2012 Cosplay Battle Event

Started by Eliteslayer, July 08, 2009, 02:28:55 PM

Neo-Zaku

I am up for this. Look for Gilgamesh, King of Heroes you peasants. ;D
There is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack is to be able to throw yourself at the ground...

...and miss!

Proud Member of TGC!

Sunara Ishi

If this doesn't conflict with any of my gatherings, I might be interested also. X3
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

SimaSeph

Sounds like a blast. I'd be up for this.
Fanime 2010: Sima Yi, Sergei Dragunov, and Sephiroth.
A man's life is but 50 years. It is but a dream - an illusion in the great order of things. None given life in this world can escape destruction.

Eliteslayer

I'm glad to see so many people are interested in this! I'm thinking we'll get some interesting match-ups, from the looks of it. Still a long time to go until Fanime, but I'm already looking forward to this.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

PrimeraEspada1

This sounds fun, I hope I get to take out shunsui! ;-)

cosplay for fanime 010:
Starrk (Los Lobos?)
Asuma

AR710

^_^ I'm interested as long as it doesn't conflict with any cosplay events I'm interested in.
Fanime 2013 cosplays:
-Boa Hancock (One Piece)
-Arukenimon (Digimon 02)
-Mulan
-Jinora (Legend of Korra)
-Persian gijinka (Pokemon)

Rodney_Pheonix

I'm interested in this as well.

Hmm... now the question is which cosplay?...Oishi? Fremen? Snake? Aizen? L4D hunter? My latest idea as an Anglo-Sinno trooper/or/officer (or possibly a Browncoat...)

Or I could do a bit more work on my Turk costume.... or finish work on my pneumatic marshmallow sniper and bring that (minus crucial equipment) as a Fallout wastelander...decisions....save the world.. stay fuzzy....
Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.

lunarknight

well if I can get a cosplay together I'd like to give it a shot.

Vensy

haha sounds fun, I might be up for it
Go to http://vensy.net for cosplay and art updates! :3
2011 Cosplay: Miku Hatsune, Flandre Scarlet, Black Gold Saw, Suika Ibuki~~[/center]

Eliteslayer

Again, awesome to see so many people interested. I want to keep this thread alive, so just throwing a question out there:

What costumes, for those of you who know what costumes you'll be bringing, are you planning on using for this? Of course, if they're costumes you also plan on wearing at a gathering, then I'll try to have this on the same day, so you don't have to change quickly to get to it. (But at a different time, of course, since it's hard to be at a gathering and the cosplay battle at the same time.)

Hope you can attend 'em!

Rodney_Pheonix

I've decided.

Fallout Wastelander.

Provided it's not close to the time of the valve gathering.
Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.

BrightHeart76

Depends on the day really.  If you do this Sunday, I'll be Tsunade (Naruto).  If you do it Saturday (and I lose the weight I'm trying to lose) I'll probably be Nuriko (Fushigi Yuugi).  My only other cosplay is Sophie (Howl's Moving Castle) and all I could really do would be to hold out Calcifer...no much going to happen there.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Eliteslayer

Hehe, evil Sophie beats people up. I can so see that. Throws Calcifer at people, then starts beating them up with a broom while they burn... evil Sophie is starting to scare me. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/Eliteslayer/poster71977658.jpg

Sounds like some pretty cool costumes so far; I'm really looking forward to this! Still a lot of time until Fanime, but I'll do my best to make sure this event will be fun for all of you.

Hope you can attend 'em!

Otaking007

I'm down for this as well, just need to know a day to figure out which costume I'm going to do.

artisticpsyco

This sounds like so much fun :D Count me in.

Eliteslayer

Always good to see more people expressing interest. As gathering threads are discussing days and times, we'll be able to figure out when the best time for this will be as well. As none/few of you have said any days you'll definitely be able to or not be able to make it, I'll mostly be going off what time fits in with the general gathering schedules best, but if anyone has any specific times they'd prefer, or just a general idea of what day or early/late time slot it should be, now's the time to speak up.

Hope you can attend 'em!

MikoChika

heh heh.. sounds like fun! count this Moogle in.
Please, don't feed the moogle.

Moogleborg

I'm another moogle whos joining in. :D Depends on when its at. ^^ Maybe i'll be Ash Ketchum with my Kamen Rider IXA belt. ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.