sailor Mercury ^_^ Thank you very much!