2012 Cosplay Battle Event

Started by Eliteslayer, July 08, 2009, 02:28:55 PM

Eliteslayer

Alright, we've got a healthy-sized list so far, and I'm sure plenty more will show up to join in the fun at the convention. Only a few more weeks to go, everyone ready?
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Angelx624

I just about am! :3 Keyblade needs to be painted. ^_^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

MikoChika

Woot. I look forward to seeing everyone there!
Please, don't feed the moogle.

Neo-Zaku

I do indeed hope the peasants are prepared for their inevitable defeat at my hands. :P
There is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack is to be able to throw yourself at the ground...

...and miss!

Proud Member of TGC!

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Eliteslayer on May 14, 2010, 01:06:07 PM
Alright, we've got a healthy-sized list so far, and I'm sure plenty more will show up to join in the fun at the convention. Only a few more weeks to go, everyone ready?
I'm ready for Fanime! 10 more days! :D
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

MikoChika

awesome so it'll be on sunday. perfect. lol.  Now it won't conflict with most people's meet ups. ^_^

SimaSeph

I'd like to sign up as Sergei Dragunov from Tekken 6.
Fanime 2010: Sima Yi, Sergei Dragunov, and Sephiroth.
A man's life is but 50 years. It is but a dream - an illusion in the great order of things. None given life in this world can escape destruction.

Eliteslayer

@ Midnight: Ten days, and so much anticipation. Fortunately, ten days is enough to panic about not being able to get everything done on time while still having enough time to get everything done. Which reminds me... *Panics*

@ Miko: Yep, Sunday seemed to be the best day, if just because Saturday I have way too many things to get to as it is. Plus, it's right before the Shonen Jump gathering, so we can grab some Jump cosplayers who arrive early and have enough time for people cosplaying from Jump series to get to the gathering once the fight's over.

@ Sima: Alrighty, you have been added.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Angelx624

Elite, I know EXACTLY what you mean. I've been panicking for the last few days, yet I'm getting stuff done. XD Guess it's those pre-con jitters, maybeh? >w<;;
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Rebeccakh

D: i think i convinced one of my friends to come so she can do my taokaka grab pose with me > u < i have to wrap my arms around her then in the next picture she'll pretend she was thrown on the ground from me flipping her backwards D: but i wont actually flip her is just..yeah it'll make more sense when you see it  x . x id be too scared to do that with anyone else though hugging them like that

Neo-Zaku

Bah, I'll be in full armor. I am safe from your hugging :P
There is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack is to be able to throw yourself at the ground...

...and miss!

Proud Member of TGC!

Rebeccakh

never never! > :3 if i can hug iron tager to death you shall be easy armor or no armor = w =

Neo-Zaku

I think not. For I have survived glomps back when the were worthy of the name. But I will accept your challenge once I have defeated whatever other paltry opponents have tried to best me.   ;D

...and miss!

Proud Member of TGC!

SimaSeph

The White Angel of Death will conquer all who come his way. Armored opponents and strange cat girls alike.
A man's life is but 50 years. It is but a dream - an illusion in the great order of things. None given life in this world can escape destruction.

Kites-kun

Cosplay battle to the death? >.>
Count me in ;D

Hara

This sounds like a lot of fun. XD I'll try to make it, if I can I'll probably be Misa from Death Note.
Fanime 2012 Cosplays;;
Yaoi Maid? - 100%
Lotti (Pandora Hearts) -100%
Kariya Masaki (Inazuma Go) -95%

Hibari_Fangirl

WOOT - this looks awesome - I'll see if I can make it as Agito/Akito from Air Gear?
FanimeCon'13 - Kuroko Tetsuya, Kagamine Len (Punkish, Revamped!Alice Human Sacrifice, Prince), Rainbow Dash (Genderbend), Alois Trancy (Revamped)

ctrlzproductions.deviantart.com

https://www.hetchrome.deviantart.com
https://www.fanfiction.net/~hetch

*rei*

this looks fun! i might come in as B. Orchid from Killer Instincts of SNES
Fanime 2010 Woo Hoo!

MikoChika

In response to the mentionings of glomps...

lol. the glomps of death. I've encountered a few crazy glompers in my day as a moggle. It's quite scary when you see them running from across the hall and you know you can't run away fast enough becuase of the sight restictions of the moogle head. I've actually run into a post before trying to escape a glomp and ended up runnign into the poll, then bounceing back, then getting pounced on on the other side by a crazy glomper. lol.

I've been jumped on, sanwiched between two people, surrounded by a mimi mob, and have been taken captive by wooden-katana/nerf-gun/plastic-dagger/light saber-point on many occations by the glomp masters of prior cons.

This moogle fears the glomps. lol.

SimaSeph

Speaking of glomps of death, here's one people are constantly surprised I survived, much less was able to stand against. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggg6zsUUdUg
This was three years ago with me as Sephiroth.