Which anime harem?

Started by xXunyuuXx, July 13, 2009, 05:58:15 PM

xXunyuuXx

Which anime harem would you like to be in or happen to you?
Such as Clannad, Shuffle, Love Hina, or even School days o.O?

For me, I would love to be in Da Capo and La Corda d oro...though its for girls. @_@

You?

AngieDesu

Eliteslayer

Quote from: AngieDesu on July 13, 2009, 06:01:09 PM
Negima. That was easy.

Seconded. It's got far more of both quantity and variety. Of course, this is assuming age differences are fixed to non-jailbait levels, but you'd be hard-pressed to find many series where that wouldn't be necessary.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Eliteslayer on July 13, 2009, 06:31:47 PM
Negima. That was easy.

Seconded. It's got far more of both quantity and variety. Of course, this is assuming age differences are fixed to non-jailbait levels, but you'd be hard-pressed to find many series where that wouldn't be necessary.
+3.
Though I assume we can all agree we can settle for most...

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on July 14, 2009, 11:39:38 AM
Quote from: Eliteslayer on July 13, 2009, 06:31:47 PM
Negima. That was easy.

+3.
Though I assume we can all agree we can settle for most...
+4
There's a different style girl for every day of the month. Cute girls, beautiful girls, sexy girls, strong girls, weak girls, tall, short, big, small...it's got everything.

mDuo13

I'm inclined to take quality over quantity, but then it feels really hard not to pick a harem based on one particular individual. I mean, Tsukihime gives you great twin maids, a bad luck vampire, an S-tier main girl and (if you include Plus Disk) a cat-loli... but you also have to deal with the bitch of a sister (too much tsuntsun, not enough deredere) and... curry ass.

For that matter, if you consider Oh My Goddess! to be a harem (seems dubious since most of 'em aren't actually interested in Keiichi) there's another S-tier character that kind of overshadows the shortcomings of the other characters.

CLANNAD is pretty good all-around, though. A+ main girl, a genius childhood friend, a sexy yet diligent student council president, the best mom in the world, the mature-yet-attactive dorm lady, a warm-hearted bookkeeper, an obnoxious tomboy and her adorable-yet-secretly-quite-bold sister, a starfish maniac, and the best dude-friend you could hope for...

Some harems that would be not as good:
- Onegai Twins. Sure, one of 'em is pretty cute but the other is annoying AND she's your biological sister.
- Elfen Lied. One is a split-personality mass murderer, one basically has no arms and legs (or self-esteem), and one's your cousin. Bad times.

I guess in the end, the winner is... Code Geass. Because, after all, anything with Orange-kun is an instant win. It's kind of unfair.

JohnnyAR

I'm for Code Geass and Clannad

TC X0 Lt 0X

Code Geass counts as a Harem (>>)

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Dragon Ninja

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

c2chaos

I'd like to have Lucky Star and/or K-On! for my harem.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

koji

If we're talking harems strictly from 'harem' anime. I can't and won't choose a specific one.

From the Hanakyou Maid Tai to Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou.

Do as Sugisaki Ken would and love em all equally. The ultimate goal:

ELDEMONIO

Does School Rumble count?>_>

if it does then me and Kenji Harima would get along pretty dam well. :D

DentyneIce408

I would have chosen Negima as well but I'd pick Nagasarete Airantō. Why? An island filled with just women and women who hadn't seen a man for a couple years... Jackpot! They'll be all over you, as seen in the anime.
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: DentyneIce408 on May 23, 2010, 03:06:52 PM
I would have chosen Negima as well but I'd pick Nagasarete Airantō. Why? An island filled with just women and women who hadn't seen a man for a couple years... Jackpot! They'll be all over you, as seen in the anime.

Death by SnuSnu?

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

DentyneIce408

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on May 23, 2010, 03:15:40 PM
Quote from: DentyneIce408 on May 23, 2010, 03:06:52 PM

Death by SnuSnu?

Hell yeah!!!
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.