Negima/Love Hina Gathering 2012

Started by Eliteslayer, July 17, 2009, 07:21:34 PM

Eliteslayer

@ MokurenTattoo: Awesome, glad you could join us!

@ kookiekween99: Bummer, sorry to hear that. I'll be hosting this again next year, though, so no worries.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Eliteslayer

Had to bump this thread to keep it active, but I've got a good feeling about this year's gathering! Fanime grows closer, and I know I can't wait.

Hope you can attend 'em!

Eri Kagami

Perhaps I'll bring my Naru this time!

Eliteslayer

Hope you can attend 'em!

Eliteslayer

Okay, gotta bump this thread again, and Fanime is growing closer! I've been speaking to some friends about joining us, so with any luck we'll have a few more attendees. I'm feeling optimistic about this gathering!

Hope you can attend 'em!

Angelx624

10 or 11 would work for me~ :3 I have nothing going on on Monday, so far~ ^^ Just gonna be changing costumes once that day~ :P
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Eliteslayer

And a little bump now that Fanime is growing closer. I'll actually have a wig for my Nagi cosplay this time!

Also, now's when I start to work on the Pactio cards for everyone who's signed up. If there's a specific kind you want, let me know soon!

Hope you can attend 'em!

Angelx624

Yay for a Nagi wig~!! XDD

Also, I think I want one of normal Konoka, this time, if it's not too much trouble. :D
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

kookiekween99

Quote from: Eliteslayer on April 14, 2011, 09:20:08 PM
And a little bump now that Fanime is growing closer. I'll actually have a wig for my Nagi cosplay this time!

Also, now's when I start to work on the Pactio cards for everyone who's signed up. If there's a specific kind you want, let me know soon!

Were you at the Cherry Blossom Festival last year? Because I remember taking a picture with this one cosplayer that was really cool and he had a custom pactio card. Also, I was being such a nerd. >_<

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=388272874098&set=t.1193377604&type=1&theater
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

Eliteslayer

I can't view that photo for some reason, but I was at CBF last year, and I was cosplaying Nagi, and I did have custom Pactio cards, so I'm 99.9% positive that it was indeed me you took the picture with.

@ Angelx: Well, the one I made for you last time was her regular pactio card, but I can try to find a fanmade one with her in normal clothes.

Hope you can attend 'em!

Eliteslayer

Having spoken to some friends about their plans, the list has been updated! We've got a pretty healthy turnout from the looks of it so far, so I'm really excited for this gathering! I'll be making the Pactio cards this weekend, so if there's a specific design you want or you haven't signed up yet, be sure to speak to me ASAP!

Hope you can attend 'em!

oOSayu-SayuOo

Ah, finally back on the forums. I'm here to check in for Zazie, I'm the friend who'll be accompanying her.
Had plans on cosplay Haruna or Ku Fei but it seems that the odds were against me. ;;
Red+b/w Maid + Random reverse strap + Sailor Outfit!Italy

Eliteslayer

Bummer that luck wasn't on your side, Sayu, but there's always next year. Thanks for checking in.

Fanime grows closer, I hope everyone's ready! Looks like we've got quite a few people signed up for this, which is awesome. I've also finished making the Pactio cards, so if you want a preview of what you'll be getting at the gathering:

Can't wait to see you all there!

Hope you can attend 'em!

Eliteslayer

Well, we lost a few of the cosplayers for various reasons, so the gathering took a while to get started, but I think it went really well once we got it off the ground, in spite of my voice being dead. I hope everyone had a good time as well, and I'll see you all next year! Next time we'll choose a better time, since Day 4 around checkout time is really not the best time for a gathering.

Hope you can attend 'em!

kookiekween99

My friend and I were there for the first ten minutes or so to take pictures, but we only saw like 3 people show up, and we really had to get back to our room to help clean up, so I just took a picture with Nagi and left. I agree that putting it on Monday was a bad idea.
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

Angelx624

Ya, checkout time really isn't best for a gathering~ >A<" We had to get all our stuff out of the room and the elevators were crowded so we were waiting a while before deciding to take the stairs~ D8

But on another note, the gathering went well~!! ^^ Glad I finally had my Setsuna~ ;D And I think next year I'll be cosplaying the version of Konoka on the card you made for me~ 8D
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Eliteslayer

Quote from: kookiekween99 on May 30, 2011, 07:10:46 PM
My friend and I were there for the first ten minutes or so to take pictures, but we only saw like 3 people show up, and we really had to get back to our room to help clean up, so I just took a picture with Nagi and left. I agree that putting it on Monday was a bad idea.

I had a hunch that was you. Good meeting you again.

@ Angelx: Ah yes, the goof pactio version, nice. That'll be a fun one.

But yeah, it won't be on Monday next year. Would people be okay with Friday, or should I see if Saturday or Sunday have open spots in their schedule?

Hope you can attend 'em!

Rizumi

Ack! If you're going to make it Friday, please make it a bit late.
Every year for Fanime I usually arrive around 7 or 8pm., aka very late.
(TT ~ TT)
I look forward to the next Negima gathering. Kazumi or Zazie is next.
I also think making a magic circle to place on the ground sounds fun. (just throwing ideas out~)

Also, I'm going to upload pictures later today (since it's indeed midnight) from my camera then post again another link for the ones in my friend's camera. <3

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

Eliteslayer

Alright, so we'll see if Saturday or Sunday has more free time for our attendees, and pick a time everyone can make. A magic circle sounds like a good idea as well, we can get some awesome spellcasting or pactio shots with that. Can't wait to see the pics!

Hope you can attend 'em!

Angelx624

Quote from: Eliteslayer on May 30, 2011, 11:37:20 PM
Quote from: kookiekween99 on May 30, 2011, 07:10:46 PM

I had a hunch that was you. Good meeting you again.

@ Angelx: Ah yes, the goof pactio version, nice. That'll be a fun one.

But yeah, it won't be on Monday next year. Would people be okay with Friday, or should I see if Saturday or Sunday have open spots in their schedule?
Yes, and it looks like an easy outfit to put together, hopefully~ 8DD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)