Anyone enter the contest to win a free pair of tickets to see VAMPS?

Started by michimichu, July 10, 2009, 03:15:34 PM

Saeko

You have to go to the box office at the will-call window before you get in line. I'm not sure if there is a separate line, but I've got a feeling that there is only going to be one line. I would suggest getting there early to find the box office and claim the tickets/wristbands and your spot in line. From what I've heard of the New York concert that happened on Sat, the line stretched all around the whole block :x I've never been to a concert before, but I've done a lot of research and information collecting xD

In other news, I found out that the Vamps is having an autograph session on the 23rd at Kinokuniya Bookstore in SF. But only people who have proof that they have purchased tickets can go. So that means people who are on the guest list, VIP list, and contest winners won't be able to attend. D:

M

To pick up your tickets: Go to the Will-Call, show them your ID (if they ask for your phone number, give them the one that you emailed to me). They should give you two tickets (one for you and one for your guest).

I'm looking into seeing if FanimeCon winners can go to the autograph session, since you guys are awesome and should be able to go. I'll send out an email and make a post if you guys are able to. (*crosses fingers*)
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

michimichu

Quote from: MPLe on July 18, 2009, 05:58:28 PM
To pick up your tickets: Go to the Will-Call, show them your ID (if they ask for your phone number, give them the one that you emailed to me). They should give you two tickets (one for you and one for your guest).

I'm looking into seeing if FanimeCon winners can go to the autograph session, since you guys are awesome and should be able to go. I'll send out an email and make a post if you guys are able to. (*crosses fingers*)

Cool beans :'D
Thanks for looking up info about us being able to go the session~ Even though I won't be able to go ;___;

Anyway, another question I have. What kind of ID should I show? I only have my school ID... nothing like a state ID or anything .____. They won't be too serious about the ID's will they? ???

Dracil

Tsu

According to the official VAMPS USA Tour Site...

QuoteJuly 23rd (Thu)
From 18:00~
At Kinokuniya Bookstore San Francisco

***Only with proof of purchased tickets, print-outs, Ticket Master ticketing proof - barcode
No guest list, press invite, VIP list or anybody with invitation, contest winners, VIP tickets.

So we didn't miss anything.  Bummer, but it was still a great opportunity to just get into the concert.
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Second 2016-17
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Head 2014-15, 2018-2019

rude32

The Concert last night was freaking AWESOME. What did everyone else think?
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

chifunii

Tall. Fat. Guy.
I'm 5'1".
Okay.
Not cool.
And there were little women smaller than me who had the pushing power of a thousand mules.
Not cool either.

BUT! My sister caught K.A.Z.'s guitar pick and gave it to me. :D And HYDE was amazingggggg.
I'm so happy I won a pair of tickets--Thanks Fanime! :D :D :D
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

Ryumon Hozukimaru

I got a free pair of tickets like two nights before and went with a bro. I have seen 5 other concerts and this one was by far the best. I went crazy that night. If you saw a 6-foot, 18 year old white guy in a blue dress shirt jumping around, that was me. Soooo much fun  :D :)
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Gin Rummy

Rainbow Ichi

1 reaction:

Oh!

Okays, I visit the forums once in a while and noticed this topic. I remember tossing a mail about me getting free tickets to the VAMPS concert a few weeks ago in the trash bin from my inbox.

I thought it was some sort of fraud too, so I immediately dismissed it. Oh wells.

I do have a question. How on earth was I selected to acquire the tickets? I never applied for any :O
"Brevity is the Soul of the Wit"
"Pen and Sword in accord"

Rainbow Ichi's DeviantART Page:
http://rainbow010101.deviantart.com