2012 Cosplay Battle Event

Started by Eliteslayer, July 08, 2009, 02:28:55 PM

ZombieShoe

Oh my, this sounds like tons of fun.
If its possible to do both days could I sign up Saturday as Shizuo Heiwajima from Durarara!! and Sunday as Masky from Marble Hornets.

Angelx624

Mmkay, I think I know who I want to be for Sunday's Cosplay Battle. xDD

Sign me up as Shouta Mitarai!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

flyingtoastr

Please jot me down for Saturday and Sunday as Adam Jensen (Deus Ex: Human Revolution). I'll withdraw from one (or both) of the days once I see a schedule that confirms stuff happening at the same time.

Tabbychan

Hey there :) If there are still openings for Saturday I'd like to Come around as Mafia Miss Fortune from League of Legends ^^

shiyamiro

Tentatively, I'd like to participate on Saturday. Ladd Russo (Baccano)

xichisex

Id love to play, but neither Velma from Scooby-Doo or Gumi from Vocaloid really fight. :3

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013

Eliteslayer

List updated!

No worries, xichi, they don't have to be fighting characters to enter. For example, Velma can run and try to thwack her opponent with a flashlight or book, or Gumi can use sound-based attacks. Half the fun is putting non-fighting characters in combat situations.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

xichisex

Perhaps I will reconsider! :3

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013

obliviousedward

Hi!

If it's not too late to sign up, I'd like to participate on Saturday as Canada (Hetalia). :3

Thank you!
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Ellis

Ho man, this sounds like mega fun. Too bad the cosplay I planned on doing on Saturday wouldn't really work that well. 'Cause well, I have ideas in mind and other stuff but yeah. Still, I'd love to go to this.
I'm debating on Saturday but I'll totally come as Ellis (Left 4 Dead 2) on Sunday.
Hi! I'm looking for photos of me. I was Ellis on Friday/Sunday and Nick on Saturday. Both from the video game Left 4 Dead 2. If you have any pictures of me, please show me! <3 I was short, fat and had muddied-up/dirty clothing.

xichisex

Ill do Sunday in my Neko Maid Gumi cosplay~

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013

maceroni

My friend is also doing this XD Just some random robot guy.
Death the Kid Genderbend SPARTOI Ver!:)
Attending on Friday, Saturday & Sunday (Hopefully on Monday too)
Absolutely will be at Black & White Ball with friends~
Happy FanimeCon 2012 <3

Angelx624

Lol, I guess Shouta would use dance-based attacks, then?? :O Sooo, am I gonna have to do one of Jupiter's dances? XDD;;
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Foxberry

I should be available both Saturday and Sunday again; I'll be sith both days most likely however.

Eliteslayer

The list has been updated, and it looks like we'll have a pretty good turnout! Don't forget to check in with me when you show up (I'll be the one with a megaphone dressed as Aizen on Saturday and Ryoga on Sunday), and tell your friends! Those who signed up get first priority on their battles, but people are free to join in at-con as well.

Hope you can attend 'em!

dkogan

Room for three more? I'd love to sign up if it's still open, and my wife would like to as well (she's not 100% sure she can make it, but really really wants to). And my sister, too. ^_^

Me (Volkodav): Yoko Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho
Wife (Sundari Chan): Hunter Lani from Final Fantasy IX
Sister (Samurai Kiss): Sailor V from Code Name: Sailor V

We'd like to do the Saturday one. Please? :)

Thanks,

-Volkodav

Eliteslayer

Thank you all for participating, I hope you had a good time! We had some great battles this year, and I know I enjoyed seeing them all. You can find pictures that I got around in these albums: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.403506469692423.91841.100000992196766&type=1 and https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.403468116362925.91838.100000992196766&type=3

We'll be doing this again next year, so I hope to see even more fighters then!

Hope you can attend 'em!

obliviousedward

Hey, Eliteslayer! Is there something iffy with those links you supplied? When I click on both of them, I can't view the pictures. D: I'd love to view them!
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Eliteslayer

My Facebook pictures are set so only friends or friends of friends can view them. I know this can be inconvenient, but I do have to worry about security. My apologies for those who can't view them, though if you do have an account, feel free to friend me and you'll be able to see them.

Hope you can attend 'em!

obliviousedward

Don't worry, I completely understand. If you don't mind me adding you, my url is facebook.com/flamingo.hate.marshmallows.
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!