2012 Cosplay Battle Event

Started by Eliteslayer, July 08, 2009, 02:28:55 PM

Angelx624

Well, I think Sunday miiight be more do-able~ As I won't be shinigami Grell at all on Saturday, plus I have a Hetalia Panel AND Yuya's concert on Saturday~ XD;;; Sunday would be better for me, I think~ :P

EDIT: Just checked the masquerade schedule for Sunday, I don't need to go to that til 5, so as long as the Kuroshitsuji gathering and tea don't collide with the cosplay battle then I shall be able to make it no problem~ ^^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Chibi-Freshmen

Um... can OC's take place in this? I'm going to be cosplaying my OC Pokemon Trainer Matthew and i wanted to do this. but if not it's still cool

Eliteslayer

@ Kites: Added!
@ Angelx624: Alright, you've been switched to Sunday.
@ Chibi-Freshmen: Sure, OC's are acceptable. Shall I add you for Saturday or Sunday?
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Angelx624

(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Chibi-Freshmen

@Eliteslayer: oh sweetness!!! um, add me for saturday for now... but as the con get's closer it might change depending on on my schedule, but if it does I'll let you know

AbsolutelyCursed

Put me down for Sunday for now. I might go as Sam Flynn from Tron Legacy if I finish the costume in time.

Eliteslayer

Okay, guys, the list is updated! However, I've got something important currently set for Saturday at 4:00, so I may have to reschedule the Saturday one. What times on Saturday would work for any of you?

Hope you can attend 'em!

SukebeStudios

I can make Saturday as long as it wouldn't interfere with the Marvel/DC gathering at 5:30. Saturday I'm going as Wolverine, and Sunday I can do...not sure of the costume yet.

BSaphire

How about Saturday 2:30 - 3:30?
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Eliteslayer

@B: I'm pretty sure that would conflict with the Avatar: TLA gathering that I'm going to. I think if we just push it back a half hour, from 3-4, I can host this, then rush off just a little bit early to check in to my panel, and since it's off to the side, it won't conflict with the other two gatherings at that time.

Hope you can attend 'em!

CaptainLiHellsing

I will try and be there both days. Saturday as Seras and Sunday as Red Fem Spy
Fanime 2013 Planned Cosplays:
Fanime Theme (Romantic Vampire)
Lana Kane (Archer)
Snow White (Once Upon a Time)
Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
Asami (Legend of Korra)

Angelx624

Hmmmm, if it's at an earlier time on Saturday, well, I miiight try and go that day, instead, however, I'm gonna be cosplaying a different variant of Grell later on in that day(for Yuya's concert) and I wonder, if it'd be funnier if I were to battle someone as Lingerie Grell.......... XDDD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

TwistedFayt

Very interesting :3 I won't know for sure until later if I'll join but it's a distinct possibility right now. :D
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
The Bride class - Fire Emblem Awakening
Morgan - Fire Emblem Awakening
A full fursuit of my fursona Fayt
A full fursuit of my other character Shyla

Yoko

Anicofe

I thiiink... you can put me down for Sunday as Spain (War of Austrian Succession). We'll see how the scheduling goes as I figure out what time panels and such are. ouo

Eliteslayer

The list has been updated! If I missed anyone, let me know and I'll go back and add you. I've also changed the posted time for Saturday to 3:00, I just have to make sure the change gets confirmed.

Hope you can attend 'em!

zeroelement

Hi ive never really done this before. I have my only homemade cosplay as Free (man who stole the witches eye) from soul eater. I should be available both days(unless the soul eater gathering is then thin its at 2. (but will lose because he immortal but sucks at attacking i think XD but wait immortal cant die...)
Cosplayer of Host club (nekozawa) and Soul Eater (Free)
Looking for local cosplay groups and new friends.

Chen-Yakumo

Saturday at 3 sounds good. I don't know if I want to be Chen or Hideyoshi for this...
Cosplays planned for Fanime: Kinoshita Hideyoshi, Chen, to be decided.

Motoko

Can't believe I didn't see this sooner. ^^;
Haha...well it sounds interesting enough, but I'm not sure who I would go as. ^^;
A lot of my stuff is crossplay usually...if that is even okay.
I might stop on by to watch or participate.
Not really decided yet, but it seems like fun~
Hope I can work around a bunch of other gatherings too.

Chen-Yakumo

Quote from: Rebeccakh on May 18, 2010, 01:45:42 PM
D: i think i convinced one of my friends to come so she can do my taokaka grab pose with me > u < i have to wrap my arms around her then in the next picture she'll pretend she was thrown on the ground from me flipping her backwards D: but i wont actually flip her is just..yeah it'll make more sense when you see it  x . x id be too scared to do that with anyone else though hugging them like that

If you end up challenging me, it'll be fine. Oh, wait, I'm going to be wearing a mini skirt... bad idea.
Cosplays planned for Fanime: Kinoshita Hideyoshi, Chen, to be decided.